• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The lack of Mario Galaxy has put a giant smile on my face. Gane was not that great at all.

shoemasta

The Wise Ones
Oct 28, 2017
MW2 over any game on that CoD list hurts me.

Lost Legacy was robbed.

FFXV is an alright game but its too high.

Toni

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Orlando, Florida
Bloodborne stays slaying these Beasts

giphy.gif

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
X is the best Final Fantasy. The best story, the best characters, the best main character development, the best ending, one of the best worlds, one of the best OSTs, and one of the best villains in the FF world.

For the haters

tenor.gif

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
oof - Sunshine over Odyssey. I agree, but that is not gonna rub some here the right way. But completely absurd that neither galaxy game is on the list, let alone number 1.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
For COD, fair choices, though personally not mine.

For TES, Skyrim is good. Oblivion is not.

Souls is on the money.

Drake's Fortune is legitimately a bad game. To be above anything is offensive.

Y'all may continue your day.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
My fellow TES fans have disappointed me for years, I expected that, but my Final Fantasy siblings...what have you done!? The disrespect towards IX and XII is nothing short disgusting and I won't have it.

Souls peeps, though

source.gif

Deleted member 3465

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Space
I normally ignore lists, but no Galaxy 1 or 2 is really shocking actually. FFX being number 1 Is completely alright with me, the OST alone more than warrants the spot.

N.47H.4N

Oct 27, 2017
Uncharted 4 haters gonna hate,the best indeed and one of the GOTG.
Super Mario World will always be the best mario,Odyssey too high rs
Souls series I am ok with this ranking,my personal is Bloodborne>>>Dark Souls 3>=Dark Souls>Demons Souls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dark Souls 2.
But Dark Souls 3,Dark Souls and Demons Souls is almost a tie for me.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Elder Scrolls isn't fair because most people probably started with Morrowind. Of course III, IV, and V would be in the top three. The rest of the list could have been randomized games :p

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so fine with this FF list. Era's buble is in shook.

Last edited:

Zolbrod

Oct 27, 2017
Osaka, Japan
I'm...actually fine with most of these lists?
Especially the FF one!

Happy to see SMW at the top of the Mario games, but Sunshine over Galaxy!? Yikes.

Nice to see Bloodborne did not get robbed too.

As for Uncharted, I'm guessing a lot more people played 4 than Lost Legacy?

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Elder Scrolls isn't fair because most people probably started with Morrowind. Of course III, IV, and V would be in the top three. The rest of the list could have been randomized games :p

Come to think of it, Daggerfall was robbed. It's a mess, but also stupidly ambitious and a much more interesting game than Arena.

Heh, all 5 CoD titles are consecutive, albeit not in order. Guess the identifies the "Golden age" of CoD.

Almost, there's a MW3-shaped gap between Black Ops I and II.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Come to think of it, Daggerfall was robbed. It's a mess, but also stupidly ambitious and a much more interesting game than Arena.

I take it the lack of modern means of being able to play Daggerfall is part of the reason, seeing as most probably don't even know Daggerfall Unity is a thing. At that point, you're picking between Arena and spin-offs.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Don't think I've ever seen FFX rank higher than FFVII in any aggregated popularity poll. Cool stuff.
Yeah.

Like, I vividly remember even mentioning yky liked the game on a game forum would get you dogpiled, but this is amazing.

It's my favorite FF game too, but its shocking to see how times change.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
FFX over FFVII?

Sunshine over Odyssey?

World over Mario 64?

Uncharted 4 over Uncharted 2?

DsIOrDhWoAENNzI.jpg

Ravage

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I'd kick either VI or XV off for XII, but it's a good list regardless.

God damn it SE, how long do you need to uprez FFVIII *shakes fist in the air*

Deleted member 8784

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That Mario listing makes me twitch.
Mario 64 should be top.
Mario 3 should be second.
Mario Odyssey shouldn't even be on there.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FF 7 is my favorite, but i also love X, so i'm ok with It, while i like xv i think he's not top 5, 9 should be there, then It would be an ok list, imo. Even though 8 is not on my top 5, i know there's a big fanbase so i understand why its there

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Same, but then... Dancing All Night at 5????

I doubt a bunch of folks even knew they could vote Tactics on this list.
People voted for Persona Dancing, I think they knew you could vote for spin-offs lol

Tactics is probably just one of those games that isn't really that popular and just has a vocal minority. Kinda like FF5 on this forum