• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
This is bullshit. Dany lost missandei, lost half her army, two of her children (dragons) gets mega dumb advice "oh you can't fight in kings landing it will look bad"
Anyone would be frustrated. But not "crazy" or "mad" this is super lazy writing. Why didn't HBO fire these hacks and put in new showrunners who at least understood GRRM writing and where the books were headed?

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Losing Missandei broke her pretty hard, Varys overplayed his hand and got scorched for it

Jamie totally dies

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
How is killing a traitor going mad queen? Jesus the reasoning people use to make dany look insane is suspect as hell. And this show is sexist as fuck for this portrayal.

Yep. Death penalty for treason is not an idea that has been seen as mad even in some of our lifetimes, much less in Westeros.

Varys knew he deserved to get got.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I think people angry that others are saying mad queen dont seem to realise that people dont necessarely think she is or isnt "mad queen", just that the show / writers clearly wants her to be "mad queen" and this is how they do / show it.

Blame the hac...I mean writers.

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how they're trying to make Dany sounds like the bad one here when she's been right since like season 7.

Wack writing.

Oct 25, 2017
Tyrion has been useless for a long fucking time. Why does he give a shit about Cersei escaping with Jamie? Lame.

Again why does anyone give a shit about Dany killing "innocent" people in Kings Landing?

Cersei literally blew up a Church and she's still on the throne. Am I just being crazy?

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
The population of kings landing just gets bigger and bigger. Thousands, hundreds of thousands, and now a million.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry, but based off the shit Tyrion is doing right now, Dany would be well within her rights to kill his ass.

People we were supposed to see as "good" have killed people for far less.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I can get Tyrion wanting to save the people in the city, and I appreciate that he is more concerned about that than vengeance on Cersei.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I found some whiskey. Everything will be alright.
0d1fb44f89847c2a6c0ae90c7a7d62c9.gif

Son Goku

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Why don't any of these smart people have a better strategy then throw dragon and unsullied at them head on?

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yep. Death penalty for treason is not an idea that has been seen as mad even in some of our lifetimes, much less in Westeros.

Varys knew he deserved to get got.
I mean fuck treason in the US is punishable by death. But Dany does it, shes NUTS. Fucking hilarious and sexist as fuck.

You're mixing up in-universe with meta-outside-show complaints.
No I'm not. No one in this universe is being held to the standard that Dany is being held to. No one. And no one had any issue or called them insane when they behaved in such a way.
Its actually startling how people defend this portrayal in the show.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
I think if you just tell Cersei she's going to run off and be poor with Jaime she'll just jump out of the castle window herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.