• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Fangamer has copies of Nex Machina up for sale as well now: https://www.fangamer.com/products/nex-machina-ost-vinyl

product_nexmachina_vinyl_main_1024x1024.png

Oct 27, 2017
If you buy an Xbox copy of Cuphead at GameStop for Black Friday they'll include a 7" with two tracks from the game.
Have you seen more on this? I thought so at first but looking into it during "physical" release there was a bonus item for Cuphead at Gamestop which was a sampler CD made to look like a record.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
What a crazy week this is...

Ship To Shore just confirmed that Rocket Knight Adventures, Kid Dracula and Christa Lee's "Welcome To The Fantasy Zone" are all going up for order on November 27 - all are scheduled to release in early December.

Fangamer is ALSO releasing the soundtrack to Tormentor X Punisher. Preorders up now, releases early December: https://www.fangamer.com/products/torment-x-punisher-vinyl
DPLdZ3wX0AEJsnY.jpg:small

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
This thread eluded me until now, but good to see familiar people still in here who will get me to spend money I shouldn't spend!

I see Spacelab9 is now putting out a 4x LP of The Witcher 3 soundtrack (newsletter just went out). Kind of crazy they've sold a 2x, then a 3x, and now a 4x. I feel stupid having bought the 3x now, oh well!

SPACELAB9 PRESENTS THE WITCHER 3: ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK COMPLETE EDITION 4 LP SET

With the initial two and three-LP pressings selling out in record time, SPACELAB9 in conjunction with CD PROJEKT RED are pleased to announce the coming of THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT "ORIGINAL GAME SCORE" Complete Edition 4LP vinyl soundtrack. This deluxe four-disc edition features the full 120-minute, 35-track core game score as well as the music from the "Hearts of Stone" expansion pack as released in previous versions, however this time around the music from the heralded "Blood and Wine" expansion pack, which was not available at the time of the original album release, has been added as a fourth disc. THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT "ORIGINAL GAME SCORE" Complete Edition quadruple LP set features exclusive colored vinyl and comes packaged in a deluxe tri-fold jacket featuring stunning custom artwork. Available from ThinkGeek.com at
http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/knmp/
beginning Black Friday, November 24th, while supplies last.

Two variants, splatter for NA and split for Europe, limited to 295 and 190, will be on sale at some future date and time.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
In the bottom of SL9's newsletter they've also announced a release called "NAMCO ARCADE - Greatest Hits". They're good at hiding new announcements down at the bottom in those emails.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
lol @ SL9.
The least they could do is offer the 4th record on its own for those that want it.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Email from iam8bit just came in:

• Both Steven Universe (10" vinyl set) and Persona 5 (Deluxe and Essential Editions vinyl sets) will be shipping before the holidays. Yay! Check out Part 3 of our Persona 5 "Making of" videos, "The Magic of Vinyl Production"
iam8bit keeping on schedule... well that's new lol.

I still want to buy those steven universe vinyls.. haven't come to decide to buy them still.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised they are turning things around a little at iam8bit. Never thought for a second that persona 5 was gonna make this year. Still bummed about their last guardian vinyl's sound though.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Re-listening to the Viva Pinata soundtrack, I'm so excited to hear these supposed unreleased tracks. Has anyone scoured the internet for a track listing yet?

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
It's gonna be Rocket Knight, Kid Dracula, and Viva Piñata for me this coming week.

Namco Museum is a cool surprise too! Will probably snag that when they have more details.

tobytobes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is it weird or good that even though I played a ton of Viva Pinata (100%'ed it), I don't remember the soundtrack at all?

Overflow

Oct 29, 2017
Wollongong
Just wanted to say that I love spinning my Hotline Miami 2 vinyl. Music is so good, the design of the records and housing themselves is sexy, and it just makes for a wonderful listening experience <3

JEKKI

Oct 27, 2017
oh daaaaaaang I found the vinyl thread!!!

I jus bought the Battlemaniacs vinyl, and they immediately sent me a digital download link! that's kinda cool I guess...

tomorrow looking forward to shiptoshore selling that Fantasy Zone record that's not even a Fantasy Zone soundtrack lol

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
Pre Ordered

Viva
Toads
Conker

finally was going to get Sunset Riders but all sold out :-(, will they ever do a second print?.

Also do we have a time frame of when Witcher 3 will go up?

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Pre Ordered

Viva
Toads
Conker

finally was going to get Sunset Riders but all sold out :-(, will they ever do a second print?.

Also do we have a time frame of when Witcher 3 will go up?
Try contacting 8bit about Sunset Riders. They might still have some reserved in case of lost/damaged orders. I know a few who've been lucky getting copies of some sold out titles that way. I don't think they will do a second run of that one since it was advertised as limited (with pressing numbers and all).

Oh, and Witcher 3 is at 1:30PM EST from SL9, not sure if ThinkGeek variants go up at the same time.

Last edited:

BlockABoots

Oct 27, 2017
Try contacting 8bit about Sunset Riders. They might still have some reserved in case of lost/damaged orders. I know a few who've been lucky getting copies of some sold out titles that way. I don't think they will do a second run of that one since it was advertised as limited (with pressing numbers and all).

Oh, and Witcher 3 is at 1:30PM EST from SL9, not sure if ThinkGeek variants go up at the same time.

Thanks.

Any idea if its cheaper ordering from ThinkGeek or SL8 for UK delivery?

KINGofCRA5H

Oct 25, 2017
Napa, CA
got a confirmation page after ordering, but still no email confirmation from either paypal or SL9?

edit: got email from SL9

edit again: 5 minutes later and they're still available? really? last ones were gone in literal seconds...

Oct 26, 2017
I accidentally ordered the ThinkGeek ones earlier thinking they were the variants, and my order is already "processing" so according to ThinkGeek, I can't cancel. Hrmmm....Hopefully I can just send them right back for a refund.

Just chatted with a rep. Wasn't expecting anything, but their customer service was actually really good. She said the order already went through, but she sent an email to the warehouse and they're pretty good at catching those and stopping an order.

Last edited:

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
I accidentally ordered the ThinkGeek ones earlier thinking they were the variants, and my order is already "processing" so according to ThinkGeek, I can't cancel. Hrmmm....Hopefully I can just send them right back for a refund.

Just chatted with a rep. Wasn't expecting anything, but their customer service was actually really good. She said the order already went through, but she sent an email to the warehouse and they're pretty good at catching those and stopping an order.
I've seen people getting shipping confirmations for it already - they're really quick with these! Good to hear you managed to cancel it quickly. And I second the good experience with their customer service (at least the live chat), was pleasantly surprised the one time I've had to use it.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
I had hoped the decision would be made for me by it selling out immediately, but I just noticed it was still on sale over an hour later and I've caved. Fuck's sake.

EDIT: Is the red Nex Machina release from fangamer limited? Tempted by $45 including shipping to the UK.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would anyone mind listing how many new tracks are on the Pinata release as compared to previous editions?

JEKKI

Oct 27, 2017
whaaaaaaat does this work??

I want that one! I tried buying it from their actual LA store but they didnt carry it... didnt remember to buy it and then last I checked it was sold out :(

they're gonna be at the PSX convention tho... hope they carry a copy (tho I doubt it coz that game isnt on playstation)