• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Really liked what I've been reading so far. I suppose there had to be some type of "balance" to account for a larger roster and only 4 powers per char seems to be just that.

I can certainly deal, though. The team combos seems to be the area where they could possibly more than make up for where each individual unit may be limited.

Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of having only 4 powers per character, I really didn't like that in MUA2 as it stripped down a fun customization feature. However, I'll be willing to trade that for a hefty roster of characters so hopefully the number of characters in the base game makes up for it.

J-Tier

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
The four per character is okay...if it means we get more characters in the end. I think it makes it easier for them to differentiate between characters with similar abilities, I would assume.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Fine with 4 abilities per character, but I'm mostly just hoping the normal light/heavy and block/dodge mechanics don't feel like swimming around. This being team ninja, and what they did with the camera, combined with everything that GI is saying definitely bodes well for it

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Where's Gwenpool? :D

Also give me "nextwave" when selecting Monica Rambeau, Elsa Bloodstone, Machine Man, and Boom Boom :D

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
The OT title should be "Yes, this is Nintendo exclusive"
Eh I was thinking something more classy. Depends on who else is revealed around e3 though
looks like a PSP game
seriously dude? The original game had a psp version ya know
156512-Marvel_-_Ultimate_Alliance_(USA)-1490877573.jpg

And this is looking way better

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Only four powers per character? That's kinda disappointing... At least there are mods via ISO-8, that sounds pretty neat.

The Infinity Trials sound like a fun time too.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order |OT| Nintendo Assembled
Nah I'm thinking a more obscure reference like
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order |OT| Are Godzilla and Star Wars in this one?

Or
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order |OT| Featuring Deadpool the card carrying Avenger

davepoobond

Oct 25, 2017
www.squackle.com
Eh I was thinking something more classy. Depends on who else is revealed around e3 though

seriously dude? The original game had a psp version ya know
156512-Marvel_-_Ultimate_Alliance_(USA)-1490877573.jpg

And this is looking way better

yeah i know, i played it. still looks like it. i liked X-Men Legends II better.

When you try to make a drive by and get immediately steamrolled.

im not sure how im getting steamrolled, people are just confirming what i'm saying

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Still waiting for a 3DS port with a handful of different playable characters. Like Howard The Duck or Hercules or Rom The Space Knight or Squirrel Girl.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Will it possibly have dlc in the future too like previous games? To Add even more characters

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Will it possibly have dlc in the future too like previous games? To Add even more characters
I'd say odds are even higher of that and even story addditions considering how much dlc has expanded and the crew behind the new one. Expect Fantastic Four and Dr Doom first if they don't make the base game. On the other hand feels like they've basically hid the overall story so far so

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
I'd say odds are even higher of that and even story addditions considering how much dlc has expanded and the crew behind the new one. Expect Fantastic Four and Dr Doom first if they don't make the base game. On the other hand feels like they've basically hid the overall story so far so

Awesome.

J-Tier

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
I hope they give us a platform to request or vote for DLC characters after release!

TropicalFish

Oct 25, 2017
I am forever thankful we're getting Kevin Wada's Scarlet Witch design as her default because it's by far her best costume.

6bf36a340773ea9b391ff292abdbe528.jpg

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck how did I miss the PSP game? Didn't get to know these games until a friend got MUA2 for 360, but a portable, couch coop version (I assume) would have been sweet.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
One of Wolverines' powers is to bitch at everyone for not going back for Morph and Beast