• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Caspar

Oct 29, 2017
UK
My Dungeons & Dragons party kindly took a break to allow me to get my Data Discs order in. Grabbed both Castlevania's.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Got Policenauts this time!

Just wondering, do these data disc releases ever get distributed/sold in the US? That shipping fee is kinda nuts.

Oct 26, 2017
Celeste Piano Collections is up for preorder. https://trevorgomes.bandcamp.com/album/celeste-piano-collections

a2294267974_16.jpg

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
Star Fox arrangement EP being released by The Yetee early next year.

Doesn't say it there but the package design artist says it's going to be 10"
I want to be stoked because... Star Fox, but I just can't get excited for something like this without samples. Fan-made arrangements are super hit-and-miss for me.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Man I ordered a gift on MondoTees or whatever on the 8th. It said it'd get to my location before Christmas (their twitter said the 18th was the last day), I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email, what gives?

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
That Celeste vinyl is gorgeous, need to get that shipped to Asutralia somehow.

Any word of a vinyl release for RDR2?

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
In case anyone missed out on the preorder, Endless Space 2 is now also in stock on Bandcamp and will ship next week. It looks gorgeous!

asheliaX

Feb 3, 2018
The Seychelles
I absolutely love the DQXI soundtrack! It's a bit pricey and I'll wait for a few more details to emerge, but I think I'll pull the trigger even at that price.

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
So my last 3 purchases arrived before year's end:

The castlevania vinyls are my first mondo releases and they sound really good, i'm impressed.

The shatter vinyl sounds good as well, but it lacks the bonus round track (which is one of my favorites :S)

Really happy overall.

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
rpbtz, you're great people! And so are the rest of you, but rpbtz to a much more verbose degree. Happy New Year!

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
Happy New Year vinyl thread! Thanks for the active and informed community!

And woaaaah, rbptz! Is your collection in the multiple thousands? That tumblr goes on forevers!
Also, I am jealous that you have Cake's Fashion Nugget. I'll buy it for $50! (I wish they'd repress it...)

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
I mean, his discogs says close to 4k :D Not sure how much of that is VGM, but I'd guess it's all VGM ever :)

While personally VGM only accounts for a tiny fraction of my collection, your site is still an invaluable resource rpbtz !

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Give me your doko demo issyo headphones pls.
Unfortunately the foam around the earpieces are completely disintegrating, so I'm trying not to take them out too much.

Happy New Year vinyl thread! Thanks for the active and informed community!

And woaaaah, rbptz! Is your collection in the multiple thousands? That tumblr goes on forevers!
Also, I am jealous that you have Cake's Fashion Nugget. I'll buy it for $50! (I wish they'd repress it...)
I have over 1300 records, so not quite multiple yet. About Fashion Nugget - I lucked out when they released their full discography in a box set for RSD a couple of years back. Several of their albums have never been released outside of that set. But yeah, Fashion Nugget is number one, haha. An absolute classic.

I mean, his discogs says close to 4k :D Not sure how much of that is VGM, but I'd guess it's all VGM ever :)

While personally VGM only accounts for a tiny fraction of my collection, your site is still an invaluable resource rpbtz !
As mentioned above, records are just over 1300 - the rest are CDs (and a few tapes and DVDs). I have over 500 VGM (or VGM-related) records in my collection at the moment.

And thanks, really appreciate all the kind words :)