• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

higemaru

Nov 30, 2017
pretty sure the books imply that bran is going to warg into Ser Pounce and infiltrate King's Landing that way but you do you HBO

May 21, 2018
Baltimore MD
Seems to me you're rooting for the evil queen and find your conscience in conflict now that you know who murdered the kitten. A completely innocent, sweet kitten mind.

Naw. My conscience is clear, lol. I personally have no attachments to the cat. It just feels like a very cheeky way to add some more skeletons to the growing pile. And people get way to up in arms about cats as it is already. Just feels like a cheep stab at making her a more vile character for the laughs.

dragonchild

Oct 26, 2017
EVERYBODY REALLY LIKED HIM!
south-park-s17e09c11-everybody-really-liked-himmm-16x9.jpg

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
Game of Thrones Showrunners Reveal George R.R. Martin Told Them 3 Shocking Twists

After the fifth episode of Game of Thrones' sixth season revealed the heartbreaking link between Hodor's origin story and his death, the HBO drama's producers have come forward to explain that the scene was one of three huge twists relayed to them by George R.R. Martin himself.

Showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss recently told Entertainment Weeklythat during a 2013 meeting with Martin, they learned about "three holy sh— moments" the Song of Ice and Fire author intended to include in his series — two of which have already happened.

http://time.com/4346408/game-of-thrones-george-r-r-martin-3-twists/

Damn, so this has to be the third holy shit moment.

Grapezard

Nov 16, 2017
They're just trying to throw us off.
My uncle's dog's houseplant's roommate sent me this leaked Season 8 image.
BmbQeXJCMAAAVy9.jpg