• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eseqko

Oct 27, 2017
I've heard people say that the Melee community has the shittiest fan base, but this takes the cake.

Oct 31, 2017
This might be one of the most pathetic things I've ever read. "I needed the exclusive item!!!!!" Willing to shit on yourself, in the middle of a crowd, just so you can get some 'sick exclusive' from a game that is free to play. Sounds about right.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
How the fuck did some dude just start shitting in a bag in a line with other people and no one say a thing about it?

I will never go to one of these types of things because of the disgusting ass people that it attracts....

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
"Where we dropping?"
ciC1dDM.gif

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
HOW DID HE/SHE DO THIS UNNOTICED?!

I mean... you gotta be some serious can-ninja to pull stuff like this off.

Despite this being a digusting story, I have to give my kudos to this remarkable feat.
Also I had to laugh at the "kid had to vomit" part. I'm a bad person.

Kane

Oct 28, 2017
I don't get how did he get to take a shit while waiting in line, wouldn't someone had noticed it?

Oct 27, 2017
For some reason this got me laughing, please don't judge me.
Did he atleast wipe his ass with a flyer or did he play Fortnite with Nutella still in his rim?

I see some teen-comedy-movie potential here: imagine him finally reaching the end of the line after pulling this stunt and the staff telling him "sorry, we're closed". LMAO

Last edited:

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
HOW DID HE/SHE DO THIS UNNOTICED?!

I mean... you gotta be some serious can-ninja to pull stuff like this off.

Despite this being a digusting story, I have to give my kudos to this remarkable feat.
Also I had to laugh at the "kid had to vomit" part. I'm a bad person.
You think the person who thinks shitting in a paper bag in line for a Fortnite spray is okay is concerned about being seen?

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There were no cameras? anyone stopping him? like how can you poop in a packed line with no one noticing?

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Imagine the German Police detaining all the visitors..

"now drop your pants, we need to see who hasn't wiped"..

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
If someone tries to shit in a bag next to me, I'm going to sweep kick them and sit them down square on the bag.

Oct 30, 2017
This leads me to something I've wondered all my life and never got an answer for. What do people who are stuck in massively gridlocked traffic do when they have to shit? I imagine there's a massive amount of situations everyday where people are in their vehicle and can't get out or make it to a restroom.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Going to a games convention seems like a layer of hell I want no part of.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Go take a shit on the toilet and play on your phone if its all that you sick disgusting excuse for a human being. Jeeze what is wrong with people

Slair

Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me of a story I heard from one of the janitors in my work, I work in a call centre for one of the big broadband providers in the UK. Janitor was emptying the bins in one of the call centre offices and a plastic bag fell out of the bin bag when he was taking it out. Plastic bag ended up getting punctured and it was full of shit that spilled everywhere across the floor. There are multiple toilets and showers on every floor of the place yet while talking to someone on the phone, someone did a discreet shit in a carrier bag.

psychedelic

Oct 30, 2017
Well that's just abnormal behavior. I don't understand where these disgusting people come from, but they need help. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.