• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

plain

Oct 27, 2017
I'll name my out there choice.

King Brandon and his two sisters.

3498h943ho9p485whp9w34h.jpg

(Also just because they're the center of the photo)

None of these guys.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
No one.

Those who survived will sit at a table and realize that most damages were done by internal conflict rather than the White Walkers.

They decide to ditch monarchy in favor of a Federal-like Republic with each Kingdom ruling in autonomy but with shared trades and resources and a Consul overseeing it all.

One of the last scenes will be the Throne being melted.

OP
OP
Lunar Wolf

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
I'll put in my other out their choice.

Bran-Jon becomes king.

Bran sets up Jon to become king and then seizes his brother's body for himself.

Jon: Bran, why?

Bran: I've been telling you. I'm not Bran. Not really. Not anymore. I'm the Three Eyed Raven. Bran is a part of me and I remember what it's like to be him just like I'll remember what it's like to be you. And now, your body will be another vessel for me. History will forever remember us as a great king. Good-bye, Jon.

plié

Alt account
Banned
Jan 10, 2019
I'm hoping for Jon and Dany, but one of them will probably die.

I almost quit watching once Ned was killed.

spam musubi

Oct 25, 2017
No one.

Those who survived will sit at a table and realize that most damages were done by internal conflict rather than the White Walkers.

They decide to ditch monarchy in favor of a Federal-like Republic with each Kingdom ruling in autonomy but with shared trades and resources and a Consul overseeing it all.

I also think the throne will get melted, but because they discover it contains something. Either valyrian steel, or some artifact that was placed inside long ago that will help defeat the night King.

3bdelilah

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly I don't know. The "safest" bet would be Jon and Daenerys alongside each other beating the White Walkers, deposing Cersei, and claiming the Iron Throne. But with all that's happened in the show, that reads more like fan fiction than anything else, so I really wouldn't know.

I personally hope Daenerys finds out about Jon's true origin, and then either out of desperation or feeling threatened she betrays him, either by stabbing him in the back or downright declaring war on him. After a quick, but bloody and exhausting war, one of them emerges victorious, but the in-fighting cost them dearly both in resources and army, which makes them even more vulnerable to Cersei. Whoever wins that one, wins the game of thrones. But that euphoria won't last long, because the Night King and his White Walkers have reached civilization at this point, and nothing can stop them. The few that survive flee to Essos.

Just five episodes left but they can still go anywhere with the ending.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
I don't think there will be a "Westeros" by the end. I expect some sort of cataclysmic event at the end where everyone barely survives and the geographic nature of the land is altered forever. Then an epilogue maybe hundreds of years later, showing how civilization evolves and survives.

Z'ard

Mar 5, 2019
Ukraine
It's Daenerys+Jon for sure. No way Martin is going to kill main characters, he only wanted to rise the stakes for fans by creating the illusion that everybody is in danger.

Oct 26, 2017
the rooftops.
Jon wakes up - it was all a dream.

Clears away spilled Cheetos and empty Monster cans from last night's gaming session. Boots up console revealing splash screen: The Game of Thrones.

Plane engine crashes through roof of house killing Jon.

ProfessorLobo

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It's Daenarys and Jon. The story is out of surprises besides maybe some mild shocks. I would actually be surprise if ANY of the major players dies by the end.

Oct 30, 2017
No one.

THIS! The Iron Throne won't exist at the end.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Jon wakes up - it was all a dream.

Clears away spilled Cheetos and empty Monster cans from last night's gaming session. Boots up console revealing splash screen: The Game of Thrones.

Plane engine crashes through roof of house killing Jon.

...plane crashed but Jon miraculously survived. Swimming in the sea, he saw a lighthouse not to far so he swam to towards it. Once he reached the lighthouse and proceed to enter it, he saw a statue with the words 'NO GODS OR KINGS, ONLY MEN.' As he descended upon a lift, a video from a man called Andrew Ryan starts to play

Oct 26, 2017
the rooftops.
...plane crashed but Jon miraculously survived. Swimming in the sea, he saw a lighthouse not to far so he swam to towards it. Once he reached the lighthouse and proceed to enter it, he saw a statue with the words 'NO GODS OR KINGS, ONLY MEN.' As he descended upon a lift, a video from a man called Andrew Ryan starts to play

maybe we can get George to incorporate this into his final novel. It's so poignant.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Brandon as he will warg into every person on the cast list and control everybody like a true puppet master. More wine, Cersei! As you wish! Is my chicken ready, Hound? Coming right up master.

_Pow_

Oct 30, 2017
I'm 95% sure all the families will be dead and the populice will move to a parliamentary democracy instead

Mutedpenguin

Dec 5, 2017
I think it's between Jon and Sansa.

Although I think there's a strong chance that the Throne will be destroyed and the Kingdoms will be split with a King or Queen in each.

If it was my choice, I'd probably pick The Hound for King ... just because he seems like the person who'd want it least (although there seems no path to that, unless he does turn out to be 'the Prince that was promised') .

Tuppen

Nov 28, 2017
The dragons will die and with them goes Dany's power. The north won't accept Jon and the kingdom will split.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't care who wins.

I just want it all to make sense and be a satisfying conclusion.

I'm here for the hype, the twists, the amazing moments and the T&A.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Show:
Jon wants Daeny to keep the throne even though he is the true heir to it. After beating the White Walkers as the one that was promised people are hailing him as a hero.

Somehow Daeny gets to know Jon's true origin and suspects him to plot against her (probably Sansa's fault). She confronts him and kills him, just to realize that she was all wrong about his intention.

She develops into a mad Targaeryan and the people of Westeros rally up against her.

The Game of Thrones never ends.

Last edited: