• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
Naughty Dog has done a pretty decent job in recent years:

UC4_nadine.jpg

The-Last-of-Us-Left-Behind.jpg

sl2hb22lvnhrwipqsuah.jpg
Seeing them all side by side like this makes me realize there's a bit of a pattern in their designs.

Regardless, Nadine was the best part of The Lost Legacy. She quickly shot up to becoming my favourite character in Uncharted. I hope to see another game with her and Chloe in the future.

edit:
Powerful presence and influence among the royalty of Orlais, no-nonsense, driven and skilled character. Racism against black people doesn't exist in Thedas, but it does on Earth, so the sight of a black female character in an important position in their society was much welcome.

Vivienne was very rude and arrogant but she was my favourite. I always brought her along to hear what she had to say about the other party members. She was quite funny. I hope she returns in the next Dragon Age.

Last edited:

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Marcus from Watch Dogs 2 was a pretty good character.

6_8%20introducing%20community%20team_marcus_253274.PNG
i actually really liked those characters like when they were gonna watch the new trailer for that ingame movie and they turned off all the lights and asked if someone wanted snacks...like that's me watching star wars,marvel and dc trailers lmao

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How about The Elder Scrolls: Redguard's Cyrus?

RG-npc-Cyrus_02.gif

He's a pretty important character lore-wise, and holds a pretty nice status as the only TES hero that's actually defined by history and went on to have some pretty good adventures after the game's ending. Also, even though voice acting was still pretty rough in 1998, he left a pretty strong impression.