Gamescom visitor shat in bag while waiting in line to play Fortnite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
https://www.playnation.de/spiele-news/fortnite/besucher-kotet-tuete-schmeisst-sie-boden-bringt-gamescom-halle-stinken-id75301.html

Someone standing in line for Fortnite literally shat in a bag and left it there. The source is in German, and I'm on mobile so I'll translate it later.

Short version: people stepped in it, the hall started to stink so badly that a young kid had to vomit...

What the fuck.

Searched but found nothing

Edit:
Quick and dirty bullet point translation:

- Suspect probably didn't want to leave the waiting line
- Probably to snag the exclusive spray that was given out there
- used a paper bag to shit in and left it on the ground
-the line was so packed that people started stepping on it and spreading it throughout Hall 8
-People complained to the organisers of the Fortnite stand from the get go
-A young boy had to vomit
-service personell was so disgusted they refused to clean it up
-in the end it seems a leading employee (not sure if Epic or from Kölln Messe) started to clean up.
- presumably was standing in the line to get a DLC-code / in-game item which you can sell for 150€ on ebay (thanks to Bundy for reminding me of that point)

EDIT: STORY IS FAKE:

Talk about a smear article.

Last edited:

May

Oct 25, 2017
For Fortnite of all games.

Like I could understand if it was Sekiro or something but Fortnite... Is free.. he can just play it on his phone..

Jun 17, 2018
This made me laugh more than it probably should have.

On a serious note, grow up and use the fucking bathroom. I mean, you can play Fortnite on the toilet at home these days!!

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I think that's actually worse than that Pokémon player who starting flinging their feces in the hallway of the hotel they were staying at a couple of years ago

Oct 27, 2017
He's probably shit at Fortnite too and just wanted to cement that.

On a more serious note... I can't imagine anyone ever thinking that this is even remotely okay. Which brings me to my next thought: Dude ain't right in the head.

Oct 25, 2017
That's why I'll never attend these big gaming conventions. I'd much rather follow the news from the comfort of my own house.

Oct 26, 2017
Scheiße

the article also mentions that the cleaning crew did not want to clean up the "shit" he left behind.. and that a (leading) worker had to "step in" and pick up what the kid had left behind..

and .. they probably were there because you could win a gamescom exclusive spray, that sells on ebay for around 150€..

OP
OP
boris_feinbrand
Oct 26, 2017
Quick and dirty bullet point translation:

- Suspect probably didn't want to leave the waiting line
- used a paper bag to shit in and left it on the ground
-the line was so packed that people started stepping on it and spreading it throughout Hall 8
-People complained to the organisers of the Fortnite stand from the get go
-A young boy had to vomit
-service personell was so disgusted they refused to clean it up
-in the end it seems a leading employee (not sure if Epic or from Kölln Messe) started to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.