• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Oct 27, 2017
I saw you retweet that this morning.
The coloring mimics the NA MM1 boxart. The select screen has 6 boxes from MM1. The quote is from MM7.
I'd love for this to be a collection but I'm guessing just MM1. MM2 and MM3 are where its at.

Also, Laced records are typically sold through Amazon in the US for slightly more but cheaper than paying shipping if you're willing to wait and pass on any special editions. If this is only MM1 I'll probably wait and see.

OP
OP
Noisepurge

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Hope those empty boxes suggest full MM 1-6 releases, and not just MM1. I'd be down for a full box set.

Still salty that the Megaman 1-10 select tracks vinyl has NONE from Megaman 3 :D

Atleast this was corrected for the Rockman 1-3 select tracks vinyl.

Would still probably cop proper full soundtracks of the NES and SNES Megaman games...

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, OK.
I hate the way they split it. Having the games in order makes for having MM2 split between 3 sides. I'm sure every side is as crammed as possible but I wouldn't mind having to swap discs less for a better flow.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
I bought Mega Man. Going to be an expensive vinyl day since the Dark Netflix series vinyl drops today as well... sigh

Overall though, I think the Mega Man set looks like a nicer package than I was expecting. For whatever that's worth... I kinda assumed for budget and production reasons they might keep it to the NES games only (if it was going to be a large compilation), but I'm very pleasantly surprised to see all the main MM series games get their due here too! Getting 9, 10, and 11 is very cool and unexpected.

And yeah, a bit pricey, but probably rare that a classic franchise gets a thoroughly complete set like this. Do we know what other companies are getting a variant yet? I'd be curious to see what they look like. I already pulled the trigger but as we usually do, I'll be sitting her all day wondering if the grass is greener (bluer?) somewhere else...

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
I bought this, $23 shipping is oof, but I'm wondering if other places will have it since they wrote they have an exclusive variant.
I was told that for now Laced will be the only place. Depending on demand and "other factors" it might be available elsewhere later, but there's nothing planned at the moment.

ZeroRed

Oct 27, 2017
I was told that for now Laced will be the only place. Depending on demand and "other factors" it might be available elsewhere later, but there's nothing planned at the moment.

Ah, cool. Was hard to tell if they were describing the blue variant as exclusive or the entire deal.
In any event, I do like that this thing ships out two months from now. Can appreciate a fast turn-around and wish more companies wouldn't put their goods up for order until they are close-ish to distribution time.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Kickstarter for a remake of Mega Ran's Black Materia album (FF7 hip hop arrangement album).

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
Some news from today.

iam8bit releasing League of Legends: Selected Orchestral Works 2LP - for the first time (?) they actually have a new title in stock and ready to ship when announcing it:

Risk Of Rain repress preorders open from Black Screen. They also confirm Risk Of Rain 2 for next year and a set with both soundtracks also coming:

Vectronom Collector's Edition with 2LP soundtrack are available to preorder from Red Art Games now:

Oct 27, 2017
So Where's Data Discs, we've had, what, 2 releases from them all year!?. They having licensing issues?
Saving my wallet.
I feel everyone else has filled the void.

What/how many more releases this year can we realistically expect?
Anyone remember what holiday sales to expect?

I think I remember a select 20% from Ghost Ramp.
Fangamer usually has some sort of sale.

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
STS to release Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth on vinyl. Preorders up on October 31.

Exclusive variants coming from Debug Records and Black Screen Records on the same day too.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Wow, that is a RANDOM pull. Is a re-release forthcoming? That game died with Wiiware!
Do we know what the variants are? Who has the coolest-looking one?

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome. I think I like the STS variant the best. I am still baffled by this and hoping it's the opening salvo in a re-release of the game. Heck, all the M2 ReBirth Wiiware titles for that matter!

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
The Wolfenstein soundtracks are now available to pre-order on Amazon UK, £24.52 for New Order and £38.97 for New Colossus. I'm expecting their prices to go up either shortly before or just after release like most other Laced Records releases on there so if you're interested, I'd place an order just in case.

New Order
New Colossus

OP
OP
Noisepurge

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. I think I like the STS variant the best. I am still baffled by this and hoping it's the opening salvo in a re-release of the game. Heck, all the M2 ReBirth Wiiware titles for that matter!

yeah i was really disappointed that the Contra and Adventure Rebirths weren´t a part of the Konami Classics rerelease packs :E

rpbtz

Oct 26, 2017
New Minibosses VGM cover album up for backing. Vinyl tier is $50.

Also Ghost Ramp has 30% off storewide with the code "HALLOWEEN19".