• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
canada
I adore Earthbound and Mother 3. M3 is one of my favourite videogame stories! Yet, Earthbound Beginnings on wii u is a gawdamn chooooore.

Seriously, the amount of random battles here plus the lack of exp gained from said battles make Zubat infested caves look like a godsend.

The grind is absolutely unbearable. I really wanted to play mother this winter. since today i received about half a foot of snow (a lot for western canada in one day) i was really feeling the craving. Yet, i start it up once more only to find myself loathing it 30min later.

Second Question: I looked up that theres a rom, Earthbound Zero with an easy mode patch. Is it possible to get this patch on my homebrewed wii?

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
mother was from an era of endless grind rpgs to pad out for time.

As for me: The handling physics of any Need for Speed game after the Hot Pursuit remake. I hear it might had been fixed in the latest one, but it's just soured me from the series when Forza Horizon can itch my road racing fix and my gran turismo love of car hoarding

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im debating whether or not to get Monster Hunter on the Switch. I love the focus on the hunt, you make preperations and then set out to track some big beast.

However, I hate the fight mechanics. After spending a significant time on the Wii U game the controls made me stop playing even though I really wanted to play more.

Arcoril

Oct 27, 2017
Inverted camera controls in FFXII. Even after a few hours I couldn't rewire my brain to them. Maybe I'll pick up the PS4 remaster now that they've fixed them.