• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny they call Arin the #1 Big the Cat fan, considering it's actually the person who likely wrote the tweet

I was initially even sadder about Ross and Holly splitting, but that was because I thought they just had a baby for some reason.

More confusing football games, and played by dogs this time! This is great

Last edited:

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Ross and Dan are gonna have a Steam Train reunion this Saturday and will be streaming King's Quest. I don't remember the time since I just saw it on Instagram's stories.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ross and Dan are gonna have a Steam Train reunion this Saturday and will be streaming King's Quest. I don't remember the time since I just saw it on Instagram's stories.

2PM Pacific. I hope they continue the "newer" King Quest, I think they stopped only after Chapter One. That was a great time and would be good for a stream.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still love that Brian messed up the cue cards on Conans show

it's

it's adorable. It's appealing. I love it. If ucking love it. Game Grumps has been a daily thing for my past 5-6 years. Dan Avidan been great.

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it's because Arin is in Japan and Dan is going on tour soonish, that they're dipping into the vault?

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Boy, how lucky were we to get a 10 Minute Power Hour starring Dan, Dan's son, Green PewDiePie, and Ikea Waldo

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
The Medieval Times episode was wonderful. I haven't been to Medieval Times since I was a kid and a waiter yelled at me (in character) for staring at a waitress. I was 9. But I got to eat a whole chicken with my hands so it's all good.

Also, I really need to watch some of the stream archives. Mainly the Steam Train one.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I admittedly got into the channel after steam train died off. Any best of's you fine folks can recommend?

OP
OP
Professor Beef

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
I admittedly got into the channel after steam train died off. Any best of's you fine folks can recommend?
Oh boy this is always my favorite part of the thread!

There's a small list in the OP (which I haven't had time to update sadly), but one of the funnier ones semi-recently was "A Way Out." I'm on my phone at work during lunch so I can't add more, but hopefully others will chime in!

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Their recent $100,000 Pyramid episodes were painful. Especially since they did the same categories the first time 'round.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017

I can't remember what series were before Steam Train now, but:
Dennis.
The Nancy Drew game they did at Christmas in 2015 or 2016.
I can't even remember the name of the game, but it was a minigame collection for the Wii, where you played as a teenage girl in this cul-de-sac.
Bloodborne.

Are some of my favourites of the Dan era.

Obviously, there are some great episodes with JonTron, but I've not really bothered with those since the whole thing with him came to light last year.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can't even remember the name of the game, but it was a minigame collection for the Wii, where you played as a teenage girl in this cul-de-sac.
I believe this was The Dangerous Game for Girls. I think that was the title.

For Steam Train specifically, any of the King's Quest, Space Quest, or Leisure Suit Larry games are really good. Also their one-shot episode of FTL is hilarious. (It's Arin, Danny and Ross, each doing one play session.)

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Oh boy this is always my favorite part of the thread!

There's a small list in the OP (which I haven't had time to update sadly), but one of the funnier ones semi-recently was "A Way Out." I'm on my phone at work during lunch so I can't add more, but hopefully others will chime in!

Oh yeah I saw a way out. I think I started getting heavily into GG about a year ago, so I've caught most of the recent stuff. But thank you I'll be sure to check the OP!!!

I can't remember what series were before Steam Train now, but:
Dennis.
The Nancy Drew game they did at Christmas in 2015 or 2016.
Bloodborne.

Are some of my favourites of the Dan era.

Obviously, there are some great episodes with JonTron, but I've not really bothered with those since the whole thing with him came to light last year.

I don't think I've seen the Nancy Drew one, so I should watch that one. I've just seen the one Game Grumps animated from that playthrough, I think.

Yeah, I can't really enjoy Jontron videos anymore. I just get sad.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
They do Best Of videos every month now but didn't before Steam Train ended that I can remember. I dunno. I really really love Mario 3D World. Danny is such a troll. Any game where they can play co-op that allows each player to fuck with the others is gold. You could probably go back and watch pretty much any Mario play through really. Including Thousand Year Door.

Yeah, I can't really enjoy Jontron videos anymore. I just get sad.
Yeah, the guy is nuttier than a fruitcake, & it's hampering me from watching the older Arin/Jon playhthrough's.
I can always rewatch Goof Troop. It's just too classic. It's like the only one I really don't mind going back to. After all, Jon was only there for a year. Danny has been on the show for like 5+ and output has been consistent so there's a lot more Danny memories.

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bebe's Kids may be on the worst games they've played so far.

So after watching that videk

At work afterwards I had an older gentlemen come in of around 60 come in and say "boy it doesnt look so bad today, not alotta people or bebes kids around".

it was a weird moment seeing as how I just learned who Bebes kids were through game grumps but atleast I got the reference?

Deleted member 1041

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This Mario Party is fucking great

as enjoyable as the Giant Bomb run throughs. Seeing Dan collectively lose his shit and then being awed at his luck is great.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
That Mario Party finale was a rollercoaster, holy hell
I looked away near the end because I thought it was obvious who was going to win, but then I heard the screaming.

Anyway, the Ultimate Fishing Simulator episode was great, was not expecting some gold from the in-game chat like that.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Currently streaming Detroit and it's such good comedy gold for them. I'll rewatch it in whole once its uploaded but these extended streams are great.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Mega Man 11 is pretty good, I enjoy watching them play it. I hope they go back to Skyward Sword eventually though.

OP
OP
Professor Beef

Professor Beef

Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Is the Detroit stream worth watching? I mean why am I asking. I'm gonna watch it anyway but I haven't watched any of their stream archives yet. I had planned on watching the Steam Train reunion too but they're so long I just haven't gotten around to it.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
I watched part of the Detroit stream last night. I enjoyed it but the game's audio kept repeating so it was mildly distracting.

sabrina

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
newport beach, CA
I finally got a chance to read that article, and it was great! I like how they went into a little more detail into the Conan performance, and it also helped to add on what Dan said during the Megan Man 11 playthrough.
Yeah! I always love hearing the inside scoop of how they feel about the work they do. Obviously they're fun and funny guys, but I think the way they get real about real shit is super empowering and, frankly, I think it's important for their audience to hear a lot of the time.

OP
OP
Professor Beef

Professor Beef

Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World

Fool the humans into thinking you're real
Real, real, real
HOLE IN ONE, BABY