• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Looked back on Include just now, and her play never really seemed very scummy to me, she just uses a very particular style of play.

She was ready to play on D4 but didn't vote because she felt she was lacking a lot of info. On the other hand, Gorlak came in later than her and was happy to drop a vote and we know he flipped town, same goes for Kawl on D6. I wouldn't say this is necessarily a scum tell, just something worth mentioning about her entrance to the thread. She had some interactions with Monkey which were interesting because scumMonkey was asking Include if she was scum and Include told her she wasn't. Then scumMonkey meta-read that as meaning Include was actually scum, which Include responds to by joking about tunneling Monkey. Probably just fun jokes, but besides some questions towards the players in the thunderdome, she didn't do much else on D4, so those two things stick out.

She focused in on GP for most of D5, almost convinced that he was scum and lying about his role claim, but then she seemed less sure when Nin voted GP as well without really adding much, she called it a "throwaway vote" from him. She dropped GP after D5 from what I saw so it's not like she was still going on about him long after his claim, she just continued to apply some pressure on him when almost no one else was, and when someone she thought was kind of scummy started agreeing with her, she backed off.

She made good points against Blarg on D6, though I think we all did at some point. Other than that she started to feel more suspicious of Nin on D6 from what I can tell, which led to her D7.

D7 she was looking at Nin hard, even made a mention of the #MonkeyWasBussingNin theory, so it's not like I was ever all alone in thinking that. Ultimately she seemed frustrated that things took a turn towards Dr. Monkey instead. However, I think it was legit town frustration, Nin was looking like a good target on D7 and Include made some good points against him, then we decided to throw one of the more town-read people at the time up on the block instead alongside ET for pretty weak reasons in comparison to the many reasons to side-eye Nin's play.

So, in other words, I feel good about Include, who Sweet Nicole has now taken over for, and who, along with Zookfoodle, are all technically the same person as far as this game is concerned. Therefore, I feel like I can say that my town read on Nicole is not just coming from her posts yesterday, but from the play of her predecessors as well.

As for the others I want to look back on still:

Kopite has made a lot more posts, so that's going to take some time. I'll also want to review both Kits and ET again, I had been glancing back at some D2 and D3 stuff lately and Kits was looking kind of towny at times there. I don't know though, she was and still is a hard read for me. ET has a lot less posts so that shouldn't take as long.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Meant to say D8 instead of D6 in the first paragraph there, small correction.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Some small points of order before diving into bigger things later:
  • Kopite You need to claim. Now.
  • nin I am going to need a heavy explanation for you why you didn't follow through on your promise to come back before the day's end.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
First of all r.i.p to all of those that died

Second

Fourth: Nin, my post was a pun. I wasn't trying to insult you.

Dont worry i did not take it as such, therefore my response, who in my eyes was hopefully not hostile.

Fucking hell.
I want to be frank, after kawl flipped I was very sure that GP was scum, with his flip however I really don't know who could be scum.

I have my guesses however an will lay down my short reads in a bit.

SweetNicole
It's a good story and I will tell it to you.
As I previously mentioned I set my alarm to around 00:20. I went to bed at 8 or later I think since I could not lay down my phone and really wanted to put my thoughts down but had to wake up for an early shift around 04:00. Alarm rang I took my phone, looked at the screen like a zombie, looked away looked at it again and it was already 01:30.
True story

So my posts aren't going to be very large, but I have recounted the past few days. So here's how I feel about everyone still alive.

Fantomas - Easily the most townie out of everyone here. He's participated in all the discussions, he openly admitted his role, and he pursues everybody. He's been very consistent, and thus I can't really point out anything in his posts. He has voted for all the deaths recently, but that's not much against him.

Kopite - Kopite isn't as active as Fanto, but he's definitely very townie. He's also offered theories and other things, and he's pointed out inconsistencies in various scum before.

Sweet Nicole - Immediately, she's very active and replies to a lot of posts. Include's lack of posts don't really help her though. I feel like she just came and went in order to seem active.

nin - Wild card. Seriously, I don't understand him sometimes. He has scummy tendencies, but really, who doesn't?

I really apologize if my posts aren't very long, but I really can't think much of anything.

I feel like lynching nin is too obvious. It's like he's baiting us or something.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like lynching nin is too obvious. It's like he's baiting us or something.

I am trying to talk to your common sense,
The past days have been the same in regards to having the same players as townies.

Town has been working down their list of scummy players, we were pretty successful in getting them but we are now at a critical point where one misslynch could lead to town losing. I know that I am town and for certain extent SweetNicole aswell ( not trying to buddy just speaking to my common sense)
Include has been tunneling pretty hard and rethinking what she did aswell as her being replaced gives me the meta vibes that she will probably be the most town out of all.

Extreme Tactician what makes you think that Kopite is town? Looking back the game I think it was set pretty early on in my understanding that every mafia player tried to work on their own, therefore giving Kopite a good track record of voting out mafia.

I know it sounds absurd but hell it's only you, Fantomas, Kopite, SweetNicole and me left.

Extreme Tactician what makes you think that Kopite is town? Looking back the game I think it was set pretty early on in my understanding that every mafia player tried to work on their own, therefore giving Kopite a good track record of voting out mafia.
Well, he's argued for his points before, even if it's against a majority. But really, I don't know anymore. He just feels townie. Everyone does!

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Well, he's argued for his points before, even if it's against a majority. But really, I don't know anymore. He just feels townie. Everyone does!

m49IVPt.gif

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
The past days have been the same in regards to having the same players as townies.
You said yesterday I believe that you have no one on your town list, correct? Now you agree with the common town-reads that other players have given?
I know that I am town and for certain extent SweetNicole aswell ( not trying to buddy just speaking to my common sense)
Include has been tunneling pretty hard and rethinking what she did aswell as her being replaced gives me the meta vibes that she will probably be the most town out of all.
But, wasn't this why you voted Nicole yesterday? The tunnel from Include?
Include really really put me off by her tunnel.
Therefore

Vote: Sweetnicole
Now you're just repeating what others have said about her for your new town read? I just looked back on Include today (aka rethought what she did) and concluded that she was playing townish, Kopite had the meta-read on her leaving as being a town move, and now you're acting like you thought these things on your own.

This is me and you looking at each other today, Nin:
u0dSIAy.gif
d5i0lYR.gif

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
What makes him not part of the trusted circle? That's just absurd dude!

Like I said that 'trusted town' circle is something that was made up.

And mate, if we go by your saying everyone is town and we won the game.
But we haven't therefore we have to look each other in the eye, even at those that we think that are 100% town lol ofc he is town omg usuck

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I knew it was bait. Me, Kopite, and GP voted together based on trust in each other being town for 3 straight day phases, and I apparently was not a part of this group? Ok.

Oh, so it was you three,
My bad thenthst theory crumbled like me trying to play mafia.

Point still stands that we have to look at those that are 100% town.

FYI Fantomas, since me and you have somewhat of a history I am going to tell you this little secret.

I doubt that we are scum partners.
I don't know that hate I get from you and the fire I spit back at you does not feel artificial.
Its real
Therefore we both have to be town.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Oh and regarding that include/SweetNicole vote.
It was a bad vote BUT and here it comes I probably would have gone for giant panda if I was still awake, therefore the flak I would have gotten would have been the same.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
SweetNicole
It's a good story and I will tell it to you.
As I previously mentioned I set my alarm to around 00:20. I went to bed at 8 or later I think since I could not lay down my phone and really wanted to put my thoughts down but had to wake up for an early shift around 04:00. Alarm rang I took my phone, looked at the screen like a zombie, looked away looked at it again and it was already 01:30.
True story

While I understand the excuse, and it is the same one that ET had as well, there is a marked difference between being absent as someone who is not one of the lynch trains and being absent as someone who is. ET was not a lynch candidate yesterday, the lynch candidates were yourself and kawl. Your failure to show and defend yourself despite your repeated instance that you would do just that severely hurts the level of trust I put into anything you say. If you lied, purposely for not once, it is easy to imagine you lying again.

Furthermore, let's take a look at your recent voting track record the past two days.

That theory is BS, the priority yesterday for me was either meatwad or fantomas.
Even though i thought meatwad was scummy, fantomas way of tunneling will in the end lead to town losing.
I love him but he is just tunneling too hard atm and not thinking straight.
That whole theiry of me being in the same team with monkey is something unsettling and just completely wrong

Two days ago, you were willing to lynch someone who you think is not scum because they're tunneling instead of someone you think is scummy. As I said before, that is poor play, and as Kopite also pointed, that's an extremely poor excuse to justify a vote to boot.

Still not sure where to put my vote.
I know its essential at this stage.
But i really do not know.
Include really really put me off by her tunnel.
Therefore

Vote: Sweetnicole
Town has been working down their list of scummy players, we were pretty successful in getting them but we are now at a critical point where one misslynch could lead to town losing. I know that I am town and for certain extent SweetNicole aswell ( not trying to buddy just speaking to my common sense)

tenor.gif

So first that my previous player tunneled is scum indicative, and now it is town indicative? You can't have it both ways, nin. Here's how I see this:
- Push for the SweetNicole train before you go to sleep in the hopes that people will jump on the replacement so you're not a lynch train.
- Next day, realize you need me on your side today so you don't get lynched.
- Suddenly tunneling isn't scum indicative! It's town indicative! Nicole is town! Trust me, Nicole!

You couldn't be more transparent if you tried, nin.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Now you're just repeating what others have said about her for your new town read? I just looked back on Include today (aka rethought what she did) and concluded that she was playing townish, Kopite had the meta-read on her leaving as being a town move, and now you're acting like you thought these things on your own.
First of all, in the end everyone is a parrot.
Second I did not read through the meta read of kopite
I did not act like I thought these things I did indeed thought about them on my own.
Crazy eh?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
While I understand the excuse, and it is the same one that ET had as well, there is a marked difference between being absent as someone who is not one of the lynch trains and being absent as someone who is. ET was not a lynch candidate yesterday, the lynch candidates were yourself and kawl. Your failure to show and defend yourself despite your repeated instance that you would do just that severely hurts the level of trust I put into anything you say. If you lied, purposely for not once, it is easy to imagine you lying again.

Furthermore, let's take a look at your recent voting track record the past two days.

Two days ago, you were willing to lynch someone who you think is not scum because they're tunneling instead of someone you think is scummy. As I said before, that is poor play, and as Kopite also pointed, that's an extremely poor excuse to justify a vote to boot.

tenor.gif

So first that my previous player tunneled is scum indicative, and now it is town indicative? You can't have it both ways, nin. Here's how I see this:
- Push for the SweetNicole train before you go to sleep in the hopes that people will jump on the replacement so you're not a lynch train.
- Suddenly tunneling isn't scum indicative! It's town indicative! Nicole is town! Trust me, Nicole!

You couldn't be more transparent if you tried, nin.

Trust me With this one nicole

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

That's true

Wrong I need you to win this game!

Trust me! Or at least don't put your vote on me lol

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Still not sure where I should put my vote down in the end. It's crazy

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
5 players left and the only player that I know for certain that is town is me
Nin

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
So my posts aren't going to be very large, but I have recounted the past few days. So here's how I feel about everyone still alive.

Fantomas - Easily the most townie out of everyone here. He's participated in all the discussions, he openly admitted his role, and he pursues everybody. He's been very consistent, and thus I can't really point out anything in his posts. He has voted for all the deaths recently, but that's not much against him.

Kopite - Kopite isn't as active as Fanto, but he's definitely very townie. He's also offered theories and other things, and he's pointed out inconsistencies in various scum before.

Sweet Nicole - Immediately, she's very active and replies to a lot of posts. Include's lack of posts don't really help her though. I feel like she just came and went in order to seem active.

nin - Wild card. Seriously, I don't understand him sometimes. He has scummy tendencies, but really, who doesn't?

I really apologize if my posts aren't very long, but I really can't think much of anything.

Miss me with that everyone feels like town shit. There's some pretty obvious players acting scummy, and a whole lot of other scummy shit too:

Fantomas' role claim is totally not alignment indicative, and while it has been verified, there is no indication on the role that would be overtly town or overtly scum. He could just as easily be a neutral with a role like that, one that might be able to side with either scum or town.

Kopite has yet to participate in today's events in any significant way, despite the significance of today. He seems to want to focus on nin, who yes, does have marks against his record. However, Kopite has yet to claim. At this point in the game, there is no excuse for him claiming immediately at the start of the day. If he does not claim, I would feel like placing a vote on the last person who will not claim might be the best move we could make.

ET's out here offering hollow platitudes with everyone feels like town, everyone reads as town. It's a hollow excuse to explain any lack of serious scum hunting or effort, and it feels like someone who isn't actively interested in hunting down the remaining scum for whatever reason.

nin is well, nin, and I already covered his shit in my last post

But yeah, you're all suspect as fuck in my book. The one I probably feel the best about is Fantomas simply because at the very least, based on the trains from previous days, it seems likely he is town or a town-aligned neutral.

Have we considered the alignment of the players remaining?

Is it 3 town, 2 scum? 4 town, 1 scum? 3 town, 1 scum, 1 neutral? There's a chance we're in LyLo if there's two scum or a scum and a scum-aligned neutral.

It feels more so like this is 4 town and 1 scum with the 1 scum being nin, honestly. Maybe 3 town, 2 scum with the scum being nin + either kopite/ET, but either way I feel increasingly certain that nin is best possible lynch town could do that we all feel is indicative of scummy behavior. If nin flips scum, and the game doesn't end, then we know there's a remaining scum player out there, and we can figure that out during the next day phase.

We need a slam dunk lynch today, one that we're relatively certain is scum. Nin meets that criteria for me right now.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Is it 3 town, 2 scum? 4 town, 1 scum? 3 town, 1 scum, 1 neutral? There's a chance we're in LyLo if there's two scum or a scum and a scum-aligned neutral.
The best theory is that we are at 4 town 1 scum. Most people were sure that there weren't more than 2 neutrals in the game since there was the recruitment mechanic for the Mafia in play too.

With 2 neutrals in the game at the start, and a low chance for scum to be able to recruit up to 2 Vanilla Town members to Mafia on N1 and N2 only, it seems likely the original scum team was at 4 with the chance to grow to 6.

We could be at 3:2 right now, but that would mean a recruitment took place on N1 or N2.

The most likely scenario is that they did not recruit anyone and we are at 4:1 right now.
It feels more so like this is 4 town and 1 scum with the 1 scum being nin, honestly. Maybe 3 town, 2 scum with the scum being nin + either kopite/ET, but either way I feel increasingly certain that nin is best possible lynch town could do that we all feel is indicative of scummy behavior. If nin flips scum, and the game doesn't end, then we know there's a remaining scum player out there, and we can figure that out during the next day phase.

We need a slam dunk lynch today, one that we're relatively certain is scum. Nin meets that criteria for me right now.
This is exactly how I'm feeling. Nin is the most likely to be scum, everything points to it. It could be a setup, it could be Mafia playing us against Nin's odd behavior, but it is pretty much the only "slam dunk" lynch that we have today.

The other candidate for today for me is ET, but the case against him isn't as strong. I'll look back on ET and maybe try again at looking for stuff from Kitsunelaine before ET took over for her. I doubt I'll find anything that makes me feel more strongly about that lynch than Nin, but I feel like I should still do it.

Fantomas' role claim is totally not alignment indicative, and while it has been verified, there is no indication on the role that would be overtly town or overtly scum. He could just as easily be a neutral with a role like that, one that might be able to side with either scum or town.
Ok, I guess I should fill my posts more huh?

I'm pretty sure that Fanto wouldn't have targeted Kitsu if it were tilted towards scum. Kitsu wasn't very bright in her previous posts, and she could have easily been killed before hand. Why waste a one time power on someone who could have died sooner or later? A neutral role with such a weak power seems to be counterintuitve, so I don't think her power is neutral at all.

I'll be honest, rereading kitsu's posts, she was very impulsive. Her posts were very defensive and a lot of people scumread her because of it. But I feel that it was mostly from frustration from almost being killed immediately for her shitposts.

Kopite has yet to participate in today's events in any significant way, despite the significance of today. He seems to want to focus on nin, who yes, does have marks against his record. However, Kopite has yet to claim. At this point in the game, there is no excuse for him claiming immediately at the start of the day. If he does not claim, I would feel like placing a vote on the last person who will not claim might be the best move we could make.
Kopite hasn't made a move yet today, but that shouldn't discount his previous posts. We should definitely wait for what he thinks of our current situation.
ET's out here offering hollow platitudes with everyone feels like town, everyone reads as town. It's a hollow excuse to explain any lack of serious scum hunting or effort, and it feels like someone who isn't actively interested in hunting down the remaining scum for whatever reason.
I recounted the previous days of the thread. I'm not very good at scumhunting, I admit it. Because everyone else I scumread is dead, I'm having a hard time seeing who else it could be.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Because everyone else I scumread is dead, I'm having a hard time seeing who else it could be.
Not scum reading Nin at all? I mean, you had this to say when you voted for Blarg on D6:
Anyway, from what I've read, Blarg is definitely not very believable.
Anyway yeah, Blarg might be a troll, but he's really not a helpful one right now. He's been simply a very frustrating person to play with,

Vote:
Blargonaut
Pretty sure there are plenty of better reasons to vote for Nin on D10, on top of him being "not very believable" and "a very frustrating person to play with."

Not scum reading Nin at all? I mean, you had this to say when you voted for Blarg on D6:

Pretty sure there are plenty of better reasons to vote for Nin on D10, on top of him being "not very believable" and "a very frustrating person to play with."
Right now, like I said he's a wild card. Before the previous day, he really just did what he wanted to do. He himself said he voted for Monkey just because he didn't like her. After that he didn't vote for meatwad with a weak reasoning, and instead voted for you. But now that we're the last 5, he's suddenly playing seriously. There has to be an explicit reason.

At least Blarg had original content and was generally moving thigs along. Nin justs wants us to trust him for reasons.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Right now, like I said he's a wild card. Before the previous day, he really just did what he wanted to do. He himself said he voted for Monkey just because he didn't like her. After that he didn't vote for meatwad with a weak reasoning, and instead voted for you. But now that we're the last 5, he's suddenly playing seriously. There has to be an explicit reason.

At least Blarg had original content and was generally moving thigs along. Nin justs wants us to trust him for reasons.
So you're scum reading nin then?

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
As for my claim, I am:

Vanilla

As I said before I don't see how this helps u one way or the other.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Now that Kopite has claimed, here's the updated role claim list. Still no religion claims from Kopite and Nicole from what I can tell, though please let me know if I missed them. Religion obviously isn't as important anymore now that the rewards have stopped, but I feel it's still good to be complete here.

I split the neutrals into their own section (sorry FEPs).

As of D10:

Confirmed Town Due To Death:
Exodus - Confirmed Town and Eligible For All Religion Rewards - No Religion - Died D1
Muffin - Confirmed Vanilla Town - Worships Red God - Died N1
DCPat - Confirmed Town and Weak Cop - Worships Faith - Died N1
Splinter - Confirmed Town and Backup Cop - Worships Old Gods - Died D2
Melonrabbit - Confirmed Town and Jailer - Worships Faith - Died D3
Zeusy - Confirmed Town and 4-Way Gladiator Thunderdome - Worships Faith - Died D4
Gorlak - Confirmed Vanilla Town - Worships Red God - Died N4
Stanley - Confirmed Town and Lovers with B-Dubs - Worships Faith - Died N5
B-Dubs - Confirmed Town and Lovers with Stan - Worships Faith - Died N5
KetKat - Confirmed Town and Bodyguard - Worships Old Gods - Died N6
Faddy - Confirmed Town and 2-Shot Deflector - Worships Drowned God - Died N7
Flatearthpandas - Confirmed Town and King - Worships Faith - Died N8
Kawl - Confirmed Vanilla Town - Worships Drowned God - Died D9
Giant Panda - Confirmed 3-Shot Doctor - Worships Old Gods - Died N9

Confirmed Neutral Due to Death:
Ezekial - Confirmed Neutral and Able To Convert People To Red God Religion - Worships Red God - Died N1
Girlofgotham - Confirmed Neutral and Assassin - Worships Many-Faced God - Died D5

Confirmed Mafia Due To Death:

Blargonaut - Confirmed Mafia and Roleblocker and 2 Shot (N1 and N2) Recruiter (only vanilla town) - Worships Red God - Died D6
Dr. Monkey - Confirmed Mafia and JoaT (Janitor, Strongman, Bonus Kill) + Recruiter (same mechanics as Blarg) - Worships Drowned God - Died D7
Meatwad - Confirmed Mafia and Godfather + Recruit - Worships Old Gods - Died D8

Purgatory:
Apollo - Most Likely Janitor Killed By Monkey - No Claims - Died N5

Claimed Roles:
Fantomas - Claimed Religion Hypnotist On D6 - Claimed Drowned God On D6
Nin - Claimed Vanilla Town On D7 - Claimed Drowned God On D3
SweetNicole - Claimed Vanilla Town on D9 - No Religion Claim
Extreme Tactician - Claimed Vanilla Town on D10 - Hypnotized to Reveal Old Gods On D3
Kopite - Claimed Vanilla Town on D10 - No Religion Claim

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Otherwise, I'm still going back on ET's posts right now. I'll give my thoughts on each day like I did for Include once I'm done.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
I haven't checked the thread in the last hour, working on this. It's shit, but I figured I'd make something funny to contribute some enjoyment to the game.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
As for my claim, I am:

Vanilla

As I said before I don't see how this helps u one way or the other.

It doesn't, but at least it is out there.

Are you still set on voting nin at the end of today? What do you think is the alignment/composite of the remaining players that I talked about in my post previously?

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
The best theory is that we are at 4 town 1 scum. Most people were sure that there weren't more than 2 neutrals in the game since there was the recruitment mechanic for the Mafia in play too.

With 2 neutrals in the game at the start, and a low chance for scum to be able to recruit up to 2 Vanilla Town members to Mafia on N1 and N2 only, it seems likely the original scum team was at 4 with the chance to grow to 6.

We could be at 3:2 right now, but that would mean a recruitment took place on N1 or N2.

The most likely scenario is that they did not recruit anyone and we are at 4:1 right now.

This is exactly how I'm feeling. Nin is the most likely to be scum, everything points to it. It could be a setup, it could be Mafia playing us against Nin's odd behavior, but it is pretty much the only "slam dunk" lynch that we have today.

The other candidate for today for me is ET, but the case against him isn't as strong. I'll look back on ET and maybe try again at looking for stuff from Kitsunelaine before ET took over for her. I doubt I'll find anything that makes me feel more strongly about that lynch than Nin, but I feel like I should still do it.

I think it is a good idea to look at ET simply so that we would know who to vote for the following day, assuming that nin isn't the final scum. At this point, I feel relatively certain nin is scum given everything that has happened. However, that doesn't mean he is alone. I said this before, I could see it being highly likely there being a nin + either ET or kopite being the second scum partner (leaning ET, if so). Still, though, that's not a certainty, and I would only to move vote for either of the possible partners after we flip nin. For all we know, nin is the last remaining scum and he has no partners, so it makes no sense to vote a "possible nin partner" instead of lynching nin directly.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't checked the thread in the last hour, working on this. It's shit, but I figured I'd make something funny to contribute some enjoyment to the game.

Lol, good stuff.
I think it is a good idea to look at ET simply so that we would know who to vote for the following day, assuming that nin isn't the final scum. At this point, I feel relatively certain nin is scum given everything that has happened. However, that doesn't mean he is alone. I said this before, I could see it being highly likely there being a nin + either ET or kopite being the second scum partner (leaning ET, if so). Still, though, that's not a certainty, and I would only to move vote for either of the possible partners after we flip nin. For all we know, nin is the last remaining scum and he has no partners, so it makes no sense to vote a "possible nin partner" instead of lynching nin directly.
Yeah, that's the plan for me as well. I found a post from myself on D6 where I said the people I most thought of as scum were Blarg, Meatwad, ET, and Nin, and nothing has really changed for me there after the Blarg and Meatwad flips, I've still remained suspicious of Nin and ET. ET less so just because he was on the Meatwad lynch, but it doesn't erase his past behavior or the behavior of Kits.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So my overall feeling on ET is that he's been pretty uncomfortable with the game. I don't think that leans me towards a scum read or a town read in one way or the other, but that's the sense that I got from his posts.

On D6 he enters in having said to be reading through the thread and currently on D2 but asks for a recap of D5. FEPs provides it. ET asks about clarification on the hypnotism on Kits and asks Faddy why he thought Kits was scum, while also jumping in on the Blarg-is-scum conversation going on and saying he thinks so too. He votes for Blarg shortly after while also asking questions about other things that have happened in the game and offering some speculation. He also seemed concerned about why people were scum reading Kits. He ends the day by reaffirming that he is voting for Blarg and will give reads on others the next day.

D6 references (I realized I didn't quote any of Include's posts in my thoughts on her earlier, so I figured I should do that):
So I'm still in day 2. Anyone care to give me a hand and give me a recap of the previous day?

Hypnotised? To do what?

Objection! I have more right cause I just got in. Killing me for the sins of my mother would be bad.

Why do you think she was mafia?

Anyway, I think the pain train for Blarg is right. Ecen though he's a trollish player, he's never acted desperate like this before.

Why would you be town? Your posts reek of somebody making BS to stay alive.

You're not town?

Dangit I should read this thread more. Anyway, even if you aren't town that doesn't mean yout posts should make no sense.

Is there any reason why you'd think they're mafia?

Anyway, from what I've read, Blarg is definitely not very believable.

I see, I see.

I think so.

Anyway yeah, Blarg might be a troll, but he's really not a helpful one right now. He's been simply a very frustrating person to play with,

Vote:
Blargonaut

I kinda agree with this.

Care to tell what made Kits so suspicious?

Can you be more specific? Are you asking what she did or what happened to her?

Blarg claims he will answers questions but then disappears. Yeesh, how towny of him

I mean, Monkey is very helpful. But that's how she plays everygame.

I agree, paranoia is a good factor to a healthy game. If you keep trusting your instincts, you'll be disappointed.

I'm about to turn in. I probably won't reach the end of day. I'm still leaning on Blarg though, and I'll post my thoughts on everyone else the next day.

D7 he does provide reads, putting Faddy, Monkey, and Myself in his town list, Include, GP, and FEPs in maybe town, and everyone else in scum. He then offers up some defenses for Kits' play before she left against Faddy's scum read on her. FEPs points out that he can't really defend Kits' play and should just give his take, which I think he meant his take on the game, not on Kits. ET misinterprets this and gives his takes on Kits once again. He then misinterprets FEPs again when he was saying that he thought there was scum somewhere on the Exodus vote, though Kopite seemed confused by FEPs' phrasing there too. He then disappears until the end when the Monkey votes were coming in and is shocked that people are voting for her. I then switched my vote to Monkey to finalize it, but he did make his self preservation vote on her very shortly after that, though it was technically after the Day End post from Pirate Bae.

D7 references:
Sorry for my late reply, internet died and my post disappeared. Kinda pissed really.

Townies:

Dr. Monkey
Faddy
Fantomas

Maybe townies:
Include
Giant Panda
Flatearthpandas

Scummies:
Everyone else I didn't mention.

What makes you trustworthy though, assuming you're not mafia?

I forgot to reply to this post and I'll reply to some and the rest later.

• She has a very scummy opening, not posting any content
Do you mean her shitposting? Because I really don't know how that made her scummy. It's not helpful sure, but it's not like she had actual suspicious posts until the Blarg posts.
  • She becomes irritable just like her previous scum games
That's not a scum tell. That's reasonable for what you accused her for.
  • Splinter wanted to kill her
What do you mean by this?
  • She spent a significant part of the game undermining me.(although not the only person*) It has taken this long but it looks like town is finally listening
Because you almost got her killed for weak reasoning. Really, she was defending herself, but the damage was done.

My take on it? Ok then, I'll give some thoughts on her for the first days.
Kits starts the game with a few shitposts, and then wanders in and out of the thread. Faddy thinks her attitude is bullshit and pins her down, and a lynch starts against her. She's frustrated that her posts and Blarg are called out and she makes a huge upset about it. This kinda makes her more suspicious, and she's almost lynched if it weren't for the death of Exodus.

Is that right? I can't seem to use the search to find her posts before page 46, so I have to reread her posts again.

Plus he said Faddy was scum?

I'm sorry for the misinterpretation then, but why would you think he's scum?

You thought he was scum day 1 didn't you?

Are you all serious?!? Why would you vote fornmonkey?

Vote:Dr. Monkey

If I havr to do to survive I'm sorry.

D8 he comes in kind of shaming the people who voted out scumMonkey and making it very clear that his vote on her was only for self preservation. He was also a bit defensive of scum reads against him. He did call out Meatwad as being suspicious, but it was in response to Meatwad's vote on ET. He was against the Trigger lynch since there was almost nothing to base it on. He then said he was confused about what to, but he liked Kopite's read on Include, and said he would go back over the other posters. He never did. The next time he showed up he voted for Meatwad, who had 3 votes on him already from GP, Kopite, and Me (aka The Town Circle™). He did seem put off by the votes on me as well at the end there on D8.

D8 references:
Ahem.

So my first reaction is that Monkey's death was pure luck.

Why? If Fantomas hadn't voted for her at the last moment it would have been a tie. My own vote counted despite being past the end of day, but Monkey already had the majority. So that's how Monkey died.

The thing is, I agreed with her thoughts. And I still do. Nobody tried to have a discussion with her, and simply made an echo chamber when conversing with her. So yay, she's dead.

Or maybe it was just convinience, considering she just did a analysis on me and kits.

Why do you think I'm connected to a lot of things?

Could explain what things exactly I'm connected to? As far as I know, I'm not exactly that important.

Didn't he just claim hypnotist? How could he have been recruited?

No need. This is what Blarg's role reveal said:

So yeah, your theory is bunk,

What do you mean "avoiding the game"?

Huh, I didn't see this.

What makes me the better play, instead of your suspicious ass?

Voting for Trigger would be a waste of time. If he flips mafia, yay for us. But if he's town? We waste a day, and someone gets killed.

He's literally only posted one thing, and that's voting for Blarg.

Uh who else could I be referring to?

I'm honestly kind of lost on what to do right now. I actually like Kopite's post about Include. Something seems off about her. But I don't want to vote for her yet because she hasn't posted at all lately.

You know what? I'll just reanalyze some posters again, especially Include.

Uh, I think I'll vote for Meatwad. Even though Kopite does have an interesting post, Include can't defend herself. It would be unfair to kill her. Meatwad has come and go, and has no defense for not posting a lot about what's going on.

VOTE: Meatwad

D9 he questioned Nin's D8 vote on me early on, didn't make a lot of substantial posts otherwise. He was still defending Monkey and explaining why he didn't want to vote for her and why he thought she was a bad lynch. He had Nin and Nicole at the top of his scum list at 1 and 2 respectively, and Kawl at number 3. He ended the day without placing a vote.

D9 references:
Nin too had no reason to vote for you. Even for a troll vote. We were lucky that Meatwad was the only person to join the parade.

...maybe? I mean, it was so random that I didn't have time to make a real reaction.

I'm willing to claim if the rest are.

...really? You don't think maybe he had it coming with his scummy attitude?

Why did you quote me 4 different times?

How else could it have gone? Meatwad had no defense for what he was doing?

If things were going too smoothly I sure as hell wouldn't vote for a confirmed role.

I'm not claiming until Include's replacement comes by.

My vote on monkey was in fact self preservation. But I didn't actually want her to die. I was kinda pissed to be honest, because the reasoning for the votes were very bad.

There were scummier posters like meatwad during that time, so lynching someone who was actually participating was kinda stupid. Especially since you just refused to answer her.

Oh I didn't see that.

Nin's posts are mostly ninsense, so I dunno if you can really count that.

Top Scum:
1. Nin
2. SweetNicole (Sorry ma'am)
3. Kawl

Everyone else I townread for their behaviors.

So, like I said, when I take this all in, ET has been pretty uncomfortable from what I can tell. If I had to go one way or the other, I'd probably say I lean scum on him, but I can read some townish play in here too so it's a tough one.

He was worried about how people were reading Kits and how that would effect reads on him. He was worried about the vote on Monkey because he didn't like the reasoning for it even if she was scum. He was worried about the vote on Trigger, and seemed to place his vote with The Town Circle™ after we decided on Meatwad on D8. He was worried on D9 about the votes on me at the end of D8, and was still worried about why Monkey was lynched.

It all just reads like he is uneasy with how the game has played out since he joined and doesn't feel like he is able to contribute much.

I think he's just been confused and maybe a bit out of the loop at times, but then also seems attentive at other times, which is funnily enough a similar read I had on Kits. He seems to be voting with people he town reads, at least that's how the Meatwad vote comes off, though it is a possible self-preservation vote there as well like with the Monkey vote (Meatwad and FEPs had votes on ET at the time and I still only had one vote on me).

If it's scum-ET, he's been pulling off an act where his read lists mesh with others and his votes are ultimately sheepish. Going with Blarg and Meatwad on days where they were the most obvious without offering up much new on either of them is kind of a sticking point. Plus the self-admitted preservation vote against Monkey, I could maybe make a case that his voting record only looks townish on paper.

So, if I look at things in a scummy way, I can see scum there, but not enough to vote for him today. Would only consider a vote there after a Nin flip, which is what I figured my conclusion would be.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Going to be away from my computer for a bit but I'll check in on mobile. Just giving the heads up that I probably won't be able to give any more big recap posts like the one above for a while.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017

This is a long post, but I don't have much to add besides that this is a very solid analysis and look back at ET's activity. I am on the page that there is some indicators there that could be scum-induced, but yeah, I don't see enough for me to feel comfortable voting for him on a crucial day like today when we've got a clearly better target in Nin.

______

If we're all on the same page, so to speak, with who we're voting today is there any reason to draw this out? I suppose we could wait the additional 28h just to be absolutely certain, but it sounds like our minds are all pretty much made up.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
It doesn't, but at least it is out there.

Are you still set on voting nin at the end of today? What do you think is the alignment/composite of the remaining players that I talked about in my post previously?
Yesterday I believed that the one or both of nin and kawl were scum and was willing to lynch the other whether or not the first lynched one was scum. I thought nin was scummy but he was present throughout, and despite me repeatedly pinging kawl he didn't show up so I was left with no choice (something that I'm somewhat frustrated with but oh well). I think a scum nin's gameplan is to pocket Fantomas eventually and he targeted GP who was probably the one from town core who was on his case the most.

I think ET has made some scummy moves but he did vote meatwad when he could've tied the vote. Maybe good scum would have done that as well but I don't think ET is good scum, at least not how he's been playing so far. I also have a meta read on Include/SweetNicole being town because of the way Include reacted to my push on them, and it would be disingenous for me to ignore that ET and his predecessor underwent similar circumstances. At the end of the day, I don't think there's more of a case to vote ET over nin.

As mentioned earlier I'm slightly town reading SweetNicole and she has done a fair bit of town work, and she unearthed more of nin's erratic gameplay. Also can't see any reason to lynch her over nin.

And there's Fanto. Fanto's been mostly town read, and as I've said previously his last minute vote on Monkey gives her a fair bit of town cred. The only issue I have with his play is his lack of certainty at some crucial moments but I'll take a risk and say if Fantomas is mafia I'm prepared to lose the game, I've just been outplayed.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
This is a long post, but I don't have much to add besides that this is a very solid analysis and look back at ET's activity. I am on the page that there is some indicators there that could be scum-induced, but yeah, I don't see enough for me to feel comfortable voting for him on a crucial day like today when we've got a clearly better target in Nin.

______

If we're all on the same page, so to speak, with who we're voting today is there any reason to draw this out? I suppose we could wait the additional 28h just to be absolutely certain, but it sounds like our minds are all pretty much made up.
The only thing I would like to know (if it's allowed) is why did CeeCee get replaced. I gather it's because she was hostile, but I've held a belief that very defensive players tend to be town. Were you there when she was replaced Fantomas? Was she being accused of being scum or?