• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually love that arin is bad at cyberball and dan is relatively good, so seeing the dynamic of arin losing and raging is very hilarious

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Ninja Gaiden, one of my favourites, wasn't expecting that. Too bad it will only last a couple or so episodes considering its difficulty lol.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Now seems like a good time to revisit a classic

I enjoyed the thoughtful conversation they had on offensive comedy and their growth, but Dan asking what compilation could be made from older episodes made me hope Matt or Ryan would cut to "Probably some dirty Armenian."

Last edited:

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I hope Arin realises you can turn off the combat info in NG. I also wished they were playing Black. I really didn't like the Rachel sections in the Sigma version.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Damnit. They started playing Spider-Man PS4 and I haven't had a chance to pick it up yet. D:

I do have the money, maybe I should buy it right now.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Two combat-heavy action games with intricate mechanics on the show at the same time? Played by Arin "Darin Bransan" Hanson?

I'm sure the comments sections are even more of a joy to read than usual.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Two combat-heavy action games with intricate mechanics on the show at the same time? Played by Arin "Darin Bransan" Hanson?

I'm sure the comments sections are even more of a joy to read than usual.

Just don't tell the hardcore Sony fans about it!

"Whoopsy-doo here comes the goo!"

holy shit Dan and Arin are so good at this

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Oh damn, won't be able to watch the Spider-Man playthrough. I don't see it lasting long though.

Big Al

Oct 25, 2017
New York
NSP just performed on Conan. I didn't know it was possible to be this proud of people you've never met in your life

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I don't have cable to I basically just waited until that video. Wow, so surreal. So proud of my boys.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Watching that made me so happy, I'm so proud of them. And man, the NSP + TWRP team up has been so awesome for both groups, they've elevated each other to exciting new heights. It's like two separate parties were being held in a large room with a divider, but then they opened it up and it turned into one large kickass party.

A Tupper Ware Ninja Sex Remix Party.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
It seems like they have worn the disc out or something lol.

I'm happy to see it return though, glad that they have made it a yearly thing.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
They're probably gonna get like 80 copies soon, but I do love that they go back to it. I love seeing them playing golf games.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile, this just popped up on my Twitter feed:

Day 1: This is Arin Hanson, world's #1 Big the Cat fan and creator of @GameGrumps.

He thinks he is visiting SEGA of Japan to see Team Sonic Racing, but we are actually locking him in a room and forcing him to 100% Sonic 2006. Surprise, Arin!