• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Walter Frey literally killed like a 1/3 of the leading cast of this show because he was mad about an arranged marriage gone wrong and we have people in this thread laughing at the notion that anyone of serious import would have died in the largest battle the Seven Kingdoms has seen in an age.

Youngfossil

Oct 27, 2017
Incredible episode. One of my favorite battle scenes ever. Goose bumps all the way.

I'm wondering though... the move where Arya dropped the dagger into her right hand; had that particular move occured in a previous episode? I felt like I'd seen it somewhere before. Maybe a different movie, if not in GoT?
she did it in her fight against brieanne

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly one of the best things about the episode is that they foreshadowed the ending and still no one saw it coming because of how hopeless it felt
D5SzciYXsAUoaTw.jpg
That's why all of the "What, Arya!? She came out of nowhere! Deus ex Arya!" complaints that were more vocal right after the episode dropped were so weak. It was heavily foreshadowed what was going to happen, but it still felt like a surprise. That's good directing and editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.