• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
wow, Jaime must have a really fast horse to make it to King's Landing at the same time as Arya and the Hound even though they had at least a two day head start on him!

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I guess all those scorpions rusted. They were super fast and a crack shot..

:checks notes:

less than a week ago.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
Guessing they snuck in somehow because how in the hell did Arya not wearing any other face but her own Stark and the bleeping hound get into Kings Landing?

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Cersei looking over the city looking smug.
Tyrion's complaining about the battle possibly doing it, meanwhile she'll burn it again herself if she needs to. She doesn't give a fuck about the people lol.

Nobody haha, I just don't get what Cersei is waiting for, they are right there with their backs to the sea
Also, eh, typical fantasy setting standoff.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Wow...are they going to give Cersei anything substantive to do this season other than sleep with GoT's Guy Fieri?

All she's done is look smug.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
I think people angry that others are saying mad queen dont seem to realise that people dont necessarely think she is or isnt "mad queen", just that the show / writers clearly wants her to be "mad queen" and this is how they do / show it.

Blame the hac...I mean writers.
Yeah this. The plot point is fine, it's the execution that isn't landing, at all. What a disappointment.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Them doing a bad job of it I get. But how anyone can say she hasn't lost it is beyond me. We will have to agree to disagree on that part.

She has not lost it .
She just not willing to get fuck over any more.
The girl has lost most of here men , 2 dragons and a best friend since she get there and nothing to show for it other than stupid people .

Status
Not open for further replies.