• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
Recently got Celeste from Limited Run Games and Thunder Force IV from Data Discs. Both sound great to me! It bears repeating that DD are just fantastic folks in general.

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
Sorry to get back to this again, but can someone confirm that this irritating sound on my Mother 2 vinyl is a non-fill issue? I was wondering if I could contact Ship to Shore about this...

Didn't see your edit before. Yeah, sounds exactly like that. You can definitely ask for a replacement, but there's a high possibility that it'll be the same. One of the bands I'm collecting has a similar issue on one of their albums, I've got 16 different variants and only about 3 or 4 of those play without problem.

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to get back to this again, but can someone confirm that this irritating sound on my Mother 2 vinyl is a non-fill issue? I was wondering if I could contact Ship to Shore about this...

I went to check this for you, and my disc is totally warped! So that's not great. But looks like someone answered your question.

If a disc gets warped or bent are there ways to fix that? I need to go through my entire collection now to see if it's just that disc, if it was damaged in a move or what. Pretty frustrating!

Sweet Blue

Nov 1, 2018
Didn't see your edit before. Yeah, sounds exactly like that. You can definitely ask for a replacement, but there's a high possibility that it'll be the same. One of the bands I'm collecting has a similar issue on one of their albums, I've got 16 different variants and only about 3 or 4 of those play without problem.
I went to check this for you, and my disc is totally warped! So that's not great. But looks like someone answered your question.

If a disc gets warped or bent are there ways to fix that? I need to go through my entire collection now to see if it's just that disc, if it was damaged in a move or what. Pretty frustrating!

Hey, thanks to both of you for your replies. Sorry to hear about your warp problem, LaneDS =S
Say what, I'm going to send a mail to Ship to Shore, and see if they are willing to do something about it.
Of course, I'll keep you updated about what their reply will be =)

famikon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ベラルーシ
yay, just got email that they shipped Diggin in the Carts Remixes vinyl

xdYNktS.png

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Thanks for the tip, picked up TLG and the two Uncharted vinyls. Shipping more than all 3 combined.

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
That was definitely a pricing error, they are still on sale now but with a price that makes sense :/

Nah, add it to cart. It's not a pricing error, it's them getting rid of excess stock for peanuts:

75% OFF CLEARANCE ITEMS + 25% OFF TOTAL CART

It's still the same insanely low price when you go to checkout. I picked up both Uncharted releases for $45 shipped to EU ($32 of that was shipping). I've been waiting for ages for a good price on these, the best I could get these two for over here is about $120, so it saved me quite a bit.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
Well I just bought Deadpool 2, UC4, UC1-3, Pokemon and Last Guardian... if I get any of them I'll be happy but I expect to get none at this price.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Woulda grabbed Undertale but nothing else appeals to me, so that's unfortunate.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
There's a few new arrangement albums that's been announced recently.

"Kingdom Heartbeats" by RoboRob. Kingdom Hearts arrangement: https://djroborob.bandcamp.com/album/kingdom-heartbeats

"Shinobi III: Return Of The Ninja Master" by The Analog Music Project. Live instrument arrangement of Shinobi III: https://theanalogmusicproject.bandc...iii-return-of-the-ninja-master-original-score

"Mother Fucking Earthbound!" by ErichWK (of Kirby's Dream Band). Mother/Earthbound arrangements: https://www.debugrecords.com/product-page/motherfuckingearthbound (preoroders open Friday May 3)

"Metroid Resynthesized" by Luminist. Preorders TBA.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Oh my god, where's the info about this? Is there gonna be new tracks compared to what's available on youtube?
This might be the first remix album I might get a physical copy of!
Here's the announcement:

I was told that it's been fully remastered and extended for the vinyl release, but that's all I know.

Oct 25, 2017
Got my Zelda Cinematica record. I really love the compositions! I prefer it to the Hero of Time release through iam8bit. It does seem pretty bereft of low-end, though, which is unfortunate. Has anyone else had a listen?

slinch

Jan 20, 2018
I already got my package in today all the way over in Europe. Got the two Uncharted releases, I've been after these for the longest time, but they've just been so expensive over here. So glad to have snagged them at that price.

hfp8zrD.jpg

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
I got hit with a £20 customs charge for the stupid cheap Last Guardian vinyl so I've ended up paying more for it than if it wasn't even on sale. Just my luck :(

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Never got a shipping email but my Thinkgeek order arrived yesterday too. 6 days turnaround is amazing to Australia which softens the $30 shipping.

The packaging for the Uncharted and TLG vinyls is fantastic, can't believe they were so cheap.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
Thinkgeek package showed up yesterday!

Uncharted Trilogy
Uncharted 4
The Last Guardian
Pokemon Johto Legends
Deadpool 2 Score

For $40 you can't beat that. I'm still amazed they didn't cancel this and that these were available 9 hours after the tweets went up.

Sweet Blue

Nov 1, 2018
Hey, thanks to both of you for your replies. Sorry to hear about your warp problem, LaneDS =S
Say what, I'm going to send a mail to Ship to Shore, and see if they are willing to do something about it.
Of course, I'll keep you updated about what their reply will be =)

It's been more than two weeks since I sent a mail to Ship To Shore Phonoco., no reply so far =/ I also tried to reach them on Twitter a couple of days ago, no luck either.

Has someone already tried to contact them for a similar problem? How long did it take for them to answer?

I know they're a pretty small company, so I don't want to get impatient, but I'm curious.

Oh, this is so great! I had the chance to meet Philippe Vachey multiple times, he's a great guy, so glad he can make this project!
I love both LBA's OSTs. It will be great to own a bit of my childhood on wax =' )

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
whaaaaaat. first I heard of this. does the company have a good track record?

The only other vinyl they have listed is the Sonic Forces one... so I have no idea since I couldn't be bothered to pick that up when I saw it in a store last year. I'm really hoping Skies isn't super expensive, but I assume it's going to be $60-80 shipped :/

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
The only other vinyl they have listed is the Sonic Forces one... so I have no idea since I couldn't be bothered to pick that up when I saw it in a store last year. I'm really hoping Skies isn't super expensive, but I assume it's going to be $60-80 shipped :/
FWIW the Sonic Forces one was really good quality imo (regardless of what you might think about the actual music on that soundtrack).

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
FWIW the Sonic Forces one was really good quality imo (regardless of what you might think about the actual music on that soundtrack).

Good to hear, the packaging definitely looked nice I will say that but the quality of the vinyl is way more important so thanks for the input.

Also, friendly reminder for Skies of Arcadia in 12 minutes.