• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
https://www.playnation.de/spiele-news/fortnite/besucher-kotet-tuete-schmeisst-sie-boden-bringt-gamescom-halle-stinken-id75301.html

Someone standing in line for Fortnite literally shat in a bag and left it there. The source is in German, and I'm on mobile so I'll translate it later.

Short version: people stepped in it, the hall started to stink so badly that a young kid had to vomit...

What the fuck.

Searched but found nothing

Edit:
Quick and dirty bullet point translation:

- Suspect probably didn't want to leave the waiting line
- Probably to snag the exclusive spray that was given out there
- used a paper bag to shit in and left it on the ground
-the line was so packed that people started stepping on it and spreading it throughout Hall 8
-People complained to the organisers of the Fortnite stand from the get go
-A young boy had to vomit
-service personell was so disgusted they refused to clean it up
-in the end it seems a leading employee (not sure if Epic or from Kölln Messe) started to clean up.
- presumably was standing in the line to get a DLC-code / in-game item which you can sell for 150€ on ebay (thanks to Bundy for reminding me of that point)

EDIT: STORY IS FAKE:

Talk about a smear article.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5129

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For Fortnite of all games.

Like I could understand if it was Sekiro or something but Fortnite... Is free.. he can just play it on his phone..

Jun 17, 2018
This made me laugh more than it probably should have.

On a serious note, grow up and use the fucking bathroom. I mean, you can play Fortnite on the toilet at home these days!!

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I think that's actually worse than that Pokémon player who starting flinging their feces in the hallway of the hotel they were staying at a couple of years ago

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
but why fortnite? you can play it now on most devices for free now?

so god damn strange

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Ah yes, beautiful thread titles to start off the morning... Viva le videogaimz!

Hero_Select

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's probably shit at Fortnite too and just wanted to cement that.

On a more serious note... I can't imagine anyone ever thinking that this is even remotely okay. Which brings me to my next thought: Dude ain't right in the head.

DrBo42

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gamescom halle stinken in the URL has me rolling. I don't even need to know German.

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's why I'll never attend these big gaming conventions. I'd much rather follow the news from the comfort of my own house.

hanmik

Editor/Writer at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Scheiße

the article also mentions that the cleaning crew did not want to clean up the "shit" he left behind.. and that a (leading) worker had to "step in" and pick up what the kid had left behind..

and .. they probably were there because you could win a gamescom exclusive spray, that sells on ebay for around 150€..

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
54904a3f06adfc17b48210d1b733d57a.gif

WHY?! Were there like some special goodies that they were so determined to do that?

OP
OP
boris_feinbrand
Oct 26, 2017
Quick and dirty bullet point translation:

- Suspect probably didn't want to leave the waiting line
- used a paper bag to shit in and left it on the ground
-the line was so packed that people started stepping on it and spreading it throughout Hall 8
-People complained to the organisers of the Fortnite stand from the get go
-A young boy had to vomit
-service personell was so disgusted they refused to clean it up
-in the end it seems a leading employee (not sure if Epic or from Kölln Messe) started to clean up.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
According to the article, you can get an exclusive in-game item if you play there

For those wondering why

Status
Not open for further replies.