• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mitsurugi

Alt-account
Dec 11, 2018
The games animation is so smooth and beautiful! Already pre-ordered. Can't wait to see how it plays and looks on the X

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Looks absolutely phenomenal.

I don't think there's anyway I'll enjoy it more than Bloodborne, but getting mentioned in the same sentence is praise enough.

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Swimming is not something I thought we'd get, so that's really cool.

Also... Butterfly Hag? That doesn't sound like a boss we've seen yet, unless it's a very unfitting name for the old woman ninja who fights on wires.

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
That night stage hnng! Traversal looks amazing and holy fuck i didn't know you can swim! What are you doing Lord Miyazaki?
My hype is reaching critical levels.

Res

Oct 25, 2017
Swimming is not something I thought we'd get, so that's really cool.

Also... Butterfly Hag? That doesn't sound like a boss we've seen yet, unless it's a very unfitting name for the old woman ninja who fights on wires.

Apparently her official name is Lady Butterfly, but it could still change. Butterfly hag was the name on the dev build that they played

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
Is that the title theme playing in the background? It sounds like Kitamura.

Awesome if she's lead composer again.

Deleted member 12555

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Need underwater straw breathing for maximum Tenchu feels.

The impact from the finishing moves looks so satisfying!

Metroidfan09

Jan 10, 2019
England
I've played every SoulsBorne game and completed none haha, but this one is looking so sweet! even though BloodBorne was smoother than past Souls games this game looks like butter, Got it preordered for day 1 so hoping i can actually complete a game on my 6th attempt...

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
On the GI Show they said it was the same person that did Dark Souls 3, which doesn't help cause both Motoi Sakuraba and Kitamura worked on DS3
It is Kitamura then. Sakuraba was brought in by Bandai, but he was mostly phased out for DS3 (Kitamura and Saitoh are From's in-house composers).

The music we've heard is absolutely From's own team, but I didn't know if Kitamura would have the lead again (I think Suzuki left, but I'm not sure about Saitoh—both only did one track each for DS3).

Res

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the developer interviews. I always enjoy insight on behind the scenes

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
The Tenchu vibes of that mission. This is gonna be great

It is Kitamura then. Sakuraba was brought in by Bandai, but he was mostly phased out for DS3 (Kitamura and Saitoh are From's in-house composers).

The music we've heard is absolutely From's own team, but I didn't know if Kitamura would have the lead again (I think Suzuki left, but I'm not sure about Saitoh—both only did one track each for DS3).
Yeah they confirmed it was her earlier this week.

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
That video was pretty unimpressive how little it showed. Felt like a teaser for more footage than anything.

Game still looks amazing though....

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
How many bosses are there going to be in this game?

Would anyone like to venture a guess?

Miyazaki mentioned that it will be around the same amount that you find in the souls games. There are optional bosses in Sekiro, some harder to find than others. This game has a lot of smaller mini bosses that you can kill for valuable loot (upgrade materials etc).