• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
Dang! I wasn't expecting an hours worth of gameplay, or even the games first hour, to appear so early. Isn't this a 2019 game? I'm excited!

EekumBokum

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully there's nothing spoilery. Not completely sold on this game yet so I'll watch it though.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
uu9pmDP.gif

Chronos

Oct 27, 2017
Pre-E3 hype. I really want to like this game, hope this shows well. Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Zhukov

Banned
Dec 6, 2017
Good to hear.

I am of the opinion that a sizable chunk of unedited gameplay is the best way to form an opinion prior to release.

Would prefer a chunk of the mid game though. Opening sections tend to be heavy on scripting and tightly controlled tutorials. Then again, hopefully an entire hour is enough to get beyond that stuff.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The first few hours of movies, TV Shows, Books or games are the most magical things for me. Unexplored territory. I would not want it spoiled for me.

Will read other people reactions for this.

Oct 25, 2017
Is it really gonna be the whole first hour though? I dunno why, but I'm thinking it's just gonna be parts of it, but all taking place on the first hour. Maybe I'm just being cynical about that tweet lol.

everyer

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'll pick up the game Day1. But not sure if the trailer contains spoilers should I watch or not...

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
If this game emphasizes survival gameplay I'm gonna instantly warm up to it a lot. I liked the bit in the interview where the guy said the first open world where you constantly feel in danger.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Given it's not coming until 2019, it seems way too early for this level of media blowout for the game. You'd think it was releasing in a few months. I wonder if this was all already agreed with GI before the delay, and now they're just running with it regardless.

Anyway, very intrigued to see the first hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.