• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TradedHats

Mar 8, 2018
Listening to my Celeste Madeline & Badeline copy and it sounds so good. Love this soundtrack so much.

is absolute perfection on it.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm still waiting for mine. I sorta regret buying Singularity too on a whim because I can only assume that's what's holding my order up, even though that's also been in stock for a while now too?

I'm mostly annoyed that they sent me tracking info a week ago, but it's still not actually changed from "Shipping Label created". I appreciated at least finally having an indication that it'd be sent soon but that's a little too long; I'd rather they waited till it was actually soon.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm still waiting for mine. I sorta regret buying Singularity too on a whim because I can only assume that's what's holding my order up, even though that's also been in stock for a while now too?

I'm mostly annoyed that they sent me tracking info a week ago, but it's still not actually changed from "Shipping Label created". I appreciated at least finally having an indication that it'd be sent soon but that's a little too long; I'd rather they waited till it was actually soon.

I'm in the same boat. Both my Celeste and Singularity said they shipped last week but have been stuck at label created since then.

May 30, 2018
hey everyone! i just finally joined the board after lurking since its existence and wanted to say thanks for the updates - i've kept an eye on this thread on a pretty regular basis. i'll have to post a photo of my collection once i get everything organized some day, but my most recent additions have been the Panzer Dragoon Saga 2nd pressing via Fangamer, the Celeste LP and Bsides tape from STS, the Mass Effect Trilogy boxset from the Bioware sale, and, with extra special thanks to Turtleboats, the Horizon Zero Dawn boxset from the Playstation EU store a couple months ago. hopefully i'll be able to contribute somehow in the future :)

Turtleboats

Nov 13, 2017
Welcome man welcome :)

Glad to have you finally join us here.

fireworksordie is a pretty cool cat, so I am glad you are finally here.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Panzer Dragoon Rearranged LP sounds flawless, a really wonderful pressing. The package and liner notes are stellar as well.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017

I'm starting to think this has more to do with USPS. My Mondo Karamari had some major shipping and tracking slowdown, and I live in the same state it was shipped from. I had a tracking label / shipping notification sitting there on USPS's site for a month before it finally arrived. Mondo customer service was nice and kept insisting during the second and third week that the thing was in the mail. After three full weeks went by they sent out a replacement to me that moved pretty quickly through the system, but a day before the replacement showed up the original was just chilling at my doorstep. I have no idea what the hell happened to it and the tracking didn't imply it went anywhere it shouldn't have. Meanwhile, the replacement went from dispatched to received swiftly as you'd expect. A week-ish.

And yes, I sent back the extra copy for those wondering.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'm starting to think this has more to do with USPS. My Mondo Karamari had some major shipping and tracking slowdown, and I live in the same state it was shipped from. I had a tracking label / shipping notification sitting there on USPS's site for a month before it finally arrived. Mondo customer service was nice and kept insisting during the second and third week that the thing was in the mail. After three full weeks went by they sent out a replacement to me that moved pretty quickly through the system, but a day before the replacement showed up the original was just chilling at my doorstep. I have no idea what the hell happened to it and the tracking didn't imply it went anywhere it shouldn't have. Meanwhile, the replacement went from dispatched to received swiftly as you'd expect. A week-ish.

And yes, I sent back the extra copy for those wondering.

Ehh, not to dismiss your story, but in this case I think it really was just them making the label too far in advance and not anything weird like that. The tracking updated last night, and has it finally being accepted in Brooklyn (just like the label creation had it at) and has another update in Queens, etc. Seems like it's just finally being sent now rather than it being held up anywhere as in your case.

Apparently it'll arrive Monday, which... sure, I'm happy it's showing up.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
Ehh, not to dismiss your story, but in this case I think it really was just them making the label too far in advance and not anything weird like that. The tracking updated last night, and has it finally being accepted in Brooklyn (just like the label creation had it at) and has another update in Queens, etc. Seems like it's just finally being sent now rather than it being held up anywhere as in your case.

Apparently it'll arrive Monday, which... sure, I'm happy it's showing up.

Well if we go with that theory, then multiple customer service people lied to me on multiple occasions. They were certain it was in the mail but that USPS didn't scan it properly. They claimed they knew what had left their warehouse and they weren't ready to say it was lost until I gave it a little more time. I really don't know what happened to it, but in the end the original did show up and it did have the original label dates postmarked on it.

But I'm not really convinced they were lying. The couple of times where I've had to interact with them in the past, Mondo's customer service has been great and swift.

Regardless, glad your record is on track. Hope it arrives on time!

Oct 26, 2017
Got my Singularity and Celeste today even though the tracking said it'd be here next week. Celeste has a split seam but otherwise I'm happy.

Urfe

Oct 25, 2017
My Space Harrier came. Looks great.

Celeste still not here. It's almost been three weeks.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
So Monument Valley 2 (redo version), Battletoads in Battlemaniacs, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Shadow of the Colossus and Viva Piñata are still supposed to ship by Q2 2018 according to iam8bit's site. I smell some more delays because I can't see all of those making it in the next 27 days, unless some shipped without anyone posting about it.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Well if we go with that theory, then multiple customer service people lied to me on multiple occasions. They were certain it was in the mail but that USPS didn't scan it properly. They claimed they knew what had left their warehouse and they weren't ready to say it was lost until I gave it a little more time. I really don't know what happened to it, but in the end the original did show up and it did have the original label dates postmarked on it.

But I'm not really convinced they were lying. The couple of times where I've had to interact with them in the past, Mondo's customer service has been great and swift.

Regardless, glad your record is on track. Hope it arrives on time!

Oh, to be clear, I meant purely that in my case the package was pretty clearly only just sent out this week despite the label's age, but I wasn't saying yours was the same. I don't doubt that yours went through that USPS mess, which sounds like a huge hassle. Sorry for the confusion!

And along those lines- Celeste + B sides + Singularity showed up Friday for me as well, so that was a nice surprise.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
So Monument Valley 2 (redo version), Battletoads in Battlemaniacs, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Shadow of the Colossus and Viva Piñata are still supposed to ship by Q2 2018 according to iam8bit's site. I smell some more delays because I can't see all of those making it in the next 27 days, unless some shipped without anyone posting about it.
I ended up ordering SOTC and the Rare titles from Amazon JP and received a message saying SOTC was delayed until July/August. Whether that's the entire release or just Amazon JP's stock is unclear though (but I have a feeling it might be the former).

Hexadron

Oct 25, 2017
https://mondotees.com/ has FREE Worldwide shipping from June 4-10 on all Vinyl!

This gave me the chance to finally snag Mary and the Witch's Flower, Castlevania, Revenge of Shinobi and Galaxy Force 2!

The few times I've ordered from Mondo, I am always charged duty (I usually try to save on shipping by combining orders, but I suggest keeping orders under $50-$70 if possible to reduce chances) ;)

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
https://mondotees.com/ has FREE Worldwide shipping from June 4-10 on all Vinyl!

This gave me the chance to finally snag Mary and the Witch's Flower, Castlevania, Revenge of Shinobi and Galaxy Force 2!

The few times I've ordered from Mondo, I am always charged duty (I usually try to save on shipping by combining orders, but I suggest keeping orders under $50-$70 if possible to reduce chances) ;)

Hmm might get Panzer Dragoon

kanuuna

Oct 26, 2017

This flew completely under my radar. Seems like a fair deal, though I do wish they had a distribution center in the EU so that one wouldn't need to put in another 20€ for customs charges.

It'd be nice if they had a list of tracks available, too. MoTS score is a known quantity, but I'm wondering if this includes scores from the DLCs for D1.

May 30, 2018
Heads up - Mondo just got back to me pretty much exactly a day later and refunded my order, so I was able to reorder the God of War OST with free shipping. Very nice.

tatwo

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
GoW vinyls are so pretty.
5--GodofWar_1024x1024.jpg

https://mondotees.com/products/god-of-war-original-video-game-soundtrack-2xlp?variant=8107077238898

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
Has there been any update on when SOTN will be released they got the first 4 castlevania's out in quiet quick succession but been a good while since Super Castlevania was released!?

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
Just listening to DD Afterburner release and dare i say it......this might be the best Sega Super Scaler soundtrack......even better than Outrun maybe! (thought id never say that)

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Has there been any update on when SOTN will be released they got the first 4 castlevania's out in quiet quick succession but been a good while since Super Castlevania was released!?

I haven't seen any updates, but Becky Cloonan's Instagram had some very SotN looking art not too long ago (she did the art for I think the CV1 release) so maybe that means it isn't too far off?

Narasumas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Melbourne, Florida
Listening to my Celeste Madeline & Badeline copy and it sounds so good. Love this soundtrack so much.

is absolute perfection on it.

Did anyone get their B-side tapes? Now that I think about it, I never got mine...

Edit: I'm looking at the invoice that arrived from Ship to Store with my Celeste package.

It says:
QTY:1

STS-028c (Celeste: Madeline and Madeline + Celeste B-Sides Cassette Bundle).

Is the cassette inside the LP packaging, or was it separate? I don't think they remembered to include mine. Hmmm...

Last edited:

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone get their B-side tapes? Now that I think about it, I never got mine...

Edit: I'm looking at the invoice that arrived from Ship to Store with my Celeste package.

It says:
QTY:1

STS-028c (Celeste: Madeline and Madeline + Celeste B-Sides Cassette Bundle).

Is the cassette inside the LP packaging, or was it separate? I don't think they remembered to include mine. Hmmm...
I did not get mine either. I wasn't sure if they were shipping it at a later date

May 30, 2018

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I got the bundle and did receive the B-sides tape, with Singularity, all 3 in the same package. I would definitely contact STS; the B-sides tapes became in stock before the soundtrack did so if they were going to send it separately it probably would have been first to begin with.