• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
There was a language option the whole time lmao.

Glad they are doing another part for Chicken in the Darkness. I genuinely jumped when the thing popped around the corner.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I was watching a compilation of the live action skit they've done over the years, and I really miss them a lot. It's where we got the Dan-only GG intro from.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Has anyone else gotten the vibe that Arin really isn't super cool with the Gamegrumps compilations done by other channels? I'd love more official ones, but I'm sure Matt and Ryan don't need more on their workload.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Dan's mentioned one channel and I thought Arin mentioned Sbassbear. Supercuts of their older series would be good.

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I'm gutted that they aren't doing anymore Chicken in the Darkness, I really wanted to see them finish it lol. I love hearing Dan scream. The game was really unnerving though, that slow floating head thing creeped me out. Also, that "ah!", I thought that was them or someone else in the room with them, not the head thing in the game lol.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Have they ever mentioned any thoughts post majoras mask? Seems like Arin at his absolute worst with his holier than thou opinions on Zelda he tends to have. Like I dislike majoras mask too, but he was outright antagonizing fans of the game.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I really hope they continue playing Krampus. I loved the deer and elf just showing up and being creepy as fuck.

Have they ever mentioned any thoughts post majoras mask? Seems like Arin at his absolute worst with his holier than thou opinions on Zelda he tends to have. Like I dislike majoras mask too, but he was outright antagonizing fans of the game.
I haven't watched any of the streams, but I don't think so. I don't know if it's out-and-out antagonizing. He did seem to give the game a shot, but couldn't bring himself to finish it. I'd imagine a lot of him OoT criticisms have held true to MM.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I wonder if they have a Guest Grumps episode with Elise planned. She had a good back and forth with Dan and Arin.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really, really hope they go back to Nancy Drew. I love the Nancy Drew playthroughs.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
These Ghoul Grumps episodes have been AMAZING. But yes I absolutely want more Nancy Drew.

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So is anyone else ordering a copy of Suspend from Amazon? I'm honestly slightly surprised it's still in stock.

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
That Elsie Power Hour was awesome lol. People should definitely check out Eighth Grade if you haven't seen it

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Carly was awesome. She really knew how to play off Dan and Not Dan. Shame this'll be the only time we see her. Fun episode. Ten Minute Power Hour gives me life every week.

And I'm so glad Arin fixed Dan's mic finally. The realization was amazing. "Shout. Shout right now."