• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Game of Thrones: Who Do You Think Rules Westeros at the End?

Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles

Daenerys Targaryen (Daughter of Aerys Targaryen and Rhaella Targaryen)

Jon Snow (Son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen)

Brandon Stark (Last son of Ned Stark and Catelyn Tully)

Sansa Stark (Eldest Daughter of Ned Stark and Catelyn Tully)

Arya Stark (Youngest Daughter of Ned Stark and Catelyn Tully)

Cersei Lannister (Only daughter of Tywin Lannister and Joanna Lannister)

Tyrion Lannister (Second Son of Tywin Lannister and Joanna Lannister)

Jaime Lannister (Eldest son of Tywin and Joanna Lannister)

Gendry (Bastard son of Robert Baratheon)

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Sam. All the leaders will be dead, or assuming it's John left, will abdicate and leave it to Sam.

What I would like is for the Night King to win, kill everybody, and take the throne as undead ruler of Westeros.

Oct 25, 2017
Happy ending that will make the fanboy in me die of happiness: Dany and Jon rule together bringing in a new age of Fire and Ice alongside their dragons.

But most likely Jon will die and I'll be sad forever.

Oct 28, 2017
Night King and his army win, they control Westeros now
50 years later post-apocalyptic Game of Thrones book and tv series

Oct 27, 2017
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention."

I'm just going to assume the absolute worst. I'm not expecting my favorite characters to survive the final season.

Why isn't the Night King an option? Are we just assuming everything is going to turn out alright?

Oct 25, 2017
Yoshi. This is where all that money he saved by not paying taxes comes into play.

Serious answer: I'm guessing a Stark or Starks.

Oct 27, 2017
Tyrion is who I want sitting in the throne. But its probably going to be the child of Daenerys and Jon or some shit like that.

Jan 29, 2018
I mean it's a story about an overwhelming force of nature making political squabbles seem trivial by comparison, so if anyone ends up presiding over the status quo then the ending got fumbled.

OP
OP
The Gunslinger
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I mean it's a story about an overwhelming force of nature making political squabbles seem trivial by comparison, so if anyone ends up presiding over the status quo then the ending got fumbled.
I mean I doubt the Iron Throne is there but someone's gonna lead unless the ending is it's left ambiguous, total anarchy or Westeros splits up.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, most of them?

Jon and Dany are kings, Jamie redeems himself and gets Lannisport, Sansa gets the North, Tyrion gets nothing/dead, Bran rules the land beyond the wall, Cersei is dead or exiled and Arya gets some ceremonial position somewhere.