• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rassilon

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Folk were still finding obscure details in RDR2 up until somewhat recently. There's a couple mysteries in that game that will likely go unsolved.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
Skyrim, Skyrim, Skyrim.

Even now, people are discovering weird details and story events in that game, and it came out over 10 years ago.

Truno

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 16, 2020
Maybe not to the same level of BOTW, but I'm constantly learning new things about EarthBound

slothrop

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 28, 2019
USA
Skyrim, Skyrim, Skyrim.

Even now, people are discovering weird details and story events in that game, and it came out over 10 years ago.
well not really because they totally cracked it open with the creation kit. not that thats a bad thing. But nothing is secret in a story when you can just ctrl+f all the strings and examine all the assets with developer provided tools. I consider this really good and healthy for the game though. It let people create their own secrets!

Osu 16 Bit

QA Lead at NetherRealm Studios
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago, IL
There are easter eggs and hidden things in Mortal Kombat 11 that nobody has discovered.

no hints tho

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
RDR2 the thread. There's just so much it's hard to list. There's still unsolved mysteries and new things people find every month.

Turnabout Sisters

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
here's the latest, but there are a bunch.

www.youtube.com

19 MORE Things You STILL Didn't Know In Zelda Breath Of The Wild

We keep on truckin' with more things you still probably don't know about Breath of the Wild! This time we dive into the history behind the damaged Master Swo...

What other games fit the bill?

Wow I haven't really followed the meta for this game, but he casually mentions a bunch of advanced sounding stuff like everyone should already know what it is lol. Like glossing over a wrong warp. Maybe I should get into some of the more technical aspects of the game before 2 comes out…

OP
OP
Spring-Loaded

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
Wow I haven't really followed the meta for this game, but he casually mentions a bunch of advanced sounding stuff like everyone should already know what it is lol. Like glossing over a wrong warp. Maybe I should get into some of the more technical aspects of the game before 2 comes out…

the link in the OP below the embedded video goes to a long playlist of other videos like this one

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I can't think of anything that rivals RDR2 and Breath of the Wild, the first due to its unprecedented fidelity and realism and the second due to its unrestricted movement and chemistry systems. Both these games have continued to yield new details of what can be seen or done in ways no other games can rival.

I've seen some people say Skyrim, but I'm not really familiar with Skyrim in this context.

Oct 27, 2017
There are easter eggs and hidden things in Mortal Kombat 11 that nobody has discovered.

no hints tho

Is it the secret character known as Finnish HIM

74zk8l_large.png

?

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
i like that gamespot is paying someone to just play breath of the wild until they die of old age

Jetsun Mila

Apr 7, 2021
I think that's the case for a lot of Nintendo games. Like I accidentaly discovered that Blue Bubbles in Ocarina of Time (the floating flaming skulls) are attracted to bombs and will circle it if you throw it

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
New melee tech or ways to take advantage of the physics system keep popping up each year.

Feb 4, 2021
Brazil
Well, not really undiscovered, but I only recently found out that if you take a cab in Pokémon XY without enough money to pay the fare the driver challenges you to a battle.