• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
d85sllct8puy.gif

May 21, 2018
Baltimore MD
Sir Pounce furst of his name. Will be missed. Baffled by the explanation though:

EW said:
"Cersei hated the name 'Ser Pounce' so much she could not allow him to survive," showrunner David Benioff tells EW. "So she came up with her most diabolical [execution]. Ser Pounce's death was so horrible we couldn't even put it on the air."

Wondering why the showrunners felt the need to lay this kittes body at the feet of Cersei.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
😢
But i can't accept Cersei would do something so cruel and specially meaningless to her beloved good son, unless it was the time were he was controlled by the sect , and just for the name i assumed Ser something would be a common name for pets anyways

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Glad they put more effort into explaining the cats death than the blackfish's death. What a stupid ass show.

Zen

The Wise Ones
Nov 1, 2017
Should devote a masterfully directed 10 minute scene leading up to the cat's most gruesome death while Cersei drinks wine. Just to drive the atmosphere home

Erpy

May 31, 2018
Sir Pounce furst of his name. Will be missed. Baffled by the explanation though:

Wondering why the showrunners felt the need to lay this kittes body at the feet of Cersei.

Because if they merely said Ser Pounce died off-screen, a million YouTube videos would pop up immediately explaining it as a tease that Cersei would get killed by Arya disguised as Ser Pounce. You know it's true.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017

They're trying to make her even more evil. This will hopefully be the line too far for those who weren't already moved by her previous actions.

May 21, 2018
Baltimore MD
Because if they merely said Ser Pounce died off-screen, a million YouTube videos would pop up immediately explaining it as a tease that Cersei would get killed by Arya disguised as Ser Pounce. You know it's true.

I really do not need any more cat lore videos. I just really did not see any real reason for having Cersei be named by the show runners.

They're trying to make her even more evil. This will hopefully be the line too far for those who weren't already moved by her previous actions.

More power to D&D then. Really not a thing that was needed at all fam. It just feels like they have a bone to pick w/ her and only her.