• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
May 30, 2018

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
This might seem like a silly question, but they show 2 LPs but then mention 1 LP. Are the discs one color on one side and one on the other? Not sure I've seen that much.
I'm guessing it's a typo. Both the page and email say 1-LP, but show the 2 discs. 25 tracks seems like a lot for one single LP if they're arranging and pressing it the same way as Plague of Shadows. That one was 1-LP but 14 tracks.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Anyone know how long Royal Mail (1st class) takes to ship to the US? My Runescape Vinyl shipped already (as of Nov 22), just trying to figure out when I should expect it to come in

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know how long Royal Mail (1st class) takes to ship to the US? My Runescape Vinyl shipped already (as of Nov 22), just trying to figure out when I should expect it to come in

I'd like to know as well. I ordered the Forza Horizon 4 soundtrack and some others from Hospital Records and it shipped on Oct 29th and I still haven't received it. They didn't give me a tracking number.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
Heads-up: Hollow Knight - Gods & Nightmares is finally shipping from Ghost Ramp. Just got a notification (shipping label created).

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
Apparently Laced are doing a "blood-filled" Doom repress?

47181218_1192226174266797_1624041041445257216_o.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone have one of those liquid-filled records? I always wondered if they would eventually dry up. I remember The Flaming Lips teamed up with Dogfish Head brewery and put out a record filled with beer, which sounds like it would get really gross inside after a while.

Gungriffon

Oct 30, 2017
Just got into vinyl in general and focusing on game and movie soundtracks.

So far I have Panzer Dragoon Saga, Rez, Bioshock, and got extremely lucky and found the Panzer Dragoon release by Data at a local shop.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know when Policenauts and rondo will go up for sale again?
Data Discs just said "December" for their Policenauts repress and Rondo variant, no specific date yet, but they usually give a heads up a few days before putting anything up.

If the color on Rondo isn't important then it's available to preorder on black vinyl from several retailers online at retail price (I know Light In The Attic has it up, but it's also available other places).

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Data Discs just said "December" for their Policenauts repress and Rondo variant, no specific date yet, but they usually give a heads up a few days before putting anything up.

If the color on Rondo isn't important then it's available to preorder on black vinyl from several retailers online at retail price (I know Light In The Attic has it up, but it's also available other places).
Ohhh thanks for the info.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
There's a couple Rockman 1-3 vinyls in stock at amazon jp if anyone is still looking.

Euman

Oct 25, 2017
Totally forgot about the Last of Us vol. 1 repress. Got the shipping notification from Mondo last night.

punkmaggit

Oct 27, 2017
Found Rondo of Blood at my local record store and it was black vinyl. So looks like those are making it out into the wild now!

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Woohoo picked up Castlevania 1-3 and Rondo LPs on Mondo with the HOLIDAY15 code to get 15% off the whole order.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh snap, Rondo is back in stock? I was thinking of waiting for the exclusive DD edition but I think I'll do go ahead and grab it from Mondo.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
If any of you bought the Moss LP from Materia Collective at $40:
EDIT: Removed tweet. There'll be an announcement about it soon.

Last edited:

Greyvvolf

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Does anyone have one of those liquid-filled records? I always wondered if they would eventually dry up. I remember The Flaming Lips teamed up with Dogfish Head brewery and put out a record filled with beer, which sounds like it would get really gross inside after a while.
I don't have one, but from what I read online, the liquid in the records doesn't evaporate or leak because of the liquid they use now. You also play them after letting the record spin for about 10 seconds, before putting the needle down, so that the liquid stays in one spot. Sounds like there isn't much distortion or anything that really affects the record.

HotHotHot

Oct 27, 2017
Distant Worlds III is up on Amazon.co.uk for any Europeans wanting it.

edit: didn't see it was mentioned already. £35 is a bit steep imo, it was only £28 when I was looking at the US version...

Last edited:

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
Got my Mortal Kombat soundtrack in the mail today. I really like the gatefold cover but the vinyl is a bit flimsy. It was a lot of fun to listen to, though. Brought me back in time.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't remember seeing this earlier.
From Limited Run Games:
Shantae GBC Vinyl Soundtrack Purple Variant

product_shantae_vinyl_purple_itemview_grande.png

Fangamer will be offering a non-limited Red Vinyl at a later time.

Tracklist/details
Shantae Soundtrack Vinyl Exclusive Variant from our friends at Fangamer!
Only 500 copies of the Shantae Purple vinyl variant exist!

Tracklist:

SIDE A
1. Title
2. File Menu
3. Burning Town
4. Risky Boots
5. Flashback
6. Scuttle Town
7. Shop
8. Dance Room
9. Day Travel
10. Caverns
11. Water Town
12. Conversation
13. Labyrinths
14. Genie
15. Finish Puzzle
16. Boss
17. Found Item
18. Night Travel

SIDE B
19. Oasis Town
20. Minigame Start
21. Minigame
22. Minigame Loss
23. Minigame Win
24. Day Travel 2
25. Labyrinths 2
26. Zombie Caravan
27. Night Travel 2
28. Bandit Town
29. Underground
30. Game Over
31. Risky Boots Battle
32. Tinkertank Battle
33. Escape from Tinkerbat Factory
34. Boss Defeated
35. Credits
36. Jingle 1
37. Jingle 2
38. Jingle 3
39. Jingle 4
40. Jingle 5
41. Jingle 6
Music by:
Jake Kaufman
Artwork by:
Nina Matsumoto
Vinyl produced & distributed by:
Fangamer
WARNING: This item is limited to TWO per customer.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
I don't remember seeing this earlier.
From Limited Run Games:
Shantae GBC Vinyl Soundtrack Purple Variant

product_shantae_vinyl_purple_itemview_grande.png

Tracklist/details
Shantae Soundtrack Vinyl Exclusive Variant from our friends at Fangamer!
Only 500 copies of the Shantae Purple vinyl variant exist!

Tracklist:

SIDE A
1. Title
2. File Menu
3. Burning Town
4. Risky Boots
5. Flashback
6. Scuttle Town
7. Shop
8. Dance Room
9. Day Travel
10. Caverns
11. Water Town
12. Conversation
13. Labyrinths
14. Genie
15. Finish Puzzle
16. Boss
17. Found Item
18. Night Travel

SIDE B
19. Oasis Town
20. Minigame Start
21. Minigame
22. Minigame Loss
23. Minigame Win
24. Day Travel 2
25. Labyrinths 2
26. Zombie Caravan
27. Night Travel 2
28. Bandit Town
29. Underground
30. Game Over
31. Risky Boots Battle
32. Tinkertank Battle
33. Escape from Tinkerbat Factory
34. Boss Defeated
35. Credits
36. Jingle 1
37. Jingle 2
38. Jingle 3
39. Jingle 4
40. Jingle 5
41. Jingle 6
Music by:
Jake Kaufman
Artwork by:
Nina Matsumoto
Vinyl produced & distributed by:
Fangamer
WARNING: This item is limited to TWO per customer.

Well that's quite out of the blue... I'm interested in it though!
I appreciate the transparency on the future Fangamer release being mentioned at the bottom of the Limited Run page. That's very nice of them to do, so I just wanted to call that out.

Son of Liberty

Production
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
California
I started my video game vinyl collection recently. So far I have these:
Castlevania, II, III, IV, Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night.
God of War (2018)
Snatcher
Shenmue
Mortal Kombat I & II

Hopefully the releases keeps going, I would love to own more classic soundtracks in the near future.