• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoCoins

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Houston Tx
Lovell woke to his girlfriend of two years attacking him with a sword, police say. Survival instincts - mainly martial arts training and all the Kung Fu films he had watched - clicked in. "I was able to wing chun my way to survival,"
Alex Lovell - known as "Biggie" in his local gamer scene - is an avid player of "PlayerUnknown's Battleground," a multiplayer online fighting game. As he told The Oregonian/OregonLive, Lovell has been recently logging 12 to 13 hours a day playing the game. The regimen also required "exercises for his hands, wrists and shoulders and also practicing mouse moves and techniques to maximize performance," the paper reported.

"I wasn't a sweaty nerd, more of an Ethlete," Lovell told the Oregonian/OregonLive.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/...boyfriend-s-phone-12755358.php#photo-13494602

Who needs MMA when you got a high APM and lots of kung fu movies. Time to start training.

Status
Not open for further replies.