• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which is the true GOAT on ERA

• BoTW

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Bloodborne

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I think its time to finally see which one game is more revered and truly the best thing since sliced bread
BOTW-Share_icon.jpg

The reinvention of Zelda franchise , the best designed open world , purely made for the exploration and experimentation. No other open world comes close to the cleverly designed BotW approach .
bloodborne-two-column-02-ps4-us-04jun14

Then we have Bloodborne . The magnum opus of From software , the single best exclusive of ps 4. With impeccable combat and level design. Truly one of a kind aesthetic and storytelling that forces you to dig deep .
What do you say ERA?
I have not played BotW and i could not give a fuck about bloodborne . I wrote these short descriptions because most people tihnk like that . I have no dog in this race

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
The Witcher 3, but out of those two Bloodborne but Bloodborne isnt even the best PS4 exclusive so far, God of War is

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
You missed out quite a lot of games from the generation.

capnjazz

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Byrgenwerth
No neither option, no more than two games, conveniently made after the troll thread declaring "Nintendo has GOTD for 4 decades straight." Am I on 4chan, because it sure feels like it.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
There are more than two options...lol.
You really want start 2020 with the same fanboy wars xD

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Official Staff Communication

Do Not Create: Response or Parody Threads

A response thread is a thread created to 'respond' or react to a discussion that is already ongoing in an existing thread. This happens when a member wants to shout over posters in the other thread, or because they believe that their opinion is more important than the other replies. A parody thread is a thread created to parody another thread, either for mockery or as a joke. Please do not do any of this.

Do Not Create: List Threads

A list thread is a thread that encourages replies that largely or completely take the form of lists. For example: Asking members to rank their favorite characters in media. These threads tend not to generate much, if any, actual discussion or member interaction. Voting threads (threads that solicit ballot-style replies) will usually fall under this category as well, unless a lot of effort is put into them. If you wish to create a voting thread, please contact an Administrator to seek approval beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.