• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
Having watched the videos, as well as reading the GI article, I've gone from being on the fence to now eagerly looking forward to MUA3. Based on the information that's been released, I feel it's going to be good fun for new players as well as those who enjoyed the previous games.

Something that's not been brought up yet in previews are costumes. MUA1 had 3-4 per hero, and MUA2 disappointingly only had 2. I hope that there are plenty of costumes in the game, but not done so in typical Koei-Tecmo DLC fashion, as this is a Nintendo-published title.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Having watched the videos, as well as reading the GI article, I've gone from being on the fence to now eagerly looking forward to MUA3. Based on the information that's been released, I feel it's going to be good fun for new players as well as those who enjoyed the previous games.

Something that's not been brought up yet in previews are costumes. MUA1 had 3-4 per hero, and MUA2 disappointingly only had 2. I hope that there are plenty of costumes in the game, but not done so in typical Koei-Tecmo DLC fashion, as this is a Nintendo-published title.
It's confirmed multiple infinity trials have gear, costumes and unlockable characters. And there'll be a ton of trials, in groupings organized by the Greek alphabet from Alpha to Omega, and assuming each group has at least 5 trials, we'll theres 24 letters in the Greek alphabet so that'd be 120 trials

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
It's confirmed multiple infinity trials have gear, costumes and unlockable characters. And there'll be a ton of trials, in groupings organized by the Greek alphabet from Alpha to Omega, and assuming each group has at least 5 trials, we'll theres 24 letters in the Greek alphabet so that'd be 120 trials

That's excellent news, thanks! I just reread the article and realized that I missed that bit about hero outfits.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017

Yeah the lack of outfits was one of the many downsides to MUA2. Not to mention some of those outfits were just... ugly.

I think it'll vary by character, but with any luck we get a wide spread.

I'm personally hoping for;
  • Netflix Daredevil
  • MCU Stealth Suit Cap
  • Ragnarok Thor
  • Old Man Logan

OP
OP
DMVfan123

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Couldn't embed another video so just left a link to the gameplay video on YouTube in the OP
Now off to play some Titanfall 2

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sigh.. Just realized it's releasing the same day I travel to Macedonia for vacation. Will probably pick it up to have something to play imon the plane but really looked forward to playing through it with a couple of friends on release.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Sigh.. Just realized it's releasing the same day I travel to Macedonia for vacation. Will probably pick it up to have something to play imon the plane but really looked forward to playing through it with a couple of friends on release.
You could just buy digitally, no? I know some people will buy physical until the day they die, but digital is super convenient.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Brixx

Jan 26, 2018
So there is surprising pre-fight dialogue similar to the first? This excites me more than anything in that video, even though Kamala looks great!

Slam Tilt

Jan 16, 2018
Also, if they end up having Squirrel Girl, I want her to be top secret unlockable that is completely broken to the point of being game-breaking.
Every time she does an attack, the screen should briefly go black, then come back up with all the villains defeated and someone comments about that spectacular takedown we just missed.

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if gameinformer may only cover the characters spotlighted in the digital magazine. So that leaves Hawkeye, Captain Marvel, Iron Man and Miles for the next four days possibly.

Nov 14, 2017
They mention briefly that Miles' voice actor sounds like other incarnations we've heard, but I am almost certain he's the same voice actor from Spider-Man PS4, which is great.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Ah was hoping for Hawkeye today. Leaves us with Ironman, Captain Marvel and Hawkeye if it's the same as the article right?

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Not being versed in Spider-Lore, what differentiates Miles and Peter in terms of powers and abilities? Or are they just literally two guys with the exact same power set?

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Not being versed in Spider-Lore, what differentiates Miles and Peter in terms of powers and abilities? Or are they just literally two guys with the exact same power set?
Ghost spider(Spider Gwen) is identical to Spider-Man(although she apparently got a symbiote upgrade later), Miles however has invisibility and electric shock discharge. Classic Jessica Drew Spiderwoman has flight and Venom blasts

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Ghost spider(Spider Gwen) is identical to Spider-Man(although she apparently got a symbiote upgrade later), Miles however has invisibility and electric shock discharge. Classic Jessica Drew Spiderwoman has flight and Venom blasts
That's pretty cool to know. There's a lot more difference than I thought there'd be.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Flying using MP but web-swinging not using MP is kind of lame, especially if flying doesn't provide additional advantages.

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Flying using MP but web-swinging not using MP is kind of lame, especially if flying doesn't provide additional advantages.

i think that's how it use to be in xmen legends the MUA scraped it, i welcome it. I hope since flying takes mp that we can carry people again like men legends that pissed me off so much when they made those small changes like that especially being able to teleport a friend too.