• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Not

Oct 25, 2017
US
Just realized that Emilia Clarke even took out a Star Wars film. I thought Solo would be her first successful role. I feel like she's done being in things

She looks good though. That style is cool to me

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Walder-Frey.gif
see? he loves a good wedding.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
That's the worst picture of Emilia Clarke I've ever seen, legit feel bad for her.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Maise has nice retro detail on her outfit, it's a classy pant suit but I can't not see a Charlie Sheen Two and Half Men shirt.

Clarke is like the mother to us all, she always looks cute and motherly in normal photos. She is so unphotogenic for a gorgeous actress but is unbelievably stunning in motion. Weird phenomenon.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Stop harping on Emilia. You're meant to dress conservatively so you don't outshine the bride.

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Shame on the people critisising Emelia Clarke. How the fuck do you want her to dress? Like one of you teenage anime wankfests?

anamika

May 18, 2018
That's the worst picture of Emilia Clarke I've ever seen, legit feel bad for her.

She's there to celebrate the happy couple's big day. Not there to look 'hot' for the people taking pictures.

It's a day time church wedding. A formal occasion. Most people there are dressed that way. Emilia's outfit looks tasteful and appropriate.