• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
When did things start getting announcements for announcements? The first trailer for The Force Awakens? Some Marvel film? Because I hate it.

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping for a April 20th release so that I can be off on both the opening and the finale. Easter Monday and Memorial day fall on those Mondays so yeah I'm hoping for that

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I thought they said it would be towards the end of 2019? Where's the April talk coming from

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I know the hardcore fans want a bitter sweet ending.. but I dont

It's already been re-confirmed by the showrunners and the author that the ending will be bittersweet and it was always the intention for it to be bittersweet.

(GRRM)He also disagrees with the vast majority of genre books that have happy endings. He finds that inherently untrue. The moment he said that I flashed to Sansa and her "songs" that never quite come out the way she dreams them. George then related the story that when he was in little league he always knew he would hit a bottom of the ninth homer and win a game despite never having hit a ball during the game. It happened in the movies, why not to him?"

Life doesn't always work out the way you think it should go.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
I...can't believe it's been a year and a half since the last season. What the hell...
I'm shocked their wasn't bigger and more gaps since there were no books published yet. I'm not too surprised by HBO though, they are known for this - just look at Sopranos, Westworld, Curb, Silicon Valley. Their shows never follow the yearly schedule.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mlhnt0jMlg

This is a trailer for season 7 of Game of Thrones. It features many major things that happened without being terribly revealing for the context.

If there is a trailer for this season, I can imagine it's mostly events that occur in the first two episodes because you have to believe many people are dying, and the context for what's going on is definitely changing in the last couple of episodes.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I'm shocked their wasn't bigger and more gaps since there were no books published yet. I'm not too surprised by HBO though, they are known for this - just look at Sopranos, Westworld, Curb, Silicon Valley. Their shows never follow the yearly schedule.
Silicon Valley has been every April since 2014. Entourage was also yearly. I didn't follow their other shows live so I can't say. Seems like it's the dramas they like to spread out

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
Silicon Valley has been every April since 2014. Entourage was also yearly. I didn't follow their other shows live so I can't say. Seems like it's the dramas they like to spread out
The latest season of Silicon Valley is delayed until 2020. They are not airing this year.

nDesh

The Three Eyed Raven
Oct 27, 2017
This was the first proper trailer of season 7

It launched almost 2 months before the season 7.

I'm hoping for a trailer, but expecting another teaser with statues and stuff like that.

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Dany dies, she's an entitled crazy woman who shouldn't rule anything.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I hope the season features one scene in which the Night King is all GGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRHRHAAAAAAAAAAAGGHHHH

and Missandei translates.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
I bet everyone dies. They all lust for power in their own unique ways, the only fair ending is the white walkers wipe them out and win.

RustyNails

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Jon is already on borrowed time courtesy of Lord of Fire. It makes sense he'd have to go back to being dead. Dany will win but her dragons will be all be dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.