• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joyful

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
itll probably be sansa cause starks are important plot wise

dany probably gonna die. jon will live to carry on the targ name

cersei is prophesied to die early on, so no

arya / brandon/ tyrion /jaime/ gendry strike me as characters who probably wouldnt want to rule

anyway still holding out hope that last season spoilers
littlefinger faked his death

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh god, should we tell him?
i know the writers said he's dead, but that just convinces me further. they've never explicitly ruled out any other character before, so why name Ser Pounce? it's such a blatant misdirect to distract people from the fact that in the final shot of the last episode, he's gonna be sitting on that throne, licking his butthole. you'll see.

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
The 7 kingdoms go independent to rebuild from the war separately because they are all dumb and to set up a sequel ~50 years later when they inevitably start to kill each other again

halcali

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Hong Kong SAR
Sansa

If only the 4th and 5th books (and the TV series) were actually GOOD, then I'd care to write a bit more on the subject.
Alas... ;(

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cersei because everything is terrible and she's awful enough to claim it in some backwards sinister way. Either that or we get an especially gruesome death scene for her. I'm going to really miss Lena.

I hope it's Daenerys or Jon though. They both could turn out to be great, just rulers.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
More likely than not, the Iron Throne and KL will be incinerated. Should the Throne survive, however, I think Cersei will occupy it. She is an immovable object, and the most consistently surprising twists in GOT tend to sustain the status quo.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
I would like it if it was a bit like Lotr and Jon Snow asks the surviving dragon/s to burn down the iron throne, despite being the true heir and his destiny to rule, he's sick of the war it represents. He breaks the wheel that has already killed a few loves of his lives and almost turned his 'sister' Sansa into another potential Cersie.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
730663.gif

My guess is that the world is just a post apocalyptic/nuclear war Earth and everyone just dies of radiation poisoning in the Spring

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
i know the writers said he's dead, but that just convinces me further. they've never explicitly ruled out any other character before, so why name Ser Pounce? it's such a blatant misdirect to distract people from the fact that in the final shot of the last episode, he's gonna be sitting on that throne, licking his butthole. you'll see.
Denial is the first stage of grief. I'm here for you, friend.

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
I hope it's not Jon and Daenerys, because that feels like such a fairytale ending. I hope for Cersei, but I think she's gonna die or see a younger queen on the throne.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
More likely than not, the Iron Throne and KL will be incinerated. Should the Throne survive, however, I think Cersei will occupy it. She is an immovable object, and the most consistently surprising twists in GOT tend to sustain the status quo.

No one. It'll end with the ruin of King's Landing and the destruction of the Iron Throne

I made sure to say rule Westeros not sit the Iron Throne.

Cersei won't stay on it though.

Cersei because everything is terrible and she's awful enough to claim it in some backwards sinister way. Either that or we get an especially gruesome death scene for her. I'm going to really miss Lena.

I hope it's Daenerys or Jon though. They both could turn out to be great, just rulers.

Jon's too stupid to be a great ruler. He got killed by his own men the first time and the second time, his own lords wants to take the crown off his head already.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
I made sure to say rule Westeros not sit the Iron Throne.

Cersei won't stay on it though.

Jon's too stupid to be a great ruler. He got killed by his own men the first time and the second time, his own lords wants to take the crown off his head already.
I don't think anyone will rule. The destruction of the throne signals the end of that era. Breaking the wheel fulfilled

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone "wins", it would kind of defeat the point of the show up to this point, which is that the Seven Kingdoms don't work with one ruler hanging out in the South who doesn't understand the needs of the kingdoms they're supposed to be in charge of.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
I think mutually assured destruction may be on the table here. The White Walkers and the armies in the north will effectively destroy each other, Dany will lose at least 1 more dragon, Jon will survive because he is the only plot armor person in the whole series. I can see one of the Stark sisters dying, maybe Sansa.

I can see Cersei at least attempting to destroy Kings Landing with The Mad Kings Wildfire beneath the city at some stage. The image of the Iron Throne being covered in ash amidst a ruined palace that Dany sees in her visions suggests she succeeds, and that sort of vindictive, self destructive act seems right up Cersei's alley.

Outside bet for mine is Tyrion betrays Dany and Jon somehow now that he knows Cersei is pregnant again, and the Lannisters ultimately win the "game". Because fuck your happy endings and all that.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Nobody because the kingdoms fracture. Sansa, Gendry, Tyrion will rule their respective houses lands and Kings Landing will become a neutral territory with the Iron Throne broken/destroyed (the "wheel"). The Reach gets divided up I suppose.

Jon and Dany die.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I think mutually assured destruction may be on the table here. The White Walkers and the armies in the north will effectively destroy each other, Dany will lose at least 1 more dragon, Jon will survive because he is the only plot armor person in the whole series. I can see one of the Stark sisters dying, maybe Sansa.

I can see Cersei at least attempting to destroy Kings Landing with The Mad Kings Wildfire beneath the city at some stage. The image of the Iron Throne being covered in ash amidst a ruined palace that Dany sees in her visions suggests she succeeds, and that sort of vindictive, self destructive act seems right up Cersei's alley.

Outside bet for mine is Tyrion betrays Dany and Jon somehow now that he knows Cersei is pregnant again, and the Lannisters ultimately win the "game". Because fuck your happy endings and all that.
Is it covered in ash or is it covered in snow though?

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Melisandre and the red priests are going to roll up after everyone else is killed and shoot fireballs at all teh white walkers because she was the prince who was promised the whole time adn everyones gonna be like damn

Dec 3, 2018
maybe they form a new government or something
if not this than i doubt it will be someone other than jon or daenerys
or maybe gendry somehow

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
GC leader and Sansa. Sansa would be the "real" ruler, behind the scene. North lost to winter, beyond a new wall that rises south (hinted at in the first teaser if it meant anything at all), and she holds onto A Dream of Spring for the day she can reclaim it for her and her people.

Jon and Dany live on north, with the freefolk.