Game of Thrones - Off Season No Book Discussion|OT|IncestERA

Oct 25, 2017
I'm binging Season 1 today to refresh myself, and will probably do Season 2 as well. But I never got around to Season 3 so I'm looking forward to that.

Oct 27, 2017
It's hard to believe that they will commit to a Sansa v Jon arc with so few episodes remaining. The season was already going to be time constrained as it is.

Oct 29, 2017
It's hard to believe that they will commit to a Sansa v Jon arc with so few episodes remaining. The season was already going to be time constrained as it is.
I think it will just be her getting angry as the north divides itself, she reveals Jon’s parentage, it makes everything worst, then the NK arrives. Probably all happens in one episode, probably ep2.

Oct 27, 2017
So now that we know when season 8 starts, would anyone like a rewatch / spoiler free- first time watcher thread? I can make up a quick schedule ( something like 1 episode a day, monday-friday).

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Literally just finished a rewatch of the whole season though. Lol

Can’t wait for the show to come back on. Even though I thought the last promo was cheesy as hell, I’m appreciating them showing as little as possible. Hope they continue this trend so I can go in as blind as possible.

Oct 27, 2017
Literally just finished a rewatch of the whole season though. Lol

Can’t wait for the show to come back on. Even though I thought the last promo was cheesy as hell, I’m appreciating them showing as little as possible. Hope they continue this trend so I can go in as blind as possible.
D&D have confirmed a proper trailer will come at some point, so you might want to avoid that.

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
when the time comes, there should be a "game of thrones my avatar" thread. Kinda want a superimposed jon snow or a Samwell Tarly face on my avi. Lmao

or perhaps a direwolf. Sorry, Paige.

Oct 26, 2017
It's unfortunately the best SB commercial by far
Let me do the season 8 commercial for them.

*context-free scene of the Army of the Dead standing and/or walking*

*speech by Davos or Jon talking about how they're coming to kill everyone*

*speech by Cersei being all evil*

*Jon and Daenerys embracing, characters talking about their heritage*

*random footage of swords clashing between whitewalkers and men without a clear outcome*

*random place that no one cares about like the Last Hearth in ruins*

*logo*

Oct 25, 2017
Let me do the season 8 commercial for them.

*context-free scene of the Army of the Dead standing and/or walking*

*speech by Davos or Jon talking about how they're coming to kill everyone*

*speech by Cersei being all evil*

*Jon and Daenerys embracing, characters talking about their heritage*

*random footage of swords clashing between whitewalkers and men without a clear outcome*

*random place that no one cares about like the Last Hearth in ruins*

*logo*
That would blend in way too much with everything else. Something like the Bud Light commercial really catches people's attention.

Oct 26, 2017
They combined both of The Mountain's most famous kills into one trailer, and then had everyone bathed in dragonfire. I'll give them points for cruelty.

Oct 25, 2017
USA
The commercial ending with a title card advertising GoT and not Bud makes it a trailer.
Lol what. There is no actual footage, it was just a hashtag. It was one GoT character and the dragon in a Bud Light joke. Just because GoT is being advertised doesn't make the commercial a trailer.