• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Podrick willl pull his magic penis from the heart of a dying star, and it will be named lightbringer.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
jmvbmd4d7e001.jpg

would break your little power graph

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
All I really want to see:

Dragon v Dragon
Clegane v Clegane

Everything else is just filler.

I hear that in the first episode, the northerners are arguing about Daenerys and whitewalkers when suddenly Cersei's entire army arrives.

She introduces Cleganebowl, which must occur before any of the show's other stories can proceed. The Night King agrees to stop marching until after this fight.

Then after Cleganebowl, she marches her armies back to King's Landing and the story continues as normal.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you already have HBO Now, consider sharing your account with your less fortunate family/friends.

Within the same household, naturally.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to Hot Pie ending the war by offering the Night King a nice pie.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Y'all gonna mark out when it looks like Jon's going to win, when all of a sudden, the Night King's Mumakil reinforcements from the east show up.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
The Night King resurrecting folks like he's cropdusting, just a giant Thriller video across the Riverlands.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Are y'all really discussing spoilers on the first page? Fucking hell. The OP literally says to go to the other thread for that. Get the spoilers out of here.

Anyway, excited for tonight.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Are y'all really discussing spoilers on the first page? Fucking hell.

Anyway, excited for tonight.

The only spoilers allowed are Ether Snake's 100% canon theories about how all the good guys will get beheaded or exiled by an as-yet unknown secret Targaryen king who will then ruin their reputations for all time.

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just hope Euron will die ASAP. He's such a bad character, almost feels like comic relief in a show otherwise filled with great characters.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
I just hope Euron will die ASAP. He's such a bad character, almost feels like comic relief in a show otherwise filled with great characters.
I was sad when Cersei said "Nah, he isn't actually leaving" in the last episode. I wish they'd let him go last season.

I hope everything surrounding the Greyjoys is wrapped up pretty quickly tbh. Don't drag out Theon's attempt to save Yara.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017

I hope he dies like Samuel L. Jackson in Deep Blue Sea, bragging about his big cock and a dragon or wight bear just eats him.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic work op!

I pray to the Seven, the Drowned Gods, and the Tree Gods - not praying to that child sacrifice wanting monster called the Red God - that all my faves make it out of this alive and well. Amen. Let's go!

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Throwback to the first GoT teaser with Ned's weird ominous laughter after saying "Winter is coming"

Deleted member 36493

User requested account closure
Dec 19, 2017
I watched Resident Evil: The Final Chapter yesterday and couldn't stop thinking about Jorah when Dr. Isaacs was on-screen

Oct 26, 2017
I no longer have my quotes I saved on notepad forever ago, but I felt strongly...STRONGLY....that the old man in the tree was Bran. And Bran is the old man in the tree. I was laughed at, called a moron, etc. by a few specific people on GAF or Reset...can't remember. But this is my officially re-staking my claim! I bet my left fucking shoe on it.

I'm not going into this season wanting anything to happen, per se...except this: I will be pissed if the Clegane bowl ends with them both killing each other. It's always lame when something like that happens, and I'm afraid it's going to end with one of them mortally wounding the other, but before they go, they get the other one's head off or something. Then bleed out or something.

The chart for Euron should have been completely full with Cheat Mode Activated written on it.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I feel like the only person who loved last season and might rate it as my favourite. So many pay offs!

This season is gonna be the ultimate pay off but I can't see it be anything other than divisive. Everyone has their favourite characters, who they want on the throne, some want complete destruction to sweep Westeros, so many people are invested in their theories. I predict lots of salt.

Oct 25, 2017
I no longer have my quotes I saved on notepad forever ago, but I felt strongly...STRONGLY....that the old man in the tree was Bran. And Bran is the old man in the tree. I was laughed at, called a moron, etc. by a few specific people on GAF or Reset...can't remember. But this is my officially re-staking my claim! I bet my left fucking shoe on it.

I'm not going into this season wanting anything to happen, per se...except this: I will be pissed if the Clegane bowl ends with them both killing each other. It's always lame when something like that happens, and I'm afraid it's going to end with one of them mortally wounding the other, but before they go, they get the other one's head off or something. Then bleed out or something.
Isn't he supposed to be Brynden Rivers from the books? Then again, becoming the Three Eyed Raven got rid of his original self as it did Bran, at least I think so.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like the only person who loved last season and might rate it as my favourite. So many pay offs!
I don't think I'd say it's my favorite, but I did enjoy it. Some really good moments, particularly in the latter half (Davos finding Gendry, Jon's expedition beyond the Wall, the gathering in King's Landing, snow falling in King's Landing).

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this inevitable trainwreck will be entertaining.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
I'm just happy I don't have to spend any more time pondering what accent Aidan Gillen is meant to be doing.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
Arya is totally going to wear Littlefinger's face at some point to fuck with Cersei, right? God I hope so.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I don't expect much from episode 1, will probably be very predictable because it's likely just going to be everyone settling in. I can't imagine a lot of surprises or unforeseen events. Ep 2 should be the "real start".

Oct 25, 2017
The whole "let's just go to the Night King's turf and kidnap a Wight to present it to Cersei" plan was incredibly stupid.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
I don't expect much from episode 1, will probably be very predictable because it's likely just going to be everyone settling in. I can't imagine a lot of surprises or unforeseen events. Ep 2 should be the "real start".
what a weird expectation considering you read and discussed the leak from the premiere.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Ok peeps. Time to get in gear. Anyone have good recap videos to g et caught up?

Status
Not open for further replies.