• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I think it points out to people that there are leaks and that people who don't want to be spoiled will just avoid both threads, which seems safer.

Until someone comes in here and posts the leaks and gets out of a ban because "I got confused!" It just happened with endgame. Perhaps change the name to "No leaks in this thread". It will accomplish the same thing and be clearer.

woman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
Spoiler discussion is blowing up even more than it did last week

I thought E4 was going to be a boring setup episode but I'm happy to be wrong

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, I am guessing the 'clips of E5' is probably just the next episode preview from the end of E4? Jesus christ HBO can't keep their shit tied down.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Game of Thrones S8 |OT2| If you think this has a good ending, you haven't been paying attention.

BeforeU

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
what a shit title. What does it even mean? talk about leaks here?

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Are the "leaks" legit or is it just mutterings and predictions.

I need to know how far on blackout I need to go.

Nov 18, 2017
This is not the social media platform to be discussing this.

Resetera is a social media platform? There are now 2 pages of this thread discussing this. It's the thread title. They're discussing it in the spoilers thread.

If the episode is out there it's a public service announcement to let people in the thread know.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Resetera is a social media platform? There are now 2 pages of this thread discussing this. It's the thread title. They're discussing it in the spoilers thread.

If the episode is out there it's a public service announcement to let people in the thread know.

This is the no leak thread.

Technically you're asking for pirated materials.

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well, time to put the spoiler thread on Ignore, of course this is after several days of me reading the spoiler thread.

tenor.gif

Nov 18, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Reminder that advocating or asking for pirated material, including admitting to consuming them, is against Era policy, and is bannable. Thank you.

Out of curiosity, because I don't want to spoil myself, does this apply to the spoiler thread too? Because posts in this thread suggest people are discussing it in the spoiler thread? How can you differentiate people who read leaks/spoilers versus those who consumed pirated material?

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Abandoning before the "speculation" people arrive
As someone who read some of the books, some of that shit was glaringly obvious during past threads. And then people would make it worse by quoting those posts and saying no book readers or w/e basically confirming it was legit.

Good times.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Out of curiosity, because I don't want to spoil myself, does this apply to the spoiler thread too? Because posts in this thread suggest people are discussing it in the spoiler thread? How can you differentiate people who read leaks/spoilers versus those who consumed pirated material?
Don't admit to piracy, that's all. It's really that simple. We don't assume guilt unless someone admits to it. Don't advocate for it, don't advertise it, don't admit to it, and you're fine.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who read some of the books, some of that shit was glaringly obvious during past threads. And then people would make it worse by quoting those posts and saying no book readers or w/e basically confirming it was legit.

Good times.

This is so true. I guess it's too much to ask for people to hold off on speculation, especially this close to the end but now that I know there are leaks, I'll be doing my best to avoid any posts "guessing" what happens.

Nov 18, 2017
From what I understand, a short clip has leaked, not the full ep. However the clip contains major spoilers.

Advise to switch off the internet for the next 7 hours.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
After last episode's reception, I'm just assuming people's anger will just go crescendo, deservedly or undeservedly so, whatever the outcome.

I'm going to survive the leaks and enjoy the glory or the mess calmly. Only a few hours to go, stay strong and ignore the internet fellow optimistic fans.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Short clip from tonight's episode or multiple ? Only asking to make sure how careful I need to be.

I saw 1 clip and a few pictures and I think there is another clip or picture at least. So a lot is out there. The clip I saw didn't look like it could fit in ep 4 though. And not a preview clip for 5 either, looks like an ep 5 clip to me but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.