• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm with Dany here. fuck those scrubs in King's Landing

less

Oct 25, 2017
All this shit about Dany going on and on about tyrants and shit. Tyrion should damn well know that Dany is essentially a tyrant.

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
I don't know how they stay confident about KL falling when one of the dragons got destroyed by the ballista, and they first hand saw dozens of them on the wall.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
Dany is lowkey right here. I think I'm supposed to be disagreeing here but Tyrion's advice is just asking for them to lose forever.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The two most interesting characters of this show where killed in the stupidest circumstances.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah i see where this is going. real subtle stuff here

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I mean lets be real, Tyrion has done nothing but fuck up this entire season.

Dude comes off as the biggest moron on the show.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Anyone in here praising the way dany looks to justify her madness because her hair isnt done properly or shes wearing little makeup, or she looks tired after losing a close friend is sexist as fuck.
Okay seriously you need to get a grip. People saying she looks crazy because of the way she is looking and acting is not sexist.

She literally JUST threatened the life of her closest advisor. She has lost it. You may not like that fact and that is fine, but calling anyone and everyone who notices it sexist is not necessary.

Oct 25, 2017
Dany is within her right to be pissed. She should want to burn all of them alive.

But them painting it as her being "The Mad Queen" is wack af. Her dad was just crazy, she has a legit grievance. Sigh...

Now everyone gives a shit about the people living in Kings Landing? GTFOH.

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
God I thought Tyrion used to be quite shrewd but he really is just bumbling through this entire season. He should have been roasted on the bbq 5 episodes ago the way he fucks up constantly.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Remember how Ned beheaded a man for treachery for the sin of running for his life and warning the North of the oncoming threat in the first ever episode and nobody gave a fuck?

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Okay seriously you need to get a grip. People saying she looks crazy because of the way she is looking and acting is not sexist.

She literally JUST threatened the life of her closest advisor. She has lost it. You may not like that fact and that is fine, but calling anyone and everyone who notices it sexist is not necessary.

And how many chances as Tyrion had? He's beyond lucky he hasn't been offed already. But naaaaaaw Dany " is whacked out" now because FINALLY she's done with his bullshit

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
How is killing a traitor going mad queen? Jesus the reasoning people use to make dany look insane is suspect as hell. And this show is sexist as fuck for this portrayal.

People who burned other people alive in worse ways:

Stannis
Tyrion
Cersei

People who have killed oathbreakers, or people that have refused to follow orders, or traitors:

Ned
Jon
Robb
Stannis

People who have killed/executed or have attempted to kill children personally:

Jaime
Theon
The Hound
Tormund
Jon

People who have wholesale wiped out families and sacked and looted cities:

Tywin
Jaime + Randall

Number of people the show wants you to believe is crazy?

1 (Dany)

This is fucking ridiculous. Dany's problem is that she isn't a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.