• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

padlock

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1: Sign into second account on PC
2: Go to the Windows Store (the Game Pass App may work too)
3: Sign out of the Windows Store and sign in the main account that purchased/installed the content
4: Download the content (it will only download for a moment as it will see all the files there)
5: Play with second account. It will have permission from this point onward regardless of whether the first account is signed in

I have messed around with two accounts in the past, but I haven't found a way for an install to go across without doing the above. Someone else may be able to chime in with a better method, but if you just want to pass on the permission for the second account to play, do the above.

Thank you! I hope they're able to streamline this in the future, but for now, this method should suffice.

Outlaw Torn

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone confirm that Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden has achievements? The game on PC shares a store page with the Xbox version which has achievements in its description and on its club page, so I assumed that it did have them when I made the list last night. On reddit someone told me that the game actually doesn't have achievements on PC, but I'm not able to check now since I'm at work.

Jan 22, 2018
Can someone confirm that Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden has achievements? The game on PC shares a store page with the Xbox version which has achievements in its description and on its club page, so I assumed that it did have them when I made the list last night. On reddit someone told me that the game actually doesn't have achievements on PC, but I'm not able to check now since I'm at work.
It shares the same list as the Xbox One version.

Galaxea

Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Can I run game pass or the games as non steam games in steam so I can stream to my tv in the living room? Sometimes I feel like playing on my couch and steam makes that easy.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Had some weird issue with my NVMe driver that was causing Windows 1903 not to install.. finally got that figured out so it's installing.. almost there!

Can't wait to give it a try.

Tranquility

Oct 28, 2017
Edit; Metro works now! Had to reboot windows.

Metro still does not work for me after the Xbox app update today. Still asked to log into xbox live.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
It's an OC'd i7 6700k. Please, tell me how the game runs on your rig after you try it out.

Like shit. The frame rate is all over the place, it's quite nauseating. I have to play on low preset just to keep it above 60fps most of the time, and it looks terrible like that. I'm honestly just going to pie it off, it's a really bad port. 8600k @ 4.4GHz, GTX 1080, 16GB DDR4 3200MHz.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
Even with yesterday's update I'm still getting the 80070005 errors on almost every game I try to download.

TYRANITARR

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know exactly where (the link) you can go to purchase future months of the PC GamePass only? When I try looking on the app or website, it just gives me the option to buy the 14.99 Ultimate Pass and not the option to only get the PC Game Pass.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
bqwoYno.png

Xbox: Sorry, Partner! the app.

brain_stew

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone know exactly where (the link) you can go to purchase future months of the PC GamePass only? When I try looking on the app or website, it just gives me the option to buy the 14.99 Ultimate Pass and not the option to only get the PC Game Pass.

If you haven't already upgraded to Ultimate then you could just buy a Gold subscription and convert it to Ultimate.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
Something is seriously messed up with Vampyr and resolutions. If I try playing the game in full screen nothing lines up in the menus. Meaning, I have to move the mouse cursor offset from something I'm trying to click on within the UI...

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
I played half of The Gardens Between and didn't unlock achievements despite the game showing as 0/1000 on my Gamertag, I started Vampyr and it doesn't even show as played on my Gamertag, is this normal?

talkingood

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone else been unable to update to the latest version of Windows which allows you to install this? I downloaded the Windows 10 Update Assistant but it said something about there being an issue with installing it on my machine and they were working to resolve it. Anyone know anything about this?

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone else been unable to update to the latest version of Windows which allows you to install this? I downloaded the Windows 10 Update Assistant but it said something about there being an issue with installing it on my machine and they were working to resolve it. Anyone know anything about this?

If you have BattlEye you need to delete everything from your PC in regards to it.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Edit; Metro works now! Had to reboot windows.

Metro still does not work for me after the Xbox app update today. Still asked to log into xbox live.

I've had nothing but problems with Metro. I had a pretty down experience on the service between Void Bastards not allowing reprograming of mouse buttons (which isn't gamepass's fault) and Metro losing sound, not holding resolution, not being able to log in, not going full screen...

Thankfully Operencia: The Stolen Sun has been giving me no issues and that game is..surprisingly charming.

Werd

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Into the Breach is so good, wish it had achievements and such but better there than not at all obviously.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
I've still not been able to download the app :(

My PC won't do a windows update, I just keep getting Error 0x8007002
I've tried multiple ways to install updates and done what feels like a million things

However, no luck, I even made a big post about my issues here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-d558-4926-8dd6-a0199c6e371a?tm=1560292761789

Has anyone had similar issues trying to update to 1903 so they can download the Xbox (beta) app? Can anyone recommend somewhere else I could post my woes online to see if there's anyone else that might know how to fix?

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I had trouble downloading the update at first. It would download, prompt me to install and then initiate restarting my computer but it would never fully restart, I would turn it off and on again and it would still be in the old update. I deleted some stuff off my computer and then I tried installing the Xbox App and it prompted me to install the new update, it worked that time.

While I was still on the old update, I was using the Microsoft Store to download my Game Pass games, and it worked (most of the time).

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Played Riverbond (cute!) and some Gears Ultimate for Win 10. Is the Gears port known to have some performance issues? I was able to get solid 4K/60 on Sekiro and RE2 with my 2080 but Gears wasn't having it, it's still randomly kind of hitching at 1080p.

Sidenote: The controls of Gears 1 have not aged well at all.

Oct 27, 2017
Any recommendations for a not very powerful laptop? Going for Football Manager obviously, but anything else? I often will have no peripherals (e.g. controller, separate mouse).

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Trying to get this going but the Feature Update 1903 has failed like 7 times for me at 60%. This has eaten up like 8 hours of my day. Why the fuck would they hinge the operation of their gaming store app on the latest OS update when their OS updates are notoriously temperamental.

Godzilla24

Nov 12, 2017
Now that I have ultimate game pass. Time to dive back in PC gaming. Waiting for age of empires 4. I have a 960 and 3570k. Am I fucked?

Shpeshal Nick

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I've only played Recore - fun game but the performance is absolute shit. Not sure if the game is poorly optimized or if this is a Gamepass issue.

How would a subscription service be responsible game performance lol

Also, what kind of PC do you have, my Alienware was average and ran ReCore at 1080/60 just fine. I was on SSD too in case that makes a difference.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
Trying to get this going but the Feature Update 1903 has failed like 7 times for me at 60%. This has eaten up like 8 hours of my day. Why the fuck would they hinge the operation of their gaming store app on the latest OS update when their OS updates are notoriously temperamental.

This has me really worried about Halo MCC, honestly. I've had no fun getting everything setup and there's still lots of issues they need to sort out. I would personally be getting the Steam version if this doesn't improve drastically over the next few months.

Oct 30, 2017
I don't know if I'll ever muster the energy to get into something like Tyranny or Imperator Rome. Way too daunting for me. Slay the Spire didn't do anything for me either.

The Messenger is pretty good, although the levels in-between bosses are really mediocre.

MechaJackie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
The Game Pass is simply absurd, for the price they're asking here in Brazil I feel there is no reason not to buy it, it's so incredibly cheap and the collection of games is just absurd, I'm in awe at just all these amazing GOTY level games that are in it, it's just completely absurd, I just might quit on buying games on PC for a really long time.