• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

gr0w

Oct 28, 2017
Where can I download the Beta app? I subscribed but I cannot find the download link to the beta software anywhere :(

anastiel

Banned
Mar 14, 2019
yes is official
JlCqFav.png

i5asEpe.png

StalinTheCat

Oct 30, 2017
I just subscribed to this... but I have no idea how to use it. Where do I get the games?

I feel extremely dumb.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Windows store - both app and via web - continue to be shit. "We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out."

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
It's not available in my country :(
Is it possible to subscribe and play the games if I'm signing in through the US Store?

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Basically if you buy a year of live and then convert it to Game Pass Ultimate, you get a year of Game Pass Ultimate

It auto does it when you sign up for GPU
Figured it out.

I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass (no PC) literally a few hours ago, seemingly lost out on the Xbox Game Pass PC introductory price, but was able to upgrade the sub to Ultimate for $1, so I managed to get into the PC bucket without paying for a full sub.

Thanks, BronsonLee!

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
Figured it out.

I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass (no PC) literally a few hours ago, seemingly lost out on the Xbox Game Pass PC introductory price, but was able to upgrade the sub to Ultimate for $1, so I managed to get into the PC bucket without paying for a full sub.

Thanks, BronsonLee!

Lol, this was exactly me. Shame I didn't add any cheap Gold codes beforehand. Oh well, got two months for 2 quid, can't complain. This service looks to become amazing.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
So, let me get this straight.

Gamepass for PC 4€
Gamepass for Xbox 10€

Gamepass Ultimate (PC+XBOX) 12€(?)

Is this how it's gonna work?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
This isn't fully rolled out yet is it?
Games like Metro and slay the spire have the install button greyed out.

Edit: NVM Think I need to be on a windows insider update

Last edited:

AimLow

Dec 10, 2017
Sure I'll try it for that price. There generally aren't any Xbox/MS games that interest me, but that's a steal.

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
So these two lists are very different. Can someone clarify why? Like, I don't see Void Bastards or Metro Redux in the first one.

Void Bastards is definitely there though. However it doesn't show on the list on the app, but it will allow you to install it if you manually search for it.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017