• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Black Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
United States
You forgot the dude both him and Artorias were inspired by
785528e8a290591a835abfe06a2508b6.jpg
Maybe we'll get an arm cannon upgrade for the Shinobi prosthetic?

;)

Arih

Jan 19, 2018
Man early 2019 is looking so good personally. First RE2, then Anthem and then Sekiro. All spaced out. Amazing!

Deleted member 29354

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I've played every SoulsBorne game and completed none haha, but this one is looking so sweet! even though BloodBorne was smoother than past Souls games this game looks like butter, Got it preordered for day 1 so hoping i can actually complete a game on my 6th attempt...
reason for not completing? I'm thinking of jumping in sometime.

Metroidfan09

Jan 10, 2019
England
reason for not completing? I'm thinking of jumping in sometime.
There is always a point where it just gets too difficult got mighty far in Bloodborne like near enough done but i left it too long and when i returned forgot wtf I was doing and couldn't be arsed anymore , atm i am trying to get through DSremastered on switch but some bits make me wanna snap my switch on my leg haha

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting, yeah sounds like Sekiro was made for you then. I'm also really excited for the setting — I enjoyed Miyazaki's take on Medieval Europe and Victorian England well enough, but neither of those setting archetypes speak to me the way Feudal Japan does so I'm really excited to see what he does with that.

Then after that, I'm still waiting on my From Soft soulshadowborne mecha game. Miyazaki pls.
I'd prefer an Armored Core.

Deleted member 29354

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
There is always a point where it just gets too difficult got mighty far in Bloodborne like near enough done but i left it too long and when i returned forgot wtf I was doing and couldn't be arsed anymore , atm i am trying to get through DSremastered on switch but some bits make me wanna snap my switch on my leg haha
I can understand that. I'm interested in playing the remastered on the switch as well. any chance you've got to find your flow again or will it be completely lost on you by this point? Good luck and backstab!

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
I really suck at hard games.

I'm going to hate this, aren't I?

But I absolutely adore the setting...

Dec 6, 2017
US
They said she's getting an article this week in the podcast I think.

Assuming this is a pretty recent build, it's a shame they never polished up the HUD and especially those nasty green markers for grappling spots. I would've thought especially FROM would've figured out a more subtle approach to that. Maybe making grappling spots a universal, distinct color of sorts in the environment or something along the lines instead of just a fat green circle.

Between this and the RE2 HUD, I'm really hoping these games provide more HUD options than just "turn it all off" in their final releases.

Edit: And to clarify, it's definitely a nitpick as this is my most anticipated game of the year hands down. Cannot fucking wait.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming this is a pretty recent build, it's a shame they never polished up the HUD and especially those nasty green markers for grappling spots. I would've thought especially FROM would've figured out a more subtle approach to that. Maybe making grappling spots a universal, distinct color of sorts in the environment or something along the lines instead of just a fat green circle.

Between this and the RE2 HUD, I'm really hoping these games provide more HUD options than just "turn it all off" in their final releases.

Edit: And to clarify, it's definitely a nitpick as this is my most anticipated game of the year hands down. Cannot fucking wait.
They showed gameplay without them so I assume they're a toggle.

Svejk

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope there's a steady flow of BGM, a la Tenchu.... Not just music queuing up for boss fights only.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Spider-Man indicators for spots were far bigger and uglier, IMO. I don't mind the green spots at all, they're much smaller, if that's what they end up going with. I'd be happy with a different design, too.