• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

haotshy

Oct 27, 2017
I loved the concept of Sadness and the idea of a black and white horror game, and I wish that game wasn't a stupid hoax.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Let's get the Valve trifecta out of the way:

HL3
Portal 3
L4D3

All of those would of course also have VR modes with support for tracked controllers, especially the forthcoming knuckles one

Dark Forces: Jedi Knight III (yah I know about Outcast don't @ me :p)
KOTOR 3
Mario Sunshine 2 (with a big, vertical gameplay emphasized open world like Grow Home)
The Neverhood 2 (skull monkeys don't count sorry)
Soma 2 (so much more could be explored with this concept, truly one of this gen's best)
New Resident Evil with REmake 1 art style and fixed camera angles
Sanitarium 2
A new Journeyman game (point n click 90s adventure series)
A spiritual successor to Twinsen's Odyssey (Little Big Adventure 2)
A proper Dungeon Keeper 3, not that mobile dumpster fire we got (nothing against mobile games but it was pretty bad)

Also more Cyberpunk anything. Give me a new Blade Runner in the style of the Westwood game. On that note more detective/noir games in general.

Uncleslappy

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
clarissa-explains-it-all-ss2.jpg

I always wanted to play those Sam and Ferg-face video games that Clarissa made to vent her anger.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Lots but they're all my secrets that I will swear to god develop someday and become rich off of, so I'm not telling.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Half Life 3

Bloodborne 2

X-Wing VR (what we got, which is awesome, was merely a 1 mission "experience")

Edit: oh, and more Deus Ex HR sequels...