• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Alternatively, your cherry should be popped by now (for lack of a better term). For me, it was the Star Wars prequels (and for games, Smash Bros Brawl and Twilight Princess). They crushed my spirit. Now, no entertainment can truly disappoint me to the point of anger ever again.

Yes, when most of us were pre-teens or younger. Grown ass adults in their 20's and 30's are still behaving like that.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
In the next episode, The Hound gets up to reveal that The Mountain broke his fall.

Jaime and Cersei were hiding under the perfect barrier to protect from the rocks. He leaves her to go live with Brienne.

Euron is still dead. Fuck him.

Daenerys goes around apologizing to all the people of King's Landing. She does the penance walk. Suddenly all the dead she burned get up and become the NEW army of the dead.

The Night King is resurrected!

Everyone bands together to fight him. Bran wargs into Drogon and blasts Jon with dragonfire. He is unharmed, Azor Ahai! His sword catches fire and he does battle with the real Night King.

This fight lasts ages. The Night King almost defeats Jon but the redeemed Daenerys comes to his rescue.

All the remaining houses converge on King's Landing in an epic clash between good and evil.

The newly naked Jon and Daenerys fuck on the back of a dragon and instantly conceive a child who emerges from a dragon egg.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd say this is embarrassing, but then I remembered they killed the night king in episode 3.

Operations

Oct 29, 2017
Sure thing old timer.
D6ds0W0XsAEipKF.jpg
Hahahahaha. This is great.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Further proof of the infantilisation of our society.

The level of entitlement is fucking embarrassing.

Air

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
An animated series that doesn't shy away from all the trippy dreams and visions people are always having in the books would be incredible.

Yeah, there's a lot I think an animated series could do that can benefit the translation between the mediums. The only problem I think would be the timing of it, but with enough seasons it could be done really well

Dec 22, 2017
In the next episode, The Hound gets up to reveal that The Mountain broke his fall.

Jaime and Cersei were hiding under the perfect barrier to protect from the rocks. He leaves her to go live with Brienne.

Daenerys goes around apologizing to all the people of King's Landing. She does the penance walk. Suddenly all the dead she burned get up and become the NEW army of the dead.

Everyone bands together to fight him. Bran wargs into Drogon and blasts Jon with dragonfire. He is unharmed, Azor Ahai! His sword catches fire and he does battle with the real Night King.

This fight lasts ages. The Night King almost defeats Jon but the redeemed Daenerys comes to his rescue.

All the remaining houses converge on King's Landing in an epic clash between good and evil.

The newly naked Jon and Daenerys fuck on the back of a dragon and instantly conceive a child who emerges from a dragon egg.

Holy shit this is all hilarious.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Waste of breath. Won't happen. They'll dig their heels in and double down on it before even coming close to recognizing the narrative fuckery that they pulled.

Air

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And that is why it will never happen. Ever.

Probably, but there's a chance because adult animation is growing, and if they advertise it as a true successor of the books (not literally, but like a more faithful adaption), they might have a chance however slim that may be

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Probably, but there's a chance because adult animation is growing, and if they advertise it as a true successor of the books (not literally, but like a more faithful adaption), they might have a chance however slim that may be
No way in hell it makes it through the entire story, even if it was made.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
If they animate it like an American sitcom then they can keep it. Yeesh. It would need to at minimum be like Avatar the Last Airbender and likely better than that if they want to capture the tone.

Sha_96

Jan 22, 2019
At least they will feel how big the writers fucked up with stuff like these, for whatever it's worth anyway...

twist3d_deeds

Apr 29, 2019
Oh my god!The episode wasn't even shocking it's been foreshadowed, regardless if it was badly written. Buncha whiners wrapped in their delusion Dany wasn't going to be a tyrant.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These people are pathetic. Thank GOD there was only one Highlander movie. Can you imagine if they'd ruined it by trying to stretch it?

Oh my god!The episode wasn't even shocking it's been foreshadowed, regardless if it was badly written. Buncha whiners wrapped in their delusion Dany wasn't going to be a tyrant.

Book One : daughter of mad tyrant with obviously genetic malady is traumatized and abused by genetically insane tyrannical brother and multiple explanations of her father's crazed egocentric rule.

Books whatever /show somethings: huh did she just execute hundreds of people and vaguely infer they were all slavers even though we know some of them were literally just standing near that?

Book/Show 8: wait what's this outta nowhere?

Don't get me wrong it was insanely clumsy and disjointed but for her to settle into gentle snow-waifu they'd have to ignore a lot more than they rushed...

Last edited:

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Hahahaha. Fans are really something. Best hope they have is to read the books and hope Martin finishes the last two.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what HBO is thinking of this shit storm, seeing as they want to continue with the IP.
I think the closest thing we have to compare this to is AMC and the Walking Dead IP. HBO probably doesn't love it but things going sour near the end isn't gonna do a ton of damage. They were gonna lose some of the audience regardless but as long as the prequel is good they should be fine.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't sign it if the episode had been even worse than it is. At least the episode, in almost every way that isn't the writing, was ridiculously excellent. Production was off-the-hook!

Scarecrow

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

NO ENDGAME SPOILERS DUDE!

itchi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do they expect the actors to wait around for 3 years while they figure it all out?

16bitnova

Oct 28, 2017
Ive been saying they need to do this. This just doesnt seem like the same game of thrones from before.

Severance

Oct 27, 2017
As much as I despise everything the show runners have done, "The Bells" is the least of the show's problem. I really enjoyed the episode other than Euron, Jaime and Cersei. The problem is season 5 and onwards, they'd have to reshoot it all to save season 8. Our only hope is that 20-30 years from now someone else tries to adapt the books. Let the current show be, what's done is done.