• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
http://m.gamefly.com/game/Titan-Quest/5015553
http://m.gamefly.com/game/Titan-Quest/5015551
http://m.gamefly.com/game/Titan-Quest/5015552

Titan Quest was a THQ game by Iron Lore Entertainment for PC and later mobile devices:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_Quest

Nice to see another potential Switch game by THQ Nordic. It should also be noted that ESRB did include Switch as a platform to Legend of Kay Anniversary at some point as well:

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=33916&Title=Legend+of+Kay+Anniversary

And Rad Rodgers by THQ Nordic did get rated for Switch at the Brazillian rating site:

http://portal.mj.gov.br/Classificac...o;jsessionid=B068A36761F8554845D228DCA2FED045

(You'll have to search the game's name in the top bar and check "Todos" to see after scrolling down)

Don't know why THQ Nordic's been so quiet about further Switch games. But when they've evidently had trouble getting the few they've announced released lately, that could be why...

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Titan Quest was a good game, i'll probably get it on Switch

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Heh, I was literally searching for Titan Quest in the forum to start this very thread.

For those who don't know, Titan Quest just got an expansion pack, over a decade after it originally came out.

If Titan Quest does come out on Switch, I'd say that's quite possibly the first high quality Diablo-like RPG to come out on a portable console. About time.

Escalario

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Meh, would rather have Grim Dawn. Pay for dat sweet sweet Switch port Nintendo.

[...]
If Titan Quest does come out on Switch, I'd say that's quite possibly the first high quality Diablo-like RPG to come out on a portable console. About time.

Hey now, LotR: The Two Towers and Return of the King on GBA were amazing. As was Soma Bringer on DS.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh baby, i'd pick up the Switch version. The new expansion is cool and it's one of my favorite ARPGs.

Deleted member 1476

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yes, finally.

84.gif

Red

Oct 26, 2017
Titan Quest seems to be perennially on sale for PC. I wonder how many people have purchased it by now.

Bohemian

Oct 26, 2017
Shiiit, I just replayed it on PC after many years and just beat Immortal Throne one or two days ago. Would have loved to play it on handheld, but unlikely I'll be able invest all that time again. Oh well, moving onto the new Ragnarok expansion. Game is still fun!

Sqrt

Oct 26, 2017
Heh, I was literally searching for Titan Quest in the forum to start this very thread.

For those who don't know, Titan Quest just got an expansion pack, over a decade after it originally came out.

I liked SH:BoM and Heroes of Ruin... but I get what you are saying.

Mechanized

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully the new expansion is included. Can't see why not, but it's not in the mobile game yet.

Oct 27, 2017
This was the game I played after Diablo 2 sucked most of the fun out with the 1.11 patch.

Was a good game, but it just did not grab me the same way so I never played for very long.

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dream come true, Always wanted to play TItan Quest on the go, hope it's coming with the expension.

Based THQ Nordic.

Corine

Nov 8, 2017
Awesome news for you console only people. Just picked up the new expansion to support the devs after all the amazing support they have given this game. Such a great game that holds up really well today.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck, you have no idea how much I've wanted a good Diablo-style ARPG on a portable. I've tried out all sorts of different ones over the years and I've always been disappointed.

Having Titan Quest on the Switch is perfect.

Deleted member 4922

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man, played the dog shit out of TQ and TQ:IT. really stoked for this if it has the newest expansion, especially if the PS4 version has co-op.. still gotta finish Grim Dawn's expansion and a new league is about to start in Path of Exile, though. man, stuff was pretty shitty for us ARPG fans for a while but we been eatin good for years now.

Oct 25, 2017
Aw yeah. If Titan Quest does well (it will) Grim Dawn is not far behind. I'm guessing next year with paid online services, a good many announcement will be made. (direct)

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
In. Day 0.

Love me some ARPGs, love me some Titanfall. I'm fine with THQ Nordic milking these properties because the games were so good.

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
How the hell a 10 years old game is getting a release... What the interest? Did i miss something new to this game so its making a comeback from the dead?

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Sweet, portable systems are my preferred place to play Diablo style games, yet so few actually come out!

I bought a Titan Quest on Android a while back, but I think it'd be way better with actual analog sticks and buttons.

Some of my favorite portable games like this are X-men Legends 2 and Ultimate Alliance for the PSP, and the Two Tower/Return of the King games for GBA.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
Nice. Need something to replace Marvel Heroes Omega on PS4 after Gazillion got shut down. Hope they do a good job porting it to a controller.

Oct 28, 2017
That's pretty awesome. Hope this means we'll get a Titan Quest sequel. I don't know how the expansion plays since I'm still busy with the Grim Dawn expansion (created by the Titan Quest lead) but I look forward to seeing how the Magicka team did with their attempt at an aRPG.

How the hell a 10 years old game is getting a release... What the interest? Did i miss something new to this game so its making a comeback from the dead?

TQ just got an expansion developed by the Magicka team on PC. I've heard it's quite good.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/741350/Titan_Quest_Ragnark/

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
If it happens, I hope they find a way to include co-op. I had a lot of fun with it.

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
Sounds like DotEmu did the mobile version? They helped Lizard Cube IIRC on Wonderboy: The Dragon's Trap which came out on all systems, makes sense they'd do the same (all systems) with Titan Quest.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully with some decent visual and technical improvements. Not a game that has particularly aged well.