• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Major shit just leaked. Abandon ship.

Arsenio_AHHHHR.gif

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the warnings, y'all.

I'm in the disappointed camp for S8E3 but I still want to view the show unspoiled. Stay safe out there, folks.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For the sake of info: The whole episode 4 has NOT leaked, just some clips, so stay off especially FB, Twitter and YT.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah better run and come back in June, someone will mistake the two threads and post in here by accident. I'm actually pretty hyped now after watching one of the clips.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I am taking back that everything leaked. I actually just don't know.

Right now it seems to me that clips of Ep4 and 5 at least leaked - and they aren't promo material.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Just to clarify what's out there:

2 clips from Episode 4 have leaked.

However their content confirm a leak that covered every major plot point for the series.

So good luck dodging them for the next 3 weeks.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
I find it hilarious when people refer to Cersei and Euron as "a drunk lady and her pirate boyfriend". Please never stop.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just to clarify what's out there:

2 clips from Episode 4 have leaked.

However their content confirm a leak that covered every major plot point for the series.

So good luck dodging them for the next 3 weeks.

Guys, confirming that leaks from months ago are true is basically second hand spoiling. Don't talk about how the videos confirm rumors or previously thought to be "potential" leaks

Oct 27, 2017
I'm rereading the first book and there's a verse in one of Jon's chapters after they find the dead members of Benjens party and brings them back. Just before Jon awakes and they come back to life. Jon has a dream of being in the crypts of Winterfell and being attacked by the undead.

It's obviously a setup to the very next scene but I wonder if it's also a setup to the eventual undead battle at Winterfell we see in the show. GRRM setting up a thing that far ahead would be cool.

Pls release the book -_-

woman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
am I allowed to ask how the episodes keep leaking?

I think direct tv accidentally posted the first one early, has it been the same case for the others?

Hayeya

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
Wow seems that things got leaked, the other spoiler thread is at the top list of discussions, time to leave this thread before some showoff asshole comes and spoils the episodes.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
It keeps amazing me that this happens with GoT every fucking time. Other big shows never have this issue. GoT is one of the biggest one out there but every season entire episodes leak, how do they even let this happen every single time? Once ok, but every season almost this keeps happening.

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Even if this video is about Dothrakis, it's telling about Daenerys too. Like Jon became a part-Wildling by being with them, Daenerys has become part-Dothraki.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm already anticipating them making it seem like Cersei is the smartest person in the universes with a master plot that will take out half the star players before she inevitably dies.

Dark Queen Cersei is a D&D creation just like Badass Sansa Lady of Winterfell so of course those two would turn her into the greatest thing ever.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Well time to decide if I will continue to follow r/freefolk. The memes might be worth it

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
I speculate that the bad writing will continue, and that someone will sit at the throne in the end.

tucah

Oct 25, 2017
Took me a little bit before I realized that this was the renamed regular OT and not the leak thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.