• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zoidn

Dec 23, 2018
I really hope to see anything at all on Total War and Mount & Blade 2. Please!

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
I have a source that told me that Yakuza would show up at the event somehow. Don't get your hopes up, I really don't know if it was accurate or if my source should be trusted.

Dark_Chris

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Czech republic
This is the "Demon Edition" leak for those unaware. A Demon Edition was hypothetically talked about on the MSF, 4chan, and other places and forums for awhile, so I don't see it being real.

MZORmjS.png
This sounds even more stupid and crazy than the first "leak".

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
New and exciting game announcements! I want to hear more from Sony, for Death Stranding, The Last of Us Part II, Ghost of Tsushima, but those are likely reserved for a State of Play. If anything we will hear more of Medievil, Concrete Genie, Dreams and possibly Death Stranding.

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
Even though it's probably not gonna happen.

I want to see what Rocksteady and WB Montreal are working on so badly.

Oghuz

Oct 27, 2017
Elden Ring is the game I want to see the most. After that I would like to see more gameplay of Death Stranding.

Oct 29, 2017
The big dream for me would be a RDR2 single player dlc, but that's never going to happen so oh well.
As for the more likely possibilities it would be neat to see Elden Ring, the Kingdom Hearts 3 dlc and maybe some Total War news since the last Three kingdoms dlc was pretty lacking in content.

akasha

Jan 14, 2019
Germany
Switch indies showcase (I hope for Ori, Night Market, goose game, Obra Dinn)

Witcher 3 on Switch Treehouse

Elden Ring, more info

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Death Stranding, Saint's Row 5, NFS Heat and I hope for something more from Ghost of Tsushimsima, Age of Empires IV and Elden Ring.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
I have a source that told me that Yakuza would show up at the event somehow. Don't get your hopes up, I really don't know if it was accurate or if my source should be trusted.
Must be the 3-5 remasters in that case right? I don't see them revealing japanese release of new yakuza game during gamescom and iirc they already announced the reveal date for that.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there supposedly one last PS4 first party exclusive that has yet to be announced?

Gala

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to get my hands on Biomutant again, check out Darksiders Genesis, try out the new Everspace dev game, if they show it on the floor. Maybe get my hands on FF7R and the Avengers game.

Also pretty stoked to spend as much time as possible in the indie booth.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been following games all that close lately, but there's a few big things I'm looking forward to.

Most likely to see:

• The next Resident Evil, which is extremely likely. There's playtests happening in Japan, and in New York and LA in the USA, so they'll probably reveal it before people can leak it out from there. There's no way they can keep that quiet.
  • Gears of War 5 campaign. I'm not expecting much, but I'm curious to see if anything there has changed in how the game flows and in the level/encounter design. Gears 4 was a bit rough, especially in the first Act and a half, so hoping to see the Coalition flex from what they learned.
  • Death Stranding Gameplay. The trailers are intriguing, but an actual demo showcasing features would go a long way.
  • Next Smash character reveal and Banjo launch.
  • Cyberpunk. Perhaps a public showing of what was behind closed doors at E3? Either way, I'm not expecting anything major to be new with the game, given how much they've gone into it lately.
Up-in-the-air-but-hopeful:
  • TLOU2: Mostly just looking to see if they'll be keeping that level of animation we saw at last year's E3. Would just be happy with a BTS featurette trailer
  • Ghosts of Tsushima: Another Sony project, but again to see just where the game is at.
  • Back 4 Blood. I'd love to see if it has the potential to bring back the well loved Left 4 Dead gameplay since Valve isn't moving forward with the original series either out of lack of interest or not knowing how they'll monetize it.
  • The return of Dead Space or Mass Effect, even as remasters for consoles, with all DLC (including preorder skins like the series crossovers) included.
Never happening but never gonna give it up:

• Dino Crisis, developed by Capcoms's Division 1.

Jun 4, 2018
Death Stranding!

Maybe a little Gears 5, as well... Starting to get excited for that. Whatever else is there is a nice bonus!

That fake Metal Gear leak is aimed at the tiniest subsect of the Metal Gear fan base; the segment who feels the series would be better off without Kojima, and with Konami placing Fukushima at the helm. Hilarious outline, though.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
Here is all I am expecting and hoping for:

* Cyberpunk E3 gameplay footage being released to everybody.
* New Sega AAA game that gets hardcore SEGA-AM Division arcade fans excited.
* Death Stranding gameplay
* More MHW Iceborne gameplay
* New Capcom Japan high quality 2D Remakes of CPS-1 games, starting with the first 2 games both from 1988: Forgotten Worlds and
DaiMakaiMura (Ghouls N Ghosts) A possible 3rd game would either be Strider or Final Fight, with the good money being on Strider and further down the line Final Fight, Area 88/UN Squadron and 1941: Counter Attack (3rd game in the 194x series).

Last edited: