• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
How do we know if our order is one of the first 250 for the shikishi for the skies of arcadia vinyl?

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
Do we think Silent Hill 3 is coming down the road?

Just started following this thread, so apologies is this is well covered ground.

They've been doing a lot with Konami so I wouldn't be shocked, but probably not for a bit. Metal Gear Solid was listed as an upcoming release so I'd expect to see that around SDCC time if not later.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Do we think Silent Hill 3 is coming down the road?

Just started following this thread, so apologies is this is well covered ground.
Several people said they were able to hear bits of it in a previous Mondo Mix (which is a SoundCloud mixtape they do every once in a while). I'm not familiar with SH3's soundtrack, so I can't say if that correct or if they were just mixing it up with SH2 (which was also in that mix): https://soundcloud.com/mondotees/mondo-mix-jan-2018/s-hhRfN

Even if it's not in there I wouldn't be surprised to see it eventually, but there was almost 2 years between SH1 and 2, so as TheAggroCraig it might be a while before we'll see it.

Sweet Blue

Nov 1, 2018
It's been more than two weeks since I sent a mail to Ship To Shore Phonoco., no reply so far =/ I also tried to reach them on Twitter a couple of days ago, no luck either.

Has someone already tried to contact them for a similar problem? How long did it take for them to answer?

I know they're a pretty small company, so I don't want to get impatient, but I'm curious.

Sooooo, Ship to Shore answered me right now.
Unfortunately, as I bought the record more than a year ago, they can't offer a replacement...
I'm pretty bummed out, but I was expecting this and I understand... I'm considering buying the Mother 2 reprint from Fangamer, but I don't really have that kind of money right now.

Well, that's life, I guess!

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
STS just posted a pic of the Celeste B-Sides vinyl cover and the date June 10. Not sure if it's preorder or release date.

famikon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ベラルーシ
arrived yesterday

BhzERXy.jpg

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
Hell yes. Data discs are the best. I haven't been disappointed in any of their releases so far. Curious to see what the other releases are.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
That's cool, I can't help but be disappointed that basically nothing came out of their Capcom partnership that they announced over a year ago, other than a super expensive, incomplete Okami release.

What the hell happened to this?

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
That's cool, I can't help but be disappointed that basically nothing came out of their Capcom partnership that they announced over a year ago, other than a super expensive, incomplete Okami release.

Yeah I was surprised those Resident Evil releases didn't come from them.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017

Data Discs tend to move slowly and focus on releasing one title at a time (although sure negotiations for multiple releases will most likely be going on in the background). They also only have one release each with SNK and Konami in the partnerships with them. I honestly wouldn't worry. I think we'll see something eventually.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
It's much better for my wallet when Data Discs is releasing at a slow, deliberate pace. :)

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
No, preorders start on Thursday at 10 pacific. I wish it wasn't curated but I must have that. Kyd's Hitman music is unmatched.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Always find it weird that first parties, particularly Sony with their own Music division, never self-publish on wax.
Their European division has actually published a few different titles, most notably the Horizon: Zero Dawn box set. But vinyl releases doesn't seem to be a priority for them sadly.

JAGMASK

Jan 3, 2018
I love the Jesper Kyd Hitman soundtracks but $140 to get it in the UK is way too rich for my blood. Hopefully it eventually comes to amazon uk like some of the other iam8bit records.

Also don't really trust iam8bit on something this expensive with some of stories I've heard about warping and quality.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
I just got an email from Data Discs that Sonic CD is available for preorder.

SONIC CD is available in the following editions:

- 180g Clear w/ Blue & Green + Sonic Blue Etched Disc (Limited Edition)
- 180g Sonic Blue Vinyl + Etched Disc
- 180g Classic Black + Etched Disc

Edit: Beaten! Lol

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
Shipping to the US is $17.98!

Yeah, I'll wait and see if Mondo puts it up for us Americans. That shipping cost is too steep for me.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Not into Sonic (understatement of the millennia) but that looks like a gorgeous release. Nobody does it better than DD. I'm glad they didn't stick a number on it otherwise I'd be forced to keep the streak alive...
Shipping to the US is $17.98!

Yeah, I'll wait and see if Mondo puts it up for us Americans. That shipping cost is too steep for me.
They generally don't sell their limited editions elsewhere, if that matters to you.

beelulzebub

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a bit bummed the US soundtrack isn't represented since that's the one I have nostalgia for. They're both great soundtracks though and it's great one of them got the vinyl treatment. Easy purchase.

Also this is DD's first retro Sonic soundtrack! Been a long time coming.

BTails

Oct 26, 2017
ORDERED! Also grabbed Streets of Rage 2, which is one of the few Data Discs releases I'm still missing... Close to a complete set now!

I'm a bit bummed the US soundtrack isn't represented since that's the one I have nostalgia for. They're both great soundtracks though and it's great one of them got the vinyl treatment. Easy purchase.

Yup, me too. I prefer the US soundtrack (Nostalgia glasses), but learned to love the Japanese one years ago. Also sucks that it doesn't look like either of the vocal themes are on the album: definitely no Sonic Boom, but it looks like no Toot Toot Sonic Warrior either.