• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
The GI Show interview got me really hyped for the game in a way that the limited footage did not TBH. Excited for the rest of this cover story.

Game Informer will have some gameplay stuff up some time this month, I believe. Think they said so in the podcast.
They also said they'd be showcasing all of the powers for several characters which is also dope. Love when we get that in pre-release material.

Interview with the creators of the original Ultimate Alliance games

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
For anyone interested they isolated the interview with the raven guys about mua 1

Some interesting stuff about the original game which they made in 8 months coming right off xml2

Also don't know when the new gameplay will go up will at least be another hour but it'll be a few more hours at least

Mr. Nice_Guy

Oct 27, 2017
For anyone interested they isolated the interview with the raven guys about mua 1

Some interesting stuff about the original game which they made in 8 months coming right off xml2

Also don't know when the new gameplay will go up will at least be another hour but it'll be a few more hours at least

8 months?? Wow, will definitely give this a listen later tonight. That's wild.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Also I'd say Wasp confirms Antman because they only excuse to start with is no shrinking characters and now we have one confirmed and they are always a duo you can't have one without the other. Plus then I can run og avengers with Antman, Wasp, Ironman and Thor.... now if only they had their classic looks as costumes.

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Nothing's for sure but most of their marvel stuff excluding the podcast has been up by 11am pst
were-waiting-gif-6.gif

tenor.gif

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ok so Lockjaw isn't playable(during story at least) he's the mechanic by which they explain how the classic checkpoints for swapping out characters work: Lockjaw warps you out and them in!

Also for those of you worrying about depth: unlike previous mua games you start with only one special skill unlocked and then you have to level up to get the rest!

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Looks like fun, and the humor seems good, which is a plus. The voice acting is probably going to be borderline cheesy, but that's undoubtedly part of the light tone.

Need to watch the footage again to see how satisfying the gameplay looks. It seemed like there were some parts where the player was hitting enemies but the enemies weren't reacting.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
That only makes me more worried lol
Considering the focus is more on stat and passive manipulation and making each character unique that's a good thing. Plus mua has a permanently locked extreme and three specials when you unlocked a character anyways(and most characters were lucky to have two extra powers only a handful had 4 extra)

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Feels like everyone forgot how the original plays
Less enemy density but it's been over 12 years

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We've only seen two environments from the first two levels, they are hiding a lot(also people are focusing on infinity trial arenas. Regular areas have more variety)

Also puzzles confirmed and Starlord as his element blasters!

They say that the infinity trails are them going through actual game locations, I thought

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
looks okay I guess. the enemies look boring. I mean, It's like watching Dynasty Warriors. kinda.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Looks rad. I hope all the team and personal customization options go fairly deep. Sounds like they will. Looking forward to the character breakdowns.