Game Grumps Community |OT| No Longer Accepting D-Club Applications

Selina

Gotham's Finest
Administrator
Oct 28, 2017
There was a language option the whole time lmao.

Glad they are doing another part for Chicken in the Darkness. I genuinely jumped when the thing popped around the corner.

Selina

Gotham's Finest
Administrator
Oct 28, 2017
I'm gutted that they aren't doing anymore Chicken in the Darkness, I really wanted to see them finish it lol. I love hearing Dan scream. The game was really unnerving though, that slow floating head thing creeped me out. Also, that "ah!", I thought that was them or someone else in the room with them, not the head thing in the game lol.

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I really hope they continue playing Krampus. I loved the deer and elf just showing up and being creepy as fuck.

Have they ever mentioned any thoughts post majoras mask? Seems like Arin at his absolute worst with his holier than thou opinions on Zelda he tends to have. Like I dislike majoras mask too, but he was outright antagonizing fans of the game.
I haven't watched any of the streams, but I don't think so. I don't know if it's out-and-out antagonizing. He did seem to give the game a shot, but couldn't bring himself to finish it. I'd imagine a lot of him OoT criticisms have held true to MM.