Game soundtracks on vinyl | 45rpm All new cartridge

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Got Policenauts this time!

Just wondering, do these data disc releases ever get distributed/sold in the US? That shipping fee is kinda nuts.

Oct 27, 2017
Star Fox arrangement EP being released by The Yetee early next year.
Doesn't say it there but the package design artist says it's going to be 10"
I want to be stoked because... Star Fox, but I just can't get excited for something like this without samples. Fan-made arrangements are super hit-and-miss for me.

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Man I ordered a gift on MondoTees or whatever on the 8th. It said it'd get to my location before Christmas (their twitter said the 18th was the last day), I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email, what gives?

Oct 25, 2017
I received mine yesterday. It’s a beautiful looking set and I am eager to listen to it.
Sweet. I know there are songs in Destiny that impress but I sit back and struggle to remember many songs from it. Much easier to buy things when they support a good cause though!

Oct 26, 2017
In case anyone missed out on the preorder, Endless Space 2 is now also in stock on Bandcamp and will ship next week. It looks gorgeous!

Oct 27, 2017
So my last 3 purchases arrived before year's end:

The castlevania vinyls are my first mondo releases and they sound really good, i'm impressed.

The shatter vinyl sounds good as well, but it lacks the bonus round track (which is one of my favorites :S)

Really happy overall.

Oct 27, 2017
Happy New Year vinyl thread! Thanks for the active and informed community!

And woaaaah, rbptz! Is your collection in the multiple thousands? That tumblr goes on forevers!
Also, I am jealous that you have Cake's Fashion Nugget. I'll buy it for $50! (I wish they'd repress it...)

Jan 20, 2018
I mean, his discogs says close to 4k :D Not sure how much of that is VGM, but I'd guess it's all VGM ever :)

While personally VGM only accounts for a tiny fraction of my collection, your site is still an invaluable resource rpbtz !

Oct 26, 2017
Give me your doko demo issyo headphones pls.
Unfortunately the foam around the earpieces are completely disintegrating, so I'm trying not to take them out too much.

Happy New Year vinyl thread! Thanks for the active and informed community!

And woaaaah, rbptz! Is your collection in the multiple thousands? That tumblr goes on forevers!
Also, I am jealous that you have Cake's Fashion Nugget. I'll buy it for $50! (I wish they'd repress it...)
I have over 1300 records, so not quite multiple yet. About Fashion Nugget - I lucked out when they released their full discography in a box set for RSD a couple of years back. Several of their albums have never been released outside of that set. But yeah, Fashion Nugget is number one, haha. An absolute classic.

I mean, his discogs says close to 4k :D Not sure how much of that is VGM, but I'd guess it's all VGM ever :)

While personally VGM only accounts for a tiny fraction of my collection, your site is still an invaluable resource rpbtz !
As mentioned above, records are just over 1300 - the rest are CDs (and a few tapes and DVDs). I have over 500 VGM (or VGM-related) records in my collection at the moment.

And thanks, really appreciate all the kind words :)