• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Ship to Shore has coming soon placeholders for Gradius 2 and 3 on their store. They made an announcement on Facebook but didn't mention when these will be available.

https://www.shiptoshoremedia.com/store/albums/gradius-ii

https://www.shiptoshoremedia.com/store/albums/gradius-iii
They've stated in a recent interview that they expect them to go up for preorder on Black Friday (alongside repress of Mother and Mother 2) and ship in early December. It still depends on manufacturing at the pressing plant being on schedule, but if all goes according to plan it won't be too long.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Has that Chrono Trigger Millenial Fair vinyl ever been reprinted? I wish they would reprint that so I wouldn't have to pay $500 for it.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
I copies of Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night arrived yesterday. Arrived in pristine condition, as usual.
I just moved though, so my turntable's not set up and I have not been able to take them for a spin.

Euman

Oct 25, 2017
I copies of Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night arrived yesterday. Arrived in pristine condition, as usual.
I just moved though, so my turntable's not set up and I have not been able to take them for a spin.
Good to hear, Mondo always knocks it out of the park. My SotN is set to arrive on Monday.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Incredible soundtrack, wish I could score the physical PS4 copy too... But I'm fucking broke and its iam8bit.

Really amazing music though!

May 30, 2018
does anyone know if iam8bit fixed the pressing issue on the Undertale OST LPs for later pressings? i have a 20% off coupon and am considering getting the OST for my brother but wonder if i should go for the Japan edition instead.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
does anyone know if iam8bit fixed the pressing issue on the Undertale OST LPs for later pressings? i have a 20% off coupon and am considering getting the OST for my brother but wonder if i should go for the Japan edition instead.
They did. The Japan pressing sounds cleaner and they fixed the missing notes on Snowy.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
OKAMI LE showed up today. The shipping box was huge. What a wonderful-looking set, though. Can't wait to spin it. :D

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
Does Ghost Ramp have any employees whatsoever that lurk here? I've emailed three times in two weeks now to change my address on a preorder and since I moved recently. I haven't heard back at all.

Last edited:

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Does Ghost Ramp have any employees whatsoever that lurk here? I've emailed three times in two weeks now to change my address on a preorder and since I moved recently. I haven't heard back at all.
Good luck! Ghost ramp is terrible with communication and never preorder anything with them because they offer their preorders on sale before they ship them out.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
Good luck! Ghost ramp is terrible with communication and never preorder anything with them because they offer their preorders on sale before they ship them out.
Yeah I had the same issue with that too. Pretty crappy.
Had that problem when I was trying to find out about the Labor Day voucher. I eventually emailed [email protected] and got a response pretty quick. Could give that a try?
Thanks man. I gave that a whirl. Fingers crossed...

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
Semi-off topic but I'm looking to update my turntable setup. I have a pretty crappy piece of furniture for my turntable and speakers, then an IKEA quad shelf thing that I don't love for records. I also have more records and box sets than it can store...
Looking for recommendations or inspiration if anyone is proud and wants to share a glimpse of their setup.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Semi-off topic but I'm looking to update my turntable setup. I have a pretty crappy piece of furniture for my turntable and speakers, then an IKEA quad shelf thing that I don't love for records. I also have more records and box sets than it can store...
Looking for recommendations or inspiration if anyone is proud and wants to share a glimpse of their setup.
I can share some pics tonight. I'm pretty happy with what I have although I'm running out of space.

Hexadron

Oct 25, 2017
Zelda & Chill on Vinyl - Limited to 500 copies

...and going fast!

0014744037_10.jpg

May 30, 2018
hopefully this is not too off-topic, but has anyone heard any rumblings about an OST release for Tetris Effect? before it came out i (along with many others as far as i can tell) couldn't stop listening to the trailer music, and now i can't stop listening to the end credits version. i wish the singer/lyricist had an album out - i can only find a few videos of songs of hers from a few years ago.

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
hopefully this is not too off-topic, but has anyone heard any rumblings about an OST release for Tetris Effect? before it came out i (along with many others as far as i can tell) couldn't stop listening to the trailer music, and now i can't stop listening to the end credits version. i wish the singer/lyricist had an album out - i can only find a few videos of songs of hers from a few years ago.

They said on a Giant Bomb stream that they want to do a soundtrack release but the nature of the game makes it hard. Since most of the songs are made up by the way you play the game they have to go in and figure out what they think is the best way to release each song.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Likelihood that Dragon Quest VIII sees a vinyl release one day? Re-listening to the symphonic version of that soundtrack while I work and am reminded how much I enjoy it.

Narasumas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Melbourne, Florida

Thanks for the post!

Here's the link for the Enjoy the Ride Records page: https://enjoytheriderecords.com/col...cts/mortal-kombat-1-2-arcade-game-soundtracks

Wondering if I should get one of the color variants from Enjoy the Ride Records....or get the 'picture disc' from ThinkGeek.

Anyone have any recommendations on dealing with either vendor (EnjoytheRide / ThinkGeek), and which version would likely be best to order?

1000 copies for ThinkGeek 'picture disc', 400 copies for Sub-Zero & Scorpion editions, and 200 copies for Reptile edition. Thoughts?

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the post!

Here's the link for the Enjoy the Ride Records page: https://enjoytheriderecords.com/col...cts/mortal-kombat-1-2-arcade-game-soundtracks

Wondering if I should get one of the color variants from Enjoy the Ride Records....or get the 'picture disc' from ThinkGeek.

Anyone have any recommendations on dealing with either vendor (EnjoytheRide / ThinkGeek), and which version would likely be best to order?

1000 copies for ThinkGeek 'picture disc', 400 copies for Sub-Zero & Scorpion editions, and 200 copies for Reptile edition. Thoughts?

Copies from ETR will probably go relatively fast compared to ThinkGeek. ThinkGeek have been notorious for using over-sized boxes to ship records in, but their customer service should be pretty decent about replacing damaged copies from what I've heard. Picture discs also generally have more surface noise compared to black and colored vinyl, although some recent pressing have been surprisingly good sounding more or less like any other record.

But yeah, ETR is likely gonna ship more securely and there's a chance those pressings might sound better too. ThinkGeek will likely be easier to get, though. Also I kinda think those picture discs look pretty cool, so I'm conflicted about which version to grab too, haha.